The Rapper's Corner : The Rapper's Corner

Discussion in 'Social Groups (KH-Vids.Net Forum)' started by nasirrich, Jul 11, 2010.

1. Dman23 Moogle Assistant

What the hell non rappin?

2. NightofNights Merlin's Housekeeper

Tch. don't be hatin Dman,
    I'm rappin cuz I can.
    It's stuck inside my brain,
    which is something fun to gain.
    though the boys keep goin OD
    but it's all in fun see?
    :sweatdrop: lol sorry

3. nasirrich King's Apprentice

I'll end you on the spot so watch your six
    *****z wanna act like they run sh** like they generals. The problem with this is that they are nothing but criminals. Trying to mold their initials into something they just can't happen. That's why they even got Madame NoN get her weapons and start clappin. Catz out here are whack rappin shot the ground with my AR-15 and see if you kids can get to tappin. Tap dacin to the way I shot. But once I aim for your head then you know you got the boot. Its impossible to see the ignorance within one's self if you haven't come across me. N-N-Naw I'm just me be I will make sure you see the light though. Murder you like they did to Mike bro so hoe you have no show, dough, flow, and anyone wantin anymo of what you claimed to have. I claim lives anytime someone comes in here talking out their ass. Its sad how fast cash will lead to lashed back, and backs stabbed. No mat to catch that so your dead SPLAT!!!! Right on the ground no frown no one there to dare to care, share their feelings to bare anywhere.

4. Technic☆Kitty Hmm

We got Dman in the house tell em what it's all about
    NoN is up here too, she can tell it cause it's true
    Naz is still up here rapping and just as much he's cappin
    Mickey's on vacation or at least that's what i'm sayin
    . . . .
    For real though . . . where is everybody . . . they ain't heard about the RC? . . . naw you're playing dawg . . . I said your playing . . . quit lying dawg . . . Quit LYING!! *pop pop pop*
    . . . .
    I rap for all I can, that's just the way I am
    i'm a man but still I feel this isn't the way to han-dle
    s*** you make me feel so d*** sick
    right down in my stomach just above my d**k
    pr**k think you know how to rap your words
    all your doing is making a clear coerce
    that I must put you in a hearse
    and then rap up another verse
    maybe throw in a f****n curse
    that ain't what it's all about though
    you best f****n learn about the show
    you get up there with half the s*** I know
    and you'll sling the dopest s*** you've ever seen on the east coast
    west coast it's all the f****n same
    whether or not you know how to play the f****n game
    you lame brain say this s*** lookin for fame
    see people show respect at the slightest mention of my name

5. nasirrich King's Apprentice

You catz wanna criticize independent individuals lives because you couldn't visualize yours going so well right?
    People wanna say you gotta blame something when one person is in the wrong. So why say he did it over a song? You blame music but this is part of life. You don't murder because of what you hear. You may do it because your fed up with *****z because they don't know when to quit. Its crazy how you get played by them be then hear a song that spurs the moment and you choke like a b*tch and kill that little sh**. I have some lions at the spot trick but right now I got nines in my pocket. I can't wait for me to see a key so I can unlock it, unload, and make these bullets explode. That's why life seem to go in slow-mo. I'm not even trying to be sincere here bro I'm dead serious. I'll send you to Nights quicker then you can play with your d*** and do your thang with it. I'm mean as f*ck yes I understand this. But since I'm a position to talk to you kids for a quick minuet. You should sit down and wait for me to call on you and say its your turn. Too bad your ass isn't going to hell to burn. No I can make your wish of death come by so you won't have to wait to catch the next train. The only thing you have to catch is this .50 bullet to your brain. Its always on time, actual it may come by quicker then you expect it. It won't matter to you because when your brainz fly out and splatter I'm positive that no one's life will shatter in despair. You'll be one less carbon foot print to pollute this air. Again its harsh but I don't care. We have no time to play truth or dare. I know its true that Nights is coming after you. I dare you to try and run and escape, but its quicker and cheaper than the reaper. He knows when its your time that's why I come in for the killer rhyme. Then you will finally come to see that these words kill one day at a time.

6. Technic☆Kitty Hmm

Send em to me nas, then i'll send em back
    without a scratch, I won't even attempt a smack
    all I gotta do is tell em what i've been through
    make em see like me and they'll be born anew
    that is if they can live with the way that I think
    i'll push em till there standing on the edge of the brink
    i'll push em even further till they fall and they sink
    then they die because they are the weakest link
    if I could trap em in my mind it would be torture
    make em live with all the rhymes without any order
    there all mixed up, jumbled and confused
    it get's worse every time I see the news
    someones always dying or getting robbed
    the whether's getting bad no more corn on the cob
    i'm bout to take this brick and lob
    it at the f****n p****s who make us lose our f****n jobs

7. NightofNights Merlin's Housekeeper

srry for bein gone
    but I'ma give you somethin real cool.
    now just 'cus I'm a fawn
    don't mean I'ma fool

I know when s**t's gone down
    I know when we're in trouble
    so give up you f**kin clown!
    I'll be there on the double

to give ya a beatin
    that you'll never forget.
    You've been cheatin
    but now it's time too fret

I'm tear your d**k
    right off of you
    you're such a F**kin pr**k!
    I'ma sell it to the zoo!

the lions can eat it
    not her no more
    I'm so done with your s**t
    I'ma send you out that door!

Send your s**t to the trash
    if you ever come back
    I'ma give you a bigger gash!
    but now it's time to pick up the slack.

Don't make me wish I let you die.
    I've got my brothers who've got my back.
    I'ma kill ya even though you're a guy,
    an you ain't got the nack.

I'll do anythin for my brothers
    kill any one in their way.
    We ain't gon no mothers
    cuz that not our say.

Ya though they're all b***hes
    don't mean we've gotta be.
    Ya no we don't got the riches
    don't mean we've gotta be

sellin our bodies out to others
    naw these our ours and ours alone.
    just me an my brothers
    so get off the phone.

Quite callin for 'em
    they're not here
    so leave us teme!
    Ain't I beein clear!

