Birth by Sleep The Spoiler Room

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by ♥♦♣♠∟uxord♥♦♣♠, Jul 3, 2011.

1. ♥♦♣♠∟uxord♥♦♣♠ Banned

So yes I just beat BBS *cries*. Anyway I wish to have some questions answered to the best of their ability regarding the game. I have multiple questions but I will only ask one at a time. I feel as though I shouldn't be compelled to put things in spoilers but for the sake of it I will put the question in some. The answers do not have to be. I hope people will read at caution of spoiling. I'm going to start with the question regarding the begging.

Current Questions:

Time. Seems kinda misplaced throughout the game. When Aqua reaches her first world it is already been visited by Terra and Ven. Pretty much all worlds except Deep Space are like this. Would it be wise to assume that time is different in the Realms Between? Also, in the secret ending we see Aqua it what must be 12 years later as Ansem the Wise says he has been there for about a year, yet she looks no different. Once again is it safe to say there is no time in the Realm of Darkness? Or was it just so that we may recognize her? Lastly for the last question tonight, why is it that Terra and Ven's keyblade were in the Realm of Darkness?

Answered:

In the beginning scenes we see someone that resembles the KH2 Xehanort. I am guessing this is master Xehanort when he was young as in his report it is confirmed that Destiny Islands is his home world? So in the beginning where we see Ventus drifting is it confirmed that Sora helped his heart?

The secret scene. We find that Terra and Master Xehanort are Xehanorts heart. But when Xehanort turned into a Nobody, what happened to them?

In the secret movie. We see Xion, Roxas, Axel, Terra, Ven, and Namine and they all say Sora. Does this mean they are already back or was this part just pointless?

Also I will edit this first post for new questions I have later on.

2. Arch Mana Knight

Yeah, that was young Xehanort and Destiny Islands was his homeworld. Also, it was confirmed by Nomura that his intentions were to have that scene where Sora lent part of his heart to Ventus to be when Sora was born. However I think it was only implied. Anyways, that's exactly why Vanitas looks like Sora. Sora lent part of his heart to Ven's unstable one when Vanitas was forcefully separated from Ven.

3. ♥♦♣♠∟uxord♥♦♣♠ Banned

Alright thank you. Now onto my second question.

The secret scene. We find that Terra and Master Xehanort are Xehanorts heart. But when Xehanort turned into a Nobody, what happened to them?

4. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Well, Terra's body became Xemnas, but the Heart became Ansem, Seeker of Darkness. Since Terra and Xehanort "shared" the heart, Both become Seeker of Darkness.

5. ♥♦♣♠∟uxord♥♦♣♠ Banned

So then what would you say had happened to them since Sora slayed Ansem.

6. Arch Mana Knight

Remember, Xemnas is "dead" too. As Nomura says, when a Heartless and Nobody is defeated in the correct order, the original person comes back. Master Xehanort will return and so will Terra but their circumstances are pretty complicated. They might end up sharing a body again.

7. ♥♦♣♠∟uxord♥♦♣♠ Banned

Alright then. That answers that question.

Next one.

In the secret movie. We see Xion, Roxas, Axel, Terra, Ven, and Namine and they all say Sora. Does this mean they are already back or was this part just pointless?

8. Arch Mana Knight

None of them are back. It's just to show that they'll be involved somehow in KH3(and possibly KH3D) as Sora will have to either tie up loose ends in some cases or save some of those people(Terra and Ven). That part of the scene was merely for dramatic effect.

9. ♥♦♣♠∟uxord♥♦♣♠ Banned

Ok. You are very good at this. I'm sensing you will be the major handler at my many questions.

Ok next one. This one I might have trouble with the words.

Time. Seems kinda misplaced throughout the game. When Aqua reaches her first world it is already been visited by Terra and Ven. Pretty much all worlds except Deep Space are like this. Would it be wise to assume that time is different in the Realms Between? Also, in the secret ending we see Aqua it what must be 12 years later as Ansem the Wise says he has been there for about a year, yet she looks no different. Once again is it safe to say there is no time in the Realm of Darkness? Or was it just so that we may recognize her? Lastly for the last question tonight, why is it that Terra and Ven's keyblade were in the Realm of Darkness?

