The Ultimate Organization - Division 2 RP

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Oxyrt, Jul 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

After a big fight Kyr left her master injured and she went back. "Hello guys." she had a curtain power buzzing inside her.

2. Last of the Organization Twilight Town Denizen

"Hmm this better not be the only fun thing to do around here," Yeifou said sipping at a potion. "We could talk about ourselves, you know, tell where we came from, etc." he said leaning back in the chair, "if we have nothing better to do that is" he added with a grin.

3. Flamedancer Twilight Town Denizen

"Hoo! About time I got here!" The blonde Nobody stepped out of the portal and shook her head. "Man, they don't call me the Twilight Wanderer for nothing. It took forever to get here! But still...Number XII, Ryxia, has finally made it home." Ryxia cast a look around the room and noticed the stares she was getting. "...Bad timing?"

4. Last of the Organization Twilight Town Denizen

"Well well look who it is...." Yeifou said with a grin. "About time you got here Ryxia...." he said standing up. "Nothing much really going on here after Kade and mine's fight," he said smiling at Kade, "perhaps you have an idea of something we could do to liven the place up a bit?" he said glancing at Ryxia.

5. Flamedancer Twilight Town Denizen

Ryxia groaned. "Awww...Yeifou...you know I have trouble thinking. It's the blonde thing..." She stopped whining and grinned. "Waitwaitwaitwaitwaaaaaaaaiiiiit...methinks I may be on to something..." She smiled broadly, then slumped. "Dang. Lost it." She snapped her fingers and stared at the flame half an inch above her thumb. "Well...my pyro side says that we should light something on fire. But...that'll just get everyone pissed."

6. Last of the Organization Twilight Town Denizen

Yeifou walked around in thought. "Aha," he said "why don't you, me and Kade and anyone else go explore The World That Never Was?" he said with a grin. "After all I'm sure we will find something to do, and this place is big enough..." he said, "besides you might have a chance to use some of that fire if we come across Heartless" he smirked.

7. Flamedancer Twilight Town Denizen

"OOH!!! That sounds fun!" Ryxia cried, then smiled wickedly. "It's so fun, burning up the Heartless...especially when you manage to get them from the inside. It's soooo cool, watching their heart-stealing hides burst into fla--" She stopped, then put her hand behind her head, almost embarrassed. "Whoops...sorry. Went a little overboard there..."

8. Keyblade_Smokey Traverse Town Homebody

Kade nodded,"Names Kade, as you already know. I'm a wanderer I've traveled with my mentor across different worlds. He died fighting the Knights, thats one reason why I joined the Organization, to find the Knight that killed my mentor," Kade confessed before Ryxia come in, she seemed interesting. Kade sat up as Yeifou suggested that they explore The World That Never Was. "I'm game, just let me take some healing potion first." She walked over to the potion shelves and took one of the potions and gulped it down. "All better," She turned to the group and smiled. "Ready." She swung her scyth over her shoulder and put her keyblade in its sheath on her back.

9. Flamedancer Twilight Town Denizen

"Kya!! Let's go!!" Ryxia said, beginning to walk out. She stopped and turned around. "Mm...yeah. I know what you two are thinking, and yes. I did have sugar today."

10. Last of the Organization Twilight Town Denizen

"This should be fun..." Yeifou said "might want to have a couple of these handy incase of trouble" he said throwing them each a few potions. "Lets do this..." he said making a portal to the front gate. He walked outside the front gate and gazed up at the sky, "Ah raining again....what a surprise..." he said sarcastically as he put his hood up. "So which way do we want to head?" he asked with a grin.

11. Twilight Riku Moogle Assistant

Where is every one going? Where ever your going I'm coming to grow stronger!

12. Keyblade_Smokey Traverse Town Homebody

"Thanks," Kade said as she caught the bottle and then followed into the portal."Straight? It's a direction." she shrugged. She looked up at the sky letting the rain hit her face, "It was a day just like this...."

13. Flamedancer Twilight Town Denizen

"GAH!!! STUPID RAIN!!" Ryxia cried to the skies. She came back to reality after a moment and turned to the new arrival to the scene. (OOC: Sorry...don't know your RP name :sorry: Okay, BIC now) "Well, that's the question, now, isn't it? Where do you think we should go?"

14. Last of the Organization Twilight Town Denizen

OOC:Hey Twilight Riku I'm going to address you as that unless you have a different name, just tell me.

BIC:"Excellent another member," Yeifou said turning around, "sure join us Twilight Riku the more the merrier!" he said with a grin. He turned towards Kade. "Sure we can start straight ahead sounds good to me" he said with a grin.

15. Twilight Riku Moogle Assistant

for anyone who has forgoton i am twilight riku and I say we search for a new foe to battle .... Let the hunt begin

16. Keyblade_Smokey Traverse Town Homebody

"Are you always this happy?" Kade asked curiously, directing her question to Yeifou. She started walking forward, letting the rain wash over her. "Atleast these jackets are waterproof."

OOC: On AIM I'm DarkAnimeWolf by the way if anyone wants to have mini RPs.

17. Last of the Organization Twilight Town Denizen

"If only it were true happiness..." Yeifou said with a sudden blank face, "if only we had hearts..." He noticed that the group was staring at him. "Heh but who says we can't try," he said with a grin on his face now, "you guys make me happy" he said to Kade.

18. Keyblade_Smokey Traverse Town Homebody

"You're right, who says we cant feel emotions. They maybe false but no one can say we didnt try to ragain our lives back," Kade agreed, putting her hand on Yeifou's shoulder.

19. Twilight Riku Moogle Assistant

this may sound stupid but i once had emotions when i met the king know as Mickey he gave me light wit then i lost it

(read my post from when i entered the ultimate organization)

20. Last of the Organization Twilight Town Denizen

"Interesting a nobody who tried to embrace the light?" Yeifou said stopping to ponder the thought of it, "not something I would do I don't think..." he said with a grin and continued walking.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.