8. nasirrich King's Apprentice

When you go the stage watch as the crowd wants more because your getting paid. But you have to come up with some dope sh** if you don't then your not worth it. Then I come on stage and as your record gets played I make my mark then all the people come out from the dark. They finally realized that they were listin to that half beat sh**. Now you got no one but yourself to blame because you were thinking with your d*ck. Not sure if you know what I caused seriously. I got *****z out here rappin in the mirror just trying to be me. There's no guarantee that you will make it out of your house alive be. Talking out your ass saying you may whack me up its too bad because your crew is laid out in the routine dumptruck. You outta luck I'm a sick mean nasty f*ck. Hit you with this huge block that will leave a scar so big you'll have to wear a wig to hide what I did. This is weird how no one here will back you up not even your security that you paid will be able to stack their sh** f*ck. The inevitable is when I take your crowd away so you have to rush out on stage. And do what I like to call a play. You act out something you can never be. A respectable artist that maybe looked up. The only thing you can look forward to is gun to crown b*tch. I will run you down and break you. You try your best, but the it was only a scratch to me. You better have some form of a heart to fight. Trying to come at me with another crew who are nothing, but low life dead beat pricks. I know your really not that bright. Actual thinking you have smarts to write something to throw some fear in me. The fear I have is people not feelin me. Because of fakes like you messing up everything making it so hard. I saw your girl and f*cked her up at the bar. At the time I wasn't even a star, but that's not what she thought. I put so much information inside of her she had kids that were too fat and needed a diet. Since the sh** I was saying caused a riot. Made no sense, but she still wanted to bite my sh**. And that's your b*tch, no I mean your girl. The only reason why she's with you is so she can hear me. Lyrically I make these people vomit from their ears because they can't get enough of me. They know how sick I am that's why nothing comes out of their mouth since they don't give a damn. I just leave these catz in awe because of how nice I be. Let me stop I feel I'm getting cocky. Because *****z out here may wanna approach me physically. It sucks because they can't since they p*ssy. Sissy you have no clue of how deep this goes. Your hoes can't deep throat since its your bro's is women's clothes. That's why I say they cowards nothing but punks talking with that iron lung. How did I tatse? Maf*ckaz like you have time to watse so I finished you off very quickly. Now it goes back to the point where *****z say I'm sick with it be. Hope you have pom pom cheering for my ass as I lay waste to your whole career with my lyrical bomb. I will blow your mind up spiritually. Its some cold sh** that's why I attened this place to retire these tired ass writers in a raw enviorment. Its takes long for real people to make some true sh** and spit out their bit. No matter fact let em spit out that whack crap and my crew will lay their ass out with our goodies in our backpacks. Paper and pen which in turn will evolve into AK's and military type sh**. So once we rid you those accusations will be true. Its too bad you sorry f*ck ups never put up so do us all a favor and SHUT THE F*CK UP!!! Again which goes to the point where we are mean, but we are able back it all up. No matter which way you wanna go through with it. You gonna go to my past my grades will make teachers wanna rush and let me get paid. To teach them their efforts of teaching would never fade. You wanna try my social life why don't we go and ask your ex wife. Maf*cka I'm that nice you went through so much more than a normal fake should. You are so bad its like breaking the levees in the Saints hood. And when I said wife I'm talking about that girl you wanted so badly. I guess that's why when your were speaking people viewed me so badly. Sadly its really didn't phase me, punk b*tch you must be crazy. Treating me like some rebound girl you met in dreams dreams next door. On the top floor, but its terrible because on your heart became so sore when you saw that I was their laying up with your whore. F*ck why do you even call her that. I was in your own dream laying with your girl you think of me too much like I'm your maf*cking world. I tend to have these tendencies where my enemies want to befriend me. I will not forgive your bad manners like the old dayz but I deal with sh** like this with glock and hammers. I got anything you want just come at me with no front. I'll make you wanna be a Buddhist Monk. Have nothing but peace in your life. I brought my peice and stuck in your your wife. The thing is Buddhist have the ability to fight on their own. So I taught you a vaulable lesson and that is something you wanna keep with you forever kid. Don't rush into things if you think your grown. If your grown then take out a loan. This way you can give back to the community that lost its people joining your stupid ass with the bliss of ignorance be. Who ever rolls with you will be six feet below sea level which is so incredible. Seeing life in the water is something I will go and show your daughter. Oh I'm sorry I mean your girls sister that you were so close to. She was close to you so she could hear the sh** I would say about you. Damn I'm one your girl and her sister is two. Shall I continue? I'm in need of a prototype. You write your tired sh** so many times it destroys the currents inside the mic. This makes catz have a handicap when they come up to me and assume they have some big bite. Your like a console to keep enjoying it you gotta be buyin all of this bullsh** that is useless but you don't give a sh**. Your ass thinks your part of high society. The thing I'm more like is an very lowly adevertized product that is shown once. The thing is once you hear me your gonna wanna bust a nut. And since its me you'll be in no fear of being called a sl*t. My sh** gets people out of ruts your selfish coldblooded tired f*ck. Your sh** leaves *****z in the bad place they wanna get out of. The only exit is to help the government sell these addictive drugs. That's why there's so many people getting hugs with needles, deepthroating pills, sniffin this man made sh** and letting it kill their minds and sh**. They love to take a toke of that rolled up paper and use that same paper to do some coke. Please don't pass and share it thanks to music we are doing this. I see the problem now its inside ignorant minds that like to blame sh** that is leavin their asses behind. F*ck all you haters I'm a stay gettin mine. Trying translate this beautiful art of music, but there's so much negative influence that make such an enviroment where people lie so much their eyes can't get dilated for sh**. These snakes are hatin the fact more people made it pass their tight ropes of sticky nasty grip saying we won't amount to sh**. I've been accounted in some real deal hits. But its to take away from anyone under our level so they can do me a favor and just sucking it. I need people like them so I can keep this going like we hiking with em. The thing is the top is hard to reach since a lot of *****z never practice what they preach. F*CK their admendment rights they don't deserve to have any form of speech. Since all they wanna do is suck everyone out of what they wanna keep. So please stay low because my words run deep.

WOW that thing took forever to come up with.