10. Arch Mana Knight

The stories of the three go together but chronologically, Terra's is first, then Ven's, then Aqua's. Look up that timeline...extra thingy at the main menu. Trinity Points or something is what it's called. It's like the Theater Mode except it gives quite a few extra details. It holds the official timeline of events for Birth By Sleep.

For the second one...I'm going to say that time would flow differently for that Realm of Darkness. Or Nomura just didn't feel like aging Aqua. There's no explicit answer for this. Sorry.

About the keyblade thing...guess you could just leave it at the fact that those keyblades are still guided by the hearts/will of Ven and Terra. So they'd help Aqua out because of FRIENDSHIP. That's the best reason I can give.

11. Cloud.Strife. Traverse Town Homebody

On the subject of Time: They each had their own timeline, so that will answer why Aqua got there after Ven and Terra.
    On the keyblade thing: My guess is that they were there because Terra and Ven were already gone by then, and maybe that's where they're Keyblades resided.
    I think it's safe to say that time does not reside in darkness, therefore, no time passes.

12. Ichiya_Yuka Merlin's Housekeeper

For me, it looks like Ven's and Terra's Keyblade that helped Aqua were just like a form of Ven's and Terra's though to help their friend. Well, since KH is more about friendship...that's the base of my theory x__x

13. Iskandar King of Conquerors

For the time question, I'm going to say it's because the Realm of Darkness doesn't work normally with time. I mean, Ansem looked just like he did in BBS in KHII, and Aqua doesn't look a bit different after 11-12 years in the realm of darkness.
    For the Keyblades, you could say it was the form of Ven and Terra's hearts reaching out to Aqua in a sense. Their bond keeps them together, and Ven and Terra "came" and helped Aqua out when she needed it

14. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

I remember reading somewhere that time went by a lot quicker in the Realm of Darkness so 12 years outside may only be a year or something similar. Alternatively, the darkness may not have aged her for some reason. I think this may be explained in a later game or it may not be, the main point is she doesn't appear to have changed much.

Regarding the keyblades, since Terra, Aqua and Ven were connected with the wayfinders they are there to help out when Aqua needs it.
    Ven is asleep so his keyblade may be with Aqua while Terra has lost control of his body so his keyblade may have joined with Aqua as well when she fell. This could be a possible explanation as to why Xemnas doesn't use a keyblade, but then again there are other explanations.

15. Shift Chaser

Actually,
    Sora has Ven's key because that's where his Heart. That's where his and Roxas's second blades comes from.
    As for Terra, LS still has it.

It's just that in that one moment, both Terra and Ven managed to help Aqua via the magic of their wayfinders, but likely that it was a one-time thing.

As for Xemnas, likely he doesn't use a key because maybe he doesn't remember how to.
    Though now that i played Re:Coded ...no, that doesn't make sense, Data Sora could use a real Key even after he forgot.
    I bet it has something to do with impaling the key in his chest though.
    And hopefully it's not just BS like "He didn't want to". >_>

16. Plums Wakanda Forever

Yeah, this. Iirc, Terra did it to "lock" himself and Xehanort away in the fight against Aqua in RG. Granted, there was 11 years + Heartless/Nobody creation, so I can't really say what Xemans could/couldn't do in regards to the Keyblade. >>

17. ♥♦♣♠∟uxord♥♦♣♠ Banned

Alright I guess I should have pointed this out. Terra left, in LESS THAN A MINUTE, Ven left, RIGHT AFTER THAT, Aqua left. Yet somehow when she got to her first world, Terra AND Ven had already been there. I have seen the timeline and that is what made this question arise.

18. Arch Mana Knight

That's all part of cutscene magic. Somethings things like that happen for convenience and we as the players just have to accept that.

19. Shift Chaser

Sure sure sure, they left in quick sucession.
    But they could well, have wondered a little in space before hitting the worlds, i mean, they could've been searching for palces in the wrong er... place, space, whatever.
    Who knows, it's pretty easy to pick a fitting explanation for this, and there are quite a few more than just this one.

20. Saxima [screams geometrically]

Really, it's just better to accept how some things work out in a game, rather than questioning them. It really makes you wonder how well the developers thought out the timing for everything, but then they just happen, so it's final, and there's nothing we as the gamers can do about it.