Re:Coded The mystery message

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by key dragon, Oct 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. key dragon One with the keyblade

This final Ansem form could be like the penultimate boss.

2. UtakoYeow Merlin's Housekeeper

But, didn't we kill Ansem... arg, I'm confuzzled:sleepy:.

3. SImpression Merlin's Housekeeper

Because this series is really about the conflict this one guy makes, lol. I mean every final boss has something to do with Xehanort. Yeah!
    I'm still a bit confused about Coded. It isn't even the real Sora is it? Like Sora doesnt go to DC and gets put into data does he? Because hes in his KH1 clothes so it makes it seem like it is just a fake Sora so the real Sora doesnt know about ANY of this. So hmm, i don't know. I don't think we will even get it over here but hopefully we can still see cutscenes and story stuff and what not.

4. Zeftnon - The Superior Hollow Bastion Committee

Ansem? I think Riku has him "under control" - which actually may hint his return in KH3...

"We must return to free them from their torment" was also translated as "We must return to heal their wounds". I'm guessing this message is talking about Terra, Aqua, and Ven. KH2:FM kinda shows that the three are tormented/wounded in a way (Terra as a "Lingering Spirit", Aqua's destroyed armor, and Ven nowhere to be seen). It might also have something to do with "Dis-Soul". A lot of things point to the new enemy in BBS being people's corrupted souls gone loose. If this is true, then this message is probably telling Sora and co. to find Terra, Aqua, and Ven, which will probably be further explained in KH3.

There's a lot more I could add to this, but it'll probably go off topic.

5. key dragon One with the keyblade

Actually, that makes sense. Maybe the message Mickey sent had something to do with restoring Terra, Aqua, and Ven (well, maybe not him per se).

6. SImpression Merlin's Housekeeper

I think the message takes place AFTER Coded. And that when you battle the final boss or whatever, you find out that he is still oput there or something and then Mickey sends the letter. But i can't be absolutely positive about that. But if they do 'return to heal Terra, Ven and Aqua' i dont see how thats possible really. Because this is a data version of Jiminy's jounral right? So... it wouldnt really go back that far, plus you play as Sora as he was in kh1... Hmmm

7. SpazticFantaztic >:3 Kingdom Keeper

I'm not sure if it actually would be anythign completely signifigant; it might be. But keep in mind Nomura was drunk when he came up with Coded, so it rpobably won't lead to KHIII

8. SImpression Merlin's Housekeeper

He was drunk when he came up with the general idea. Later they discovered how it would fit in the KH universe and therefore he could have figured out a way to make it more significant to the series. Don't judge something just by how it was come up with. I mean KH was originally going to be intended for extremely little kids but they decided to make it to the FF Age group and look at it now.

9. SpazticFantaztic >:3 Kingdom Keeper

I wasn't judging it by how it was come up with, I heard that he came up with the whole Idea when he was drunk, so don't go flaming me about it.

10. key dragon One with the keyblade

Actually, that Sora is data too. Anyway, if the writers could find some way to get Sora back from being a heartless, they'll probably find some way to cure Terra, Ven, and Aqua.

11. SImpression Merlin's Housekeeper

I wasn't even flaming you O.o;;
    I know that Sora is data, but its from Sora's KH1 journey (as in the data from the KH1 Section of Jiminiy's jounral) And we don't even know if it has something to do with Terra, Aqua and the ugly one.

12. key dragon One with the keyblade

Just because you don't like Roxas/Ven doesn't mean you should call him ugly.

Anyway, all the three games may be connected somehow.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.