9. Technic☆Kitty Hmm

Setting in school like a fool, I ain't that f****n quaint get it right i'm in a tight position here better fear the s*** i'm layin you will soon now be prayin on your hands and knees as I watch you bleed, make you see where you f****d up cap your a** now that's what'sup No longer the boy I used to be so long ago, i'm now the biggest f****n rapper in my school you better know, you best get ready for the grandest f****n show, I'll cap your a** then bury you in the f****n snow . . .

(Sorry it was so short i'm in class right now)

10. nasirrich King's Apprentice

Stop ***** hold up you know we can't quit. We back better then ever so were gonna smash your sh*t. Can't handle the pressure then go choke on those d*cks. Your coming this close running into a wall of fire ya prick. There's no point in call the FD because we took over our heat is impossible to beat. We make all fire disaster emergency units retreat. They quit because they knew trying to save you would risk lives that they can't lose at all trick. No one would risk their life when it will automatically cost each and every life. You assume you have some ability to fight. Its weird because this is the same fright I put in you when we would ride bikes. I would burn ya so that fire man watched as you burned which made him get all hyped. You say its not right but no one would listen to a crisped up d*ke. And its weird since your a guy you roll that way aite your fly. No actual that can't be. No human being would accept you into their community. When money becomes involved I take it all then leave half. Of your upper body so you can watch as I laugh. And make this great escape with your stash. The thing is the cops aren't that fast. Little ***** I didn't even have to dash. Its because I laid mines out their that will blow out people's calf's. Torn ligaments blown up torn a huge gash. Is seen because Mistress NoN loves to slash. Watch as Nights take all of the cash. Not so fast relax I'm already there and I'll bash. Your brainz out take you life away. Bet now you will understand life can end within a flash. Death takes all even the mightiest fall, but that's not you. Why because you got hit from all members in this crew wooooo!!!!!

11. Technic☆Kitty Hmm

I was lost for so long, now i've found, something that ain't wrong, something that surrounds
    my every move every step I take, No I ain't f****n playin every move I make
    shake those fingers out yer ear clown, know i'm talking to you now
    make one move that I don't like i'll f****n take you down
    don't ever ask me questions like, when where why or how
    you do and you f*** up too cause i'll cap your a** like plow
    take a note with a colt wrote in blood cause it's good
    the way I do my s*** is ten times better in my hood
    I do what I want, when I want, simply cause I could
    don't give a d*** if you think I f****n should

Get this what i'm tellin you, I ain't even yellin boo
    why you so afraid of me, i'm not that f****n scary see
    I put my gun down so we can talk, maybe we should go for a walk
    right down pier nine the time is right to bust a rhyme
    and when we reach the end I got a prize for you my friend
    a rope with a cinder block tied on it, can you swim?
    cause if you can't then that's okay it makes my job much easier
    don't worry bout getting see sick, you won't be breathin either
    so you ask if you should be, scared of me
    the answers yes insanity is what I be plain and simply
    don't run so fast your gonna fall on your a**
    besides I got you in my sights, mother f****r say goodnight!
    . . . .
    Hey yo Nas man . . . I did it again . . . I honestly believe I have a problem *takes a swig* I don't know what it is that makes me do this s*** then I spit about it in my songs, pretty much just went along and told my story to the cops but can they prove it I think not cause i'm good and this s*** good and your s*** good but they s*** not cause they ain't no plot to the s*** that they say not even a day worth of cash money pay could get me to listen to the s*** that they spittin think that s*** is gettin the attention they craving, while they rantin and raving i'm losing my mind, how's it going slim still workin nine to five hey meet slim slim is cool he ain't no tool but he act like a fool when he hears some s*** that these f****rs spit and they can suck my d*** cause it's all green-lit like a dime store shop busted by the cops all the lights go off but no one survives and man it feels nice to know you have friend who still listen to the s*** you say the s*** you lay and the crap they put up with almost every day so thank you all for that listen to these brains go splat as I plaster this wall with some dude from the mall I picked up yesterday, looks like I did it again eh?

12. NightofNights Merlin's Housekeeper

Eh yo the name's madame NoN.
    you ain't goin to see me until I'm gone.
    I'm up inside your head
    foolin around under your bed.
    I make it so you can't sleep at night
    always up to give ya a fight.
    I'm the m*therF**kin princess of evil.
    No I ain't medeval.
    So I ain't helpless like ya.
    When you come around I just say. bah.
    Cuz with my bros Nas an Nights
    we're always ready for your measly fights.
    Nas' got the spells that'll make you confusions.
    he'll deceive you with his illusions.
    Then there's Nights who'll tear you apart limb from limb
    an make the light of your soul go dim.
    Me I'll mess with you mind
    act all soft and kind.
    Then stab ya in the back
    with just one hack.
    So don't go messin with this princess
    nor her brothers cuz all you'll get is a sickness
    that's called DEATH.
    We'll turn ya to meth.
    So I'll say it again.
    Don't mess with us you piece of grain.

13. nasirrich King's Apprentice

O_O damn yo I don't think they can handle us both you want me to go? I mean if I go you know I'll put them 6feet below sea level. Make that more *****. I'm the candy man these maf*ckaz just run to, and through my doors. Wantin some of my sweet sh** what wh***s. They just adore it, and want to leave the plastic case on the floor so they can really enjoy it. I come in a variety of flavors, these kids waste their chore money on me. I can make more then a CEO of a company in an hour this sh** isn't funny. F*ck you coming to me like that oh ***** you must think your funny. My AR-15 has a lot of honey. Buzz wants it back, so the flower ass ***** gets hit in the back. Do what you're meant to just coming up to me isn't the best idea you know its true. I will make sure you feel worse then getting surgery dude. I spit sh** and twist mixs hit this you sad pr**k you can't get enough of this. I'm a drug like money is to a baller. They want more just so they get drowned in it like water. It gets to the point where they wanna fault the caller of the so called baller, F*ck you son your no shot caller. I shoot people like you in your collar if that's what you want. I'll kick your ass harder then anyone that kicks it off or punts. Your a lose screw nothing but a nut. I'll throw your ass out and leave that whole building in a rut. So what you no good f*ck. There's nothing you can say to try and stop me. I go through armor homie I'm so cocky. I'll take your stuff and make them perfect just for me. Sell more then that cat Chef Boyardee, parents and FDA says I'm so healthy. The farmers market wants my seeds so they too can cop a hit of this. Too bad you are still on that 2000 late sh**. I'm past the millennium you still in one spot with your b*tch friend like a pendulum. I'm boring myself talking about you is redundant. That ***** batman is worse then his boy blunder b*tch. They both wear capes to exaggerate that may have d*cks. Exacerbating the point you're a factor of why the feds are after us. Its sucks because I kill them with their own stuff. Imprison me I look at you like your must be crazy. Look Nights is killing a lady!!! Screw it I snap your neck leave with your impounded van with all this kick ass tek. I go to the White house and ask who's next. I'm meaner then any of the security, they weapons are inferior just to me. Still on that pre-k sh** the AK is going to comfort you at nap time b*tch. This is lovely because none these cats can touch me you're clique thinks I love em then your clique don't know me. Personally the sh** works well for me since I don't have to worry about my well being as p****. Now that's why you can't enter this community you didn't come from me just went near me. I hit you with this wood leave you on the floor so you make that eerie. Sound people step on you, but don't bother to look down. Keep talking from your nose and your sh** will be as big and red as a clown's. The only circus is they graveyard where your so called purpose just shuts down. You can't reboot sorry just not likely.

I'll tell all you scared *****z again in your face so fight me. Your a p**** dog all bark, no bite, just try and scratch me. Mix breed kinda sh** don't work well you see. I'm an original nothing, but the markings that came from my past be. Sorry to say that you will not be able to make that next appointment ok. Consult with your adviser the candy man and reaper, but as your intern stay far away. They do more damage then a maf*ckin AK. Point in aim no ref, but the whole world knows THAT'S GAME!!!!

