The Other Side Fanpic

Discussion in 'Arts & Graphics' started by LPGamer15, Oct 29, 2015.

1. LPGamer15 Merlin's Housekeeper

Tomorrow I'm cosplaying as Roxas at school for Halloween. During the picture taking process of my costume I came up with an awesome idea of putting myself in a realistic picture of The World that Never Was and making an image of me being Roxas during the Deep Drive.

My Cosplay Pics: image.jpeg

The Other Side image.png

Tell me your thoughts on it and Happy Halloween!

2. Explode Who?!

You did a pretty good job integrating yourself into the picture. The colors are nice and appealing, even if they don't match up perfectly. You could probably brighten yourself up a TINY bit more (like 5-10% tops), just so you can see your silhouette a little more clearly. It's a shame the tip of the keyblade doesn't shine like the rest of it: it gets a little lost. You might be able to use the dodge tool (assuming you're using Photoshop) to draw in some fake shininess.

As for the text, it's very "in your face", and I think it should take more of a backseat to the image. I would lower the opacity on it a fair amount, and maybe feather the edges. Keep it visible, but without being distracting. They're being presented as scattered thoughts, so that should be represented more in the image. Go subtle. And giving some things higher opacity than others (and perhaps blurring others slightly) could give more visual depth to the image.