Birth by Sleep The Unnamed Heartless

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Kaidron Blaze, Jan 31, 2011.

1. Kaidron Blaze Kingdom Keeper

The Gale Valleys, before the darkness attacks...
  2. Misty gimme kiss

Some people have checked it out and it apparently doesn't have an emblem on it, making it a Pureblood Heartless. Pretty interesting imo, though I don't think that the fight has much (if anything) to do with the story, just seems to be an extra.

3. Shift Chaser

People have been calling him Red Eyes due to his first appearence or Hunter of the Dark, which is the name of his track.
    And yeah, i hope he comes back later, he's rather fun to fight with all the jumping he does.

Well, it does have something, he almost got Aqua when she was reaching the Castle of Dreams, and she commented how it wasn't an Unversed and all.

4. supersalty Merlin's Housekeeper

May have something to do with those new emblems, or it could just be a regular Heartless. Definitely doesn't behave like a Heartless, though.

5. Sufris Twilight Town Denizen

Kind of reminds me of that boss in Beast's Castle, doesn't he? The, third or second phase, I believe...? Forgot what it was called.

Anyways, it's a Heartless in the sense that it's from darkness. But so far, that's it. >.>;

Let's name him Debbie. 8D *shot* (<- ignore that)

6. LeKeyBoi Merlin's Housekeeper

Well all I know is this boss was pretty intense so I'd like to see it come back later on in some games. At least once more to give it a good whack around XD

7. Kaidron Blaze Kingdom Keeper

I thought it was faced in the Realm of Darkness?

I think you mean Dark Thorn the boss in Beast castle. Lol it does look like him..... him crossed with some type of red eyed dog

8. Zter Banned

It's probably just a really strong Pureblood Heartless. If not, I'm sure it'll be explained in the new games.

9. Kaidron Blaze Kingdom Keeper

maybe or it could just vanish like the pirate ship heartless.... never to appear in anyother game.....

10. P Banned

Pirate Ship heartless? Which game did they appear in again?

11. Sufris Twilight Town Denizen

Wasn't that in KHII? The Gummi Ship mission? Or was that totally different...?

Ah, yeah! Dark Thorn. That Heartless.

12. Kaidron Blaze Kingdom Keeper

It was in KH1 and it was found in neverland remember?

Kh wiki even said it looked alot like Dark Torn lol

13. P Banned

Ah, yes. We do tend to lose Heartless from game to game. Did those winged screws in tEotW ever reappear?

14. Kagato Destiny Islands Resident

This thing reminds me of the dark thorn in beast's castle, and for some strange reason the heartless/ship/thingie ansem was hooked up to in KHI

15. Cryoshell Traverse Town Homebody

It is. Aqua sees Castle of Dreams in the dark realm, and then Red Eyes makes its move.

16. kurasa25 Traverse Town Homebody

i think its the heartless of an important person , maybe axel?

hair is similar to the redeyes' spikes and the redeyes' uses some sort of chakrams bound to chains in his bossfight...

17. P Banned

This'd make sense, I think. It'd ensure Axel comes back for the next game due to the nobody/heartless revival thing.

The only question is when Axel actually became a heartless, and how it was in comparison to the time in the RoD.

18. Kaidron Blaze Kingdom Keeper

But thats a problem. It was said that if a heartless is distroyed first and then the Nobody it would become whole...... wait that isn't a problem.......... Thats right! it can't be Lea's heartless because you see him and Saix's somebody get thrown out of the castle at the end of the game and Axel was a relatively new member of the organisation when it started it's plan and I don't belive turning into a Nobody makes you age about 10 years lol

19. Sufris Twilight Town Denizen

Since nothing specific happened between Birth by Sleep and Kingdom Hearts 1 other than what was stated in the reports and some scenes such as Blank Points, it is safe to assume that Lea was turned a bit later into the 10 year gap. :3

And the Heartless has to be destroyed first, I believe. This Heartless is technically killed after Axel died, since this either happens after Aqua's Wayfinder glows (I don't have BBS FM, alright? >.>) or before she meets Ansem, both of which are after 10 years. I think (goodness, that is unnerving).

20. Kaidron Blaze Kingdom Keeper

wait this doesn't really make sence how can we know Axel's Heartless have been distroyed? nothing and nobody has stated it