14. king_mickey rule Destiny Islands Resident

The kicks and snares keep pumpin’ over my words while my tongue keeps runnin’
    Sick are the slick beats that make your eardrums drummin’ while I’m in beast mode
    Haha, little ‘lil wayne reference, guess now I’m a cheap hoe
    Using lines so dumb I could’ve found’em as a present in a Happy Meal at McDo
    F*ck what people say, I constantly find fun in
    Making fun of people that’re ridiculous, they had it commin’
    They’re babies acting all serious, original gangsta and tough
    Yet they co-op with J-Lo and make autotuned songs about how to love
    Seriously, is that what is hip-hop nowadays?
    Drake’s fake and ‘lil pothead’s insane
    By the way, you’re litte gay guitarplay on the vma’s was really Drake
    And as I said, Drake is fake, so that makes the guitarplay gay and fake.
    Guess young money smelled money and is clearly in the game solely for the fame
    He’s a shame and made hip-hop turn into hip-pop
    But this has to end, so I’ll make this era of insanity stop!
    Underground emcees lifting up the world and making it drop
    On you’re f*cking head.
    Final summation, together with you, hip-pop's now officialy dead.

15. nasirrich King's Apprentice

Make a ***** sick of watching you because of all that fake sh**. Break time so I can bring the real hits. Into this game what am I insane? Young Money you *****z are like bears only interested in honey. Drake ***** you funny you sing and rap trying to act tough. Please homie your not hot stuff people only like you because of Wayne dude. Wayne is famous because of that fake gang sh**. Has red and blue ***** this isn't halo my dude. Who are you trying to go up against? Please let me know as I take apart your Mascot Baby... Woo hang on your Young Money and work for someone named baby? Call a me crazy, but this seems shady. Not the good one be he has that nice sh**. Flip these other *****z like burgers and let them hit the floor murder. Hands up stupid f*ck not sure what you trying to do. Still need to be potty trained my dude. I mean that's your name right? Baby for a man that still has a beginners bike. Not even Young Money you clowns are steaming Slaughterhouse is a group with real rappers. They talk that hood sh** no cheese or crackers. Their words will leave you clowns hurting as you sh** in your crappers. You wanna know why that good music has died? Lil lame can't speak lyrically making people tone def so they assume he's the best. And say he's better then PAC. Those fans stay on lames c*ck. Don't give that bs its their time. Wow you must be blind, because Pac's mind is something that naturally flows with time. Like a wave where that closes on people who think they have something in them, but die because they get caved. Inside that watery ride so how is that even a question.? Lame ***** get that erection because you hear people say he's so hard. Got like 2 supporting stars. Its crazy how Pac was a one man band damn. Outlaw *****z were always part of his plan. Anyone of them can kill all of you. Young Money f*ck your crew. You rhyme like a baby ewwww. This is nuts people say your sick as f*ck. Don't you talk so loud, but its only hot gas. I'm lifting off it won't hit E damn this will pass. By anything its a fact. But the problem with that is your not that. You have no flow ***** f*ck your dough your mad slow shut up pass go. You pass it and get hit with this tragic life ending sh** ya bastad. 2Pac is the best Thug Life let him rest in peace and yes. I'll end you with your own tek. You shot yourself since your p*ssy you have no other way to help retain your wealth. The activities you do just to stay mainstream is bad for developing minds health. Yo underground *****z rise up so we make people know we run this town and not young immature monopoly money having f*cks.

