The Ultimate Organization - Division 2 RP

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Oxyrt, Jul 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Last of the Organization Twilight Town Denizen

"Awesome, this should be fun Kyr!" Yeifou said with a huge grin. "Now all we need to do is find the training room or some sort of combat room...." he said looking around. "Sure is a big place...you almost need a map" he said laughing.

2. killedbyoathkeeper Destiny Islands Resident

Kyzar appears and leaves a note for Oxyrt:
    Dear Oxyrt,
    Things are slow in the first division........ Come find me when you need help.....
    Kyzar
    "The Silent Storm"

She teleports back to 1st division........
    ooc: PM me when you come on I need to do something.........

3. Keyblade_Smokey Traverse Town Homebody

"Allow me," Kade smiled at Kyr and Yeifou as she touched a shadow in the room and used her powers to see through them and around their new home. "There's one upstairs, in the left wing." she said to Kyr and Yeifou before thinking to herself. 'Gotta love the power of Shadow."

OOC: sorry if this post seems a little out of it. I jsut got back form the midnight showing of Harry Potter, yes I'm a geek like that lol and its like 330 in the morning right now.

4. Last of the Organization Twilight Town Denizen

"Care to make it a three way fight Kade?", Yeifou said walking towards the left wing with a smile.

5. Keyblade_Smokey Traverse Town Homebody

"If you think you're man enough Yeifou," Kade smirked jokingly as she took out her scyth and keyblade. "What do you think Kyr? Think we can take him?"

6. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

Kyr nodded. "This should be fun, I haven't been hunting in awhile." she smiled. She then stepped into the darkness.

OOC: Are we allowed to have keyblades?

7. Last of the Organization Twilight Town Denizen

OOC: I don't think theres a rule against it.

BIC:Yeifou approached a large white door. "This looks like the room..." he said as he put his hand on it. The door disappeared, "Woah thats cool" he said as he entered the room. He was amazed at the features it held, it had a store room, full of potions and ethers, combat panals, "Guess thats where we fight..." he thought, and targets. "Well best get ready then..." he said conjuring his two dirks out of darkness, "this is going to be fun" he said heading over to a combat panal.

8. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

Kyr was just amazed at the door. "I want one," she walked into the room. "Alright, lets do this." she got into her own space and closed her eyes and bowed her head and murmered for a few seconds before looking up and reopening her eyes. (I guess we can) She held out her hand for her sword but then grabbed it off her back. There was a small flash of light which disappeared quickly. "What was that about?" she asked. CLASH! "Huh?" Kyr looked at the ground and noticed a massive key laying on the floor and in her other hand was another one. She said nothing but picked it up. "Well, what are these?" In her hands were Fenrir and this one.

OOC: If we can't have a keyblade please someone say now.

9. killedbyoathkeeper Destiny Islands Resident

Kyzar appears out of thin air................ "What do you know it's crawling with untrained Nobodies............."

10. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

"Hey! All my life I've hunted for my clan! I think I can fight." she smiled.

11. killedbyoathkeeper Destiny Islands Resident

She draws her lightning bolts......... "Let's see how good you are..........."

12. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

Kyr spun her keyblades around and then seccured her hold. "Bring it on!"

13. killedbyoathkeeper Destiny Islands Resident

Kyzar seems tired....... "You first........"

14. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

Kyr concentrated. She nodded and leaped at Kyzar. She flipped behind her and kicks her in the back of the head and then jumps back to a safe disstence. "I've never been good at starting fights." She spoke softly.

15. killedbyoathkeeper Destiny Islands Resident

"I can see........" She rises 3 feet.......... "Thungra!" Lightning strikes around her......

16. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

Kyr hides her head in her arms but then jumps onto the wall and dives at Kyzar. "Moon save me!" Her keyblade glowed blue as she did an uppercut at her. "Don't make it easy please." she begged. The tunder had hurt her quite a bit since she was new to being nobody.

17. finalArcanaXXX Traverse Town Homebody

*Back at the throne room.* "Since nobody is here......." Hack thought Hundreds of zombie nobodies teleported to the area and started waltzing. "Dance, zombies, Dance!! Muhahahahahahah........ That is all" He then teleported away but he left the waltzing nobodies..
    OOC: They will hurt any of you that go near them & they will stalk & follow you through the castle Resident Evil style!

18. Keyblade_Smokey Traverse Town Homebody

Kade walked into the combat room admiring at all it's contents. She picked up a bottle and read the inscription, "Potion used to enhance Fire magic.... interesting." She put the bottle back on the shelf and looked over at Yeifou. "You raedy?"

19. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

Kyr looked at the person coming in. "Hey!" She then turned back to her opponant.

20. killedbyoathkeeper Destiny Islands Resident

Kyzar cracks her knuckles....... Silently she begins slashing Kry.....She tries saying something but nothing comes out............... Her lightning bolts glow with power as she hits Kry......... With every hit it shocks Kry..........

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.