The Secret Ending With Complete Sound!

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Mar 30, 2007.

1. Xaldin ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey guys, remember the different variation of themes we've had for the past day? Well someone managed to finally upload the full and final version with complete SFX Sound effects!!

Source: Gaiamagex on Gamefaqs for the video and SaydeWindsau for helping him with the audio. abd Look a SPace for the download link.

Monkey Edit: Also, Xaldin and I have come together and put together a compilation of all the information from the secret trailer. Not only that, but we have provided names and abreviations for all the new characters. For those that love making theories, sharing opinions, or someone who wants to know what everyone is talking about, click the thumbnail below!

[​IMG]

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Mar 30, 2007.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Tantrix187
      Tantrix187
      Oh god....that was plain awsome...

If the guy whose eyes turned into yellow is Xeharnort and the little (Roxas)fellow his ,,Old friend'' whose body is in the chamber of sleeps...oh man,I can already imagine all those yaoi fanarts ;___;
    2. Theforgottenangel
      Theforgottenangel
      Its the past...cuz the females armor in a scene with xemnas...the scene where he says its been a long time my friend
    3. NamineKairi1994
      NamineKairi1994
      Yes i know how you are Setsuko, we go to school together and we both make KH vids. See Setsuko, I told you Kairi was from Hollow Bastion/Radiant Gardens and you said it wasn't. The keyblade war has passed but Kairi's mermiores are from the pass too. But i could be now but then Xhernort has lost a lot of hair because the three chasers in the video have different keyblades to Sora, Rikku and Kairi. :)

Please don't say im convusioning anyone because it was hard to type it out in words that are easy.
    4. bondofflame12
      bondofflame12
      WOW what a vid...
      honestly I think the guy with the brown-ish hair...the non roxas or guy with silver/blue hair has a striking resemblance to axel...am I the only one?
      I mean granted Axel is dead but does that neccessarily rule him out?
      he is also someone who would have been really mad if something happened to Roxas...cuz they had that whole bond thing...
      just a thought
      bondofflame
    5. ForgottenHero
      ForgottenHero
      COOOL.

Now we gotta wait like 2 or 3 years for KHIII.
    6. Love
      Love
    7. Birth by Sleep
      Birth by Sleep
      mickey is an important character.. what do you mean by the other guy is Saix? and who's that one guy in the older pictures with the brown hair and blue eyes.. and broken helmet, i wonder

i think it might be the one guy in the earlier pictures with the broken mask.... or maybe.. i have no idea
    8. NamineKairi1994
      NamineKairi1994
      Thats unfair because i want KHIII to be out now so i can play it. I think i should come out as a computer game as well as a ps2 game because i don't have a ps2 but a laptop so it would be fun. What do you lot think?
    9. popcorn1010
      popcorn1010
      well, im thinking that the dude with the crazy eyes in the end could be xaldin's SOMEBODY.
      and that this roxas-lookalike person would be another version.
      because sora turned into a heartless, and had a somebody.
      so that means there can be 3 versions of ppl cant there?
      like a heartless, a nobody, and a somebody.
      i think this blue haired girl is in relation to kairi some way.
      in the past im thinking.
      or future. i think its in another time then now.
    10. Xegreny
      Xegreny
      I cant download the video

:confused: I cant download the video!! I get the sound but thats it? Can someone post a link to a place where i can get the download or can ours get fixed? I know Xaldin is busy so i would like a link so i dont have to bother him;) i know that the link on KingdomHearts3.com isnt working because when i click it i get a website with no video for the KH2FM+ trailer
    11. Zahir_BHES
      Zahir_BHES
      Could someone upload the file on another site?Like Rapidshare,filefront,etc...
    12. Sindar
      Sindar
      Just when I think Kingdom Hearts secret endings cannot get more exciting, they suprise me.
    13. sora roxas60
      sora roxas60
      Great... Xaldin, I hate you.... You've caused me to become more addicted than ever before. Thank you for blowing me away...
    14. NamineKairi1994
      NamineKairi1994
      Its not Xaldin's idea. Here is a cool kingdom hearts website but you can't download but if you join, you have to promise your life on Kh-vids that you will use this site to make videos for people all over the world.

http://kingdomsora.suddenlaunch3.com
    15. Doxyc
      Doxyc
      OMG BHS ISNT DEAD IF YOU WATCH CLOSLY HIS EYES MOVE!!! yay!!! :D
    16. Noise
      Noise
      anyone think that the guy in the end(whos eyes turn yellow) is xehaort cuz there hairs kinda the same and then the eyes are the same idk it would be kinda cool and xamnes is looking for someone in the room of sleep maybe hes looking for xehanort???
    17. darkfalzar
      darkfalzar
    18. Xegreny
      Xegreny
      Yay!

Thanks!

*begins download to ipod* :)
    19. Shipo
      Shipo
      Kewl

:eek: The only thing is there is so many questions and how is ansem alive And who is that guy in the black armor???:(
    20. KL93
      KL93
      Erm... whenever I try to download the video, all I get is the audio...
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.