16. nasirrich King's Apprentice

These people out here are just little boys and girls thinking that one person can make their world. ***** what's up with that you were told to love one person all other people are whack. I'll show you whack when I swing harder than Jeter. Its worse when your found out to be a cheater. Wanna get your fill, ***** you'll end up ill, because I will kill, you get no appeal, since my sh** is hard? What for real? Yea bet you won't say that when you see my concealed AR that peel grills and will seal you in a coffin. Stop coughing your being such a hog man. Taking up all the good air making us have to bear that blood vapor please don't share. That with me or anyone sorry hit man your not the hired gun. You wanna run with that for fun while my firepower is 10 times hotter than the sun. You'll be blazing in this heat trying to find cover son. No more beach fun you like the sand so much how about your grave in the Sahara? Insane imitating immature instigating ignorance imaginating impudent innocent independence its impossible it's incredible isn't it? Sh** try say that without wanting to take a crap. On all those that go against ya. Da hell do you mean are you talking about how people wanna be fiends? No I mean friends friendly f*ckerz f*cking foolish freaks for free frankly forgetting f*cking for flow forming fumbles forbidden feelings foreseen for future fighters feelin forever free. Oh ***** do you fear powerful sh** you really should hear? Wishing well for all those that don't care. About what idiot people making fun of them for what they like. Its aite I gotcha. Its people like them piling punks pushing p*ssies privately painting pictures peelin packages packed for privileged pilots who plow phenomenal perfect procrastinating p*icks. Preparing personal pitchers of peppery polluted music. Its sad but we all have to suffer through this. You wanna stop it then think of ways to fight back. Don't wanna then f*ck that. And f*ck you too. And watch as we combined bombs and murderaz. Come to your school kill everyone that's heard of ya. If you would like to stay safe. Promoting powerful music and anything that makes your skin chafe. Will give you a good dose of what should happen in the world. No more of these clown *****z clapping for things that don't even belong to em. Make a gang and sh** p*ssy go ahead and walk with them. I'll ignite the bright light so you can see that I'm not the only one who wants to make our words puncture like bullets in fake f*ck ups be. I know you see and hear me. There's others that feel the same way as I do. We do how we do and stepping to us won't make it safe for anyone my dude. You can't decide what you want to do with your life, the best thing for your kids and your wife. Well that sh** won't happen if you stay with that gang bang next sh**. That baby shoot em down wild west sh**. Take this tip as a hint and it will come out through one ear and out the other. I ride for all my people you rude maf*cka. Night please don't do em like that aite. Madame NoN Mistress will give me the order so I can hit your whole clique you bum d*ck. No actual she'll do it herself and at the same time take out all the money to help retain her wealth. Getting better at sneaking bombs in your shelter under your shelves. She's NoN of NoN ***** what else? Could you expect from her man she stays doing that next. I do as well, but Nights has Satan not wanting to go out for bail. He's the reason that ****** rules hell. Wait hang on Satan stepped to my dude wrong so he sang my man a bad song. A good song that made him groan in pain. Kill that ***** for cheap man that's purely insane. Want something to step up too? Try that stepping stool ***** your 6ft 2. Its a damn shame because we will still be taller then you. Your brains is too small to comprehend what we are saying that real sh** its true. Argue with what's right with them? Them as your pose you left because you saw you were not doing it right. I know this way so I let loose this nuke on these fake asses goodnight.

17. nasirrich King's Apprentice

Let me see where I started at. Kh-v is part of that. We hustle hard to keep these sharks fed. But got these clown ass *****z trying take our bread. You mess with my friend and you'll end up dead. She's not doing too well, but I'm always there for her so call me p*ssy and watch as I send you to hell. She won't have to scream or yell and watch as you become part of someone's show and tell. You can't do anything to her its not possible, if you try to ***** I'll send you straight to the hospital where they tell you in your face the damage done to you is inoperable. I'm not the one to get physical, but to see her depressed leaves me in such a huge mess. Its like this outstanding connection. She's above anything you could ever imagine, she doesn't even have to say a thing and the guns will already get to clappin. Leave your clown ass unable to wanna scrap man. Its trying to do something you know you just can't do. So get all the help you want we all know they just won't come thru. She's strapped with the best soldiers leaving you not wanting to stay out late at night my dude. You wanna shoot her down your sh** is so weak. Its not doin it just give it up before she goes through wit it. Her weapons will f*ck you up son. Her sh** is a lot more powerful than those military guns. So run its not funny, man it really sucks. That you come up to her ***** you outta luck. You stupid f*ck no one has time for your sh**. So cool man and watch as she unloads her hits. On anyone that thought they could even compare to her...

Sh** Hahahahhahah lol wait they thought they were in her league. No way its not possible. Lol you do your thang girl no one can stop you let them know!!!!

18. nasirrich King's Apprentice

I think they still don't get it do they? Its appears they still need a remedial lesson well ok. Not my problem I could give two sh**ts anyway. Hey answer this why don't cha.

What happens if you ever even make her sad? I'll get this black gat, your heart rate goes flat, ice your crew like that, neva look back, people ask why I always do sh** that makes the skull crack CRACK CRACK!!!!

