Birth by Sleep The Unnamed Heartless

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Kaidron Blaze, Jan 31, 2011.

1. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Look at how old Ienzo is how old Zexion is. Ienzo turned to Zexion within a year of BBS, he didn't age that much.

2. P Banned

IIRC, Nomura said so in an interview, when he first revealed that a defeated nobody and heartless could reform.

3. Kaidron Blaze Kingdom Keeper

The Gale Valleys, before the darkness attacks...
    could I have a quote please?

4. Zter Banned

Do you mean this?

“If you release the heart of the Heartless and annihilate the body of the Nobody, then the real form will be revived.†If those conditions are met, can others outside of Xehanort be revived too?

Nomura: It can be considered a possibility. Although it’s what-if speaking, I think that if the members of Organization XIII were restored, they would become their true form.

5. Kaidron Blaze Kingdom Keeper

nice quote but not that one P indecated that he said that Axel's Heartless has been distroyed

6. Zter Banned

Don't remember Nomura saying anything like that. Closest one I've read has to do with him being in "Pain".

7. Sufris Twilight Town Denizen

Oh, this is if, and only if, that Heartless was Axel's, if it was a Heartless at all. :3

8. P Banned

I recall being told it back in 2009, although I don't have a source. The Nomura interviews are difficult to find/navigate, sadly.

9. Shift Chaser

Axel will come back, he survived 3/4 of KH2 because of Dev/Fan Fav status, shouldn't be hard to come back from after life >_>

Also, Hunter of the Dark IS a Heartless, very, veeeery likely not Axel's though.

Heartless forms and powers are based on the Darkness people (or whatever is there in the Dark Realm) got when they lost their heart, and Lea seems like a good guy, he did become freinds with Ven just by passing by.
    Also, Heartless are formed in the same place the Darkness cover the Hearts, as seen twice in KH1 (Soldier in Traverse Town + Sora).
    Unless Lea found a way into the Dark Realm outta nowhere, i don't see how his Heartless would be there.
    Sure, sure, Heartless can cross the door because they're beings of darkness, but none did, or Ansem SoD would also have done it, i mean, he was leading them and all, he knew everything.

10. Kaidron Blaze Kingdom Keeper

so is the unnamed heartless officially called 'Hunter of the Dark?' if not he should be it sounds cool

11. Sufris Twilight Town Denizen

>.> Maybe, but not as main character, then. Him being alive could cause major conflicts with the plot... Just saying... >.>;;

Wondering, but where did you hear/read this? I get most of my info from KH-V. XD It just doesn't seem to be one to me. For one thing, it's got red eyes.

12. P Banned

This is actually a good point. I don't think the Heartless can just cross over at will, oddly enough. I imagine they need to pass through the door, as closing the door in KH1 seemed to stop the Heartless threat (although not the darkness users).

Then again, the apprentices readily cast Ansem the Wise into darkness, Master Xehanort presumably could have gone there, and Terranort sends himself there.

So why does Ansem SoD take the long way around via the door? Isn't Kingdom Hearts just sitting there, in the RoD?

13. Sufris Twilight Town Denizen

My guess is that there's something about that door that actually prevents the Heartless. Or maybe the Emblem ones only; the ones seen in there seem to be Pureblood only. Another guess is that too much of something sends you somewhere; Ansem the Wise being the only example. When the apprentices send him there via darkness, I think? And another being when his machine exploded into light.

With Terranort...eh, I'm not sure. Maybe there's something about Terranort himself. The fact he has two hearts of Keyblade Wielders/Masters/guy with the potential to be a Master and a true Master could mean something.

OR...Nomura just has so much to think about he actually forgot to fill in plot holes.

(I have this strange feeling I just stated something obvious again...*SHAME*)

14. Shift Chaser

Been done before.
    *coughYenSidredecoratedcough*
    Aqua herself said something alones these lines when she met him: "It's not an Unversed, it's another one of these Dark world creatures".
    Since she had only seen Heartless, i guess it's safe to assume it's one.
    Plus, it looks like it only glows Red, if you look at his eyes only, it kinda looks like Orange, which is Red + Yellow.

They're drawn even by the smallest Darkness in people's hearts, a whole dimention made of it is like heaven for them.
    Also, the Heartless slowed down because they lost their commander, without Ansem or Maleficent to lead them they just go to where it smells darkest, that's my guess at least.

Master Xehanort said in the reports he knew of no one who ever escaped the Dark Realm, which is why he never went to that place himself.

Ansem the Wise was sent to the Realm of Nothingness, then via Dark Corridors he found a way to the Dark Margin (Or so i remember, correct me if i'm wrong), which is sorta like betwixt and between.

I mean, that beach is not completely inside the Dark Realm, it's the frontier between two Realms as stated by KH2FM Secret Reports (Not the in-game ones, Ultimania's), which may be the reason Dark Corridors worked, or, since it's been confirmed there is more than one beach (Nomura said the one Sora and Riku ended up on wasn't the same a Aqua), the beach we aways see could be an escapable-via-corridors one, and the one Aqua and Ansem are now is the un-escapable version.

Terranort fell in to the Realm of Darkness just like worlds do, he was completely swallowed by the darkness, and it wasn't on purpose, Xehanort wouldn't risk going to a place he knew there was no way out.

The Emblems were manufactured in the Light Realm, and like i said, they wouldn't be able to get inside unless someone opened the door.

Makes sense.
    When Darkness envelops worlds they appear in the realm of darkness, same goes for people and other stuff, but it's kinda weird to be enveloped in light then sent to the dark realm.
    Maybe when stuff get's consumed by something they just cross realms?
    I mean, that could easily be the function of the door, it swallows stuff in light and BAM, they're in the other side.

On another note, why closing the door that wasn't even open to being with bring all the worlds back? I know it has not much to do with this, but i've been wondering about it for a while.

15. Graxe King's Apprentice

Kingdom Hearts isn't sitting in the Realm of Darkness or anywhere. If it was, do you know how easy it would be to obtain it, χ-Blade/Keyblades or not?

We already know that there are two reported versions of Kingdom Hearts: one made by hearts of men and one made by hearts of worlds. The former HAS to be made artificially and through force, as seen with Xemnas, and it is unknown how many hearts are needed for it to be complete. In order for the latter to be complete, the hearts of EVERY world must come together. In KH1, the Heartless, under the command of Xehanort's Heartless, tried to do this by force by swallowing the hearts of the worlds in darkness. This would be the reason why Kingdom Hearts is in the Realm of Darkness or very close to it in the first place. And since it was made through force but not yet complete, closing the Door and locking it would restore the worlds taken by the Heartless.

The only time we've ever seen Kingdom Hearts in its complete form is when Master Xehanort summoned it in the Keyblade Graveyard. It was stated in one of his reports (7, I think) that when the χ-Blade is about to be forged, Kingdom Hearts will show itself as the "perfect and complete union of ALL the worlds' hearts". Because of this, it can be assumed that it is the purest and most naturally occurring Kingdom Hearts, which only appears when the χ-Blade is about to be made due to its ties with the weapon (And also probably because whoever makes the χ-Blade is deemed worthy enough to open Kingdom Hearts).

So if someone wants Kingdom Hearts they would either have to continually collect hearts for years, plan a way to take the hearts of every single world, or take a risk and make either the χ-Blade from two hearts of pure light and darkness, both of which are of adequate and equal strength and therefore extremely rare, or a Keyblade of heart from seven hearts of pure light, which is just as rare as getting the two hearts for the χ-Blade. But even if one made a Keyblade of heart, there's still the trouble of getting Kingdom Hