The Postbox

Discussion in 'The Playground' started by C, Aug 15, 2011.

1. Makaze Some kind of mercenary

I wonder who this could be?

2. Chevalier Crystal Princess

Two messages~

Thank you "strangers". Just the other day I was thinking about how I hadn't received anything in a while. This makes me very happy.

3. C This silence is mine

Man, the theatre has got some great 3D, and with no glasses nonetheless! Why do people even go to the cinema?

Message to: Llave de Espada

Message to: Cherry Berry
    Message: I was so happy when I saw your beautiful face while browsing KHV yesterday, I thought you had abandoned us. Good to see you around though, you are such an awesome person. Please don't ever leave us again, we love you, Cherry.

Message to: Feenie
    Message: You're a great friend and you've been lots of fun to talk to lately, you've made me smile when everything else around me goes to pot and stresses me out. You're great to rp with and I look forward to many more laughs ahead. You're simply awesome so smile and just have fun. ^,^

Message to: Christhor
    Message: I know you can see who I am but I don't really care. Just wanted to let you know you're amazing and stuff, you make me laugh and just don't change. Keep up the good work with this. PS. Hi.

Thank you on all fronts, oh mystery sender! I'll try to keep up everything c:

PS. YOOOOOOOOO

4. Llave Superless Moderator

Hahaa tooo llaaaaaate N0000b! Thanks "mysterious person of whom i have no clue as to who thou art!" xD

5. C This silence is mine

"Well, he’s kind of had it in for me ever since I accidentally ran over his dog. Actually, replace “accidentally†with “repeatedly†and replace “dog†with “son.â€"

I rate the chances of your idenitity being leaked a 9.7/10!

Message to: Makaze
    Message: The modern mind is in complete disarray. Knowledge has stretched itself to the point where neither the world nor our intelligence can find any foot-hold. It is the fact that we are all suffering from nihilism.

Message to: Amaury

Message to: Daxa
    Message: Daxa, you are such a wonderful person! Everyday we talk is another day with a huge smile on my face. Please take care of yourself, life would be so dull without you around in our lovely KHV community. Love you so much <3

Message to: Ienzo
    Message: You are such a daft person. xD I really appreciate you replying to my vms, knowing someone is out there willing to talk to me, that really means a lot! Thank you so~

Message to: Mike

Message to: Muscles Glasses

Message to: Oerba Yun Fang

Message to: Plums
    Message: I never understood why your username looks good in red, after all, plums are are supposed to be purple... go for super moderator! Hahaa nah you are cool whatever your usertitle is! Keep it up!

Message to: Stardust
    Message: Stardust, i don't know how to put this... I love you so much! You are so beautiful. Every time i hear your voice, my heart skips a beat~ I can't live another day without you, will you marry me?

Message to: Sonoshee
    Message: I love you, you're so pretty, you're so amazing. It's a shame about the asian thing though, but I guess can ignore that considering how you have no flaws, at all, in the slightest. Please, may I have your seed?

Message to: rikusorakairiown

Yours~ RISK

6. Amaury Defense Attorney

I don't get it.

7. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ Chaser

Ah thank you very much.

8. Plums Wakanda Forever

i want to be rainbow
    plums for super admin forum helper 2012

But thanks, I will continue to try and fail :'D

9. Makaze Some kind of mercenary

Rather, we never had any foot-hold. Our intelligence forces us to question our knowledge, and our knowledge is ever growing. I wish to gain knowledge of a concept, any concept, and my intelligence leads me to determine how much I should trust the knowledge that I gain. There is no 'right' way to do things, there is only the most pleasing way. Buddhism and other Eastern philosophies take this in stride and work with the concept.

It is the Western philosophers and more specifically the theologists who feel an overwhelming need for meaning, and it should also be noted that it is the Western philosophers who are more likely to support war and get angry over petty things that could potentially destroy humanity. The modern mind has been Westernized and is more childlike than its predecessors because it cannot get over its search for meaning. The modern mind is in disarray not because it is suffering from nihilism, but because it has moved away from it after centuries of entertaining the idea.

People are too dependent on factual absolutes, and the disarray that is worry exists only because they have been trained to think as if absolutes are the one true way to find what they are seeking. They do not know what they want and cannot focus on the moment because they have strayed from nihilism and are tainted by moralized and so demoralized society. Pessimism and optimism are results of straying from nihilism, as a nihilist does not think about the past or the future in a truly good or a bad way. He thinks only of what he wants currently and what he should do to achieve it in the present.

If we are losing the modern mind to something, it is the kind of dependency on external reality that we see in organized religious philosophies or political states of being, appeals to law and more of the same. The realization of nihilism hurts people who have grown dependent on things that go against it, not those who are truly independent and open minded about themselves and how they define reality.

10. Daxa~ #stalker

Daww,thank you dearly whoever said this.
    It just made my day,and I can honestly say I <3 you aswell.

11. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

That did make me smile pretty hard. <3

THANK YOU!

12. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

Darling, you rock my world <3 I will always be here to talk to you and stalk you for the lols >:3

13. C This silence is mine

Sunday, sunday! Sunday is homework day! Mostly because I tend to delay doing stuff until the last day c: Anyway, lots of messages~

Message to: Midnight Star
    Message: Midnight Star, oh Midnight star, how sweet you are. A great display of kindness, never showcasing any blindness. Always looking out for people in need, oh how a great friend indeed. Oh Midnight Star, oh Midnight Star, how sweet you are.

Message to: LP2P2 Team (Midny; Feenie; Ienzo; Self; You; Te Deum; Fayt; Makaze; ff32)
    Message: Hai guys! Whoever gets to win LP2P4 must make the next thread.
    Any of you guys remember this?
    [​IMG]

Derp. I must add the rest ;~;

Message to: Machazo
    Together,we shall enter the Void and play Dissadia on mic,raging at the characters.
    Also,ilu.

Message to: Makise Kurisu
    As you may have guessed by now.
    Voice fangirl for life <3<3<3<3
    And your violin skills are just nomish.
    I love you Clawtoothhhhh~

:3

Babe, flattery will get you everywhere <3

Message to: Feenie
    Just by the way.
    /trolls

Message to: Ace the Sticky Man
    <3

Message to: Jayn
    Really though. And I thank you for caring enough to talk to me when I was feeling down once again. It did make things a lot better,I must say.
    Love you <3

Message to: Tienewman
    Its me.
    Surprise!

Message to: Everyone who reads this

14. rikusorakairiown Contributor

this made me smile.

15. Makaze Some kind of mercenary

Indeed you must. Where is that picture that What? drew...?

16. Fayt-Harkwind Where yo curly mustache at?

Please don't add me to this.

17. Feenie Finny, Fin of the Feenie Fish

I remember that...But I fail to remember WHY I'M NOT IN THE PIC?!

...Go away Daxa ;~;

18. Sabby Sleepy Panda Assassin

Thank you. I love you too. I don't understand the asian part... is it bad? O_O I'm pretty proud to be asian. lol Anyways... sorry. I froze my seeds.

19. Machazo Destiny Islands Resident

O hai you. Exdeath FTW! I can raep anyone as long as I haz Maelstrom :3 Remember to use dodges a lot, or else his treeness will appear (In the sense that... he won't move at all)
    I hope my guess of who you are is correct.

20. Midnight Star Master of Physics

D'aww, that's whoever sent this. You made me smile.

Ooh, I remember that!