Yo backs busted bad and, faces covered in masks when, *****z never took my warning as something bad, so now when I see them *****z always breed em because I established the fact that they need em.

Its still tempting to see what happens when someone makes it through. I'm telling you when you get beat with no hands or feet then you can tell that we all love to take cheap.

Shots with these very expensive lead rocks that come fresh out from the box. No wait I mean factory its just how we roll and get things done be. Yea I know now its just that scary.

Do things trained people for that one thing can't do. You wanna hurt her man I can't wait to see you in ER, getting very close to those stars sorry its just who we are.

Very Important People with that TOPK. Trust Our Pistols Kill anyone in anyway that's just something I had to make clear to anyone that assumes its ok.

Wanna try to get to the leader maf*cka try to treat her like she isn't being protected well sir I hope you understand that this squad never got caught with any of our special tactics.

We've become known for leaving such a mess the feds just gave up, so much for public protection!!! What safety? ***** what the f*ck!?! Leave you clowns dumbfounded when you watch as we keep her safe with the crew and the crown B*TCH!!!!

You stop her.... Ehhh it isn't likely. Look her up to start sa in and watch as you get into mad fights that turn into something very highly. Contagious because the fact you even intruded in her presence over some bullsh** and look at how many bullets get sprayed trick.

Get silly and stop jocking her sh**. Its not attractive and it really isn't funny. I hope your reading this because I want you to know that were the bees and your the honey.

Kill a bear if that big n*gga tries to get funny. Tries to get to you, man let that silly fool try it. Leave em injured so quickly and having sitting like a trained dog b*tch sit down and be quiet.

Its over now I hope you all the best, because you will reach those stars because you stay doing that next. You have soldiers and this squad ready to take em, face to face em, straight disgrace em, break em, fully erase em from entering your life making you to work in strife. Tifa L. we got you aite

19. nasirrich King's Apprentice

Just hit em with a quike aite. Ok cool let me think...

All these lames are losers but why do they still boo brah?
    Think I won't come back and show that I am an executor.
    Make you stupid maf*ckaz learn when I spray the Ruga.
    Your washed up and want some new fresh sh** like a cougar.
    Sorry suckaz aren't allowed here so you will get electrocuted sir.
    *****z come at me like they are my girl so I'll have to punt and kick her.
    Show the b*tch a lesson for getting smart with me for saying duh and to your clique for playing b*tch be.
    I'm high on some good sh** so prepare to take this long stick right up your ass trick because you know you suck b*tch never been disqualified from a contest like this giving people a bad name because your so sick that's not what they mean when you go to a kid at Make A Wish still stuck on your past twit all of this is ridiculous when will you learn you have no place in this world p*ick so please hop off and stop ridin on my d*ck I'll save that for my girl that knows I'm nice with it not sharing details because your still dwelling on the past dimwit no sense of class why bother your not what they want slick I did it again I'm not even pissed.

Hahahahahah wooo DAMN!!!!

20. nasirrich King's Apprentice

I murdered the sh** as soon as I touch stage. *****z always wanna talk sh** because of things I made. I got it right, you lames have no heart so fight. Is out of the question show's over time to go aite. But you want to stay its ok with me since I'm already out to another country. I got my real *****z and my crew wit me. These stupid f*ckaz think I'm still that scared cat up in a tree from all those tough dogs on the ground but see. I've changed and became the master of these 4 legged dames with no brain and listen to my every word I say. Only do that command attack role play have no sense of how to actual fight. And for those that think its not right for me to be going this hard on these cowards I shove your feeling down your throat and as you choke tie a rope around you and laugh like its some sort of joke. Told you to mind your business this sh** is for grown folk. Let you enjoy this dope stuff, and as you die lay waste to that filthy sl*t. Damn just realized that its you and there's not much that anyone can do. You wanna see me dead, but that won't happen. As you get closer to mother earth I'll be trying to take these kids out from the dirt. Let them live that life they should've a long time ago. People now a days are too damn slow. Angry ass flow with this calm ass bro so what is he gonna do now? I guess leave a space for anyone else that wants to lay some sh** down. But they have to be approved by thee. Not me the people of this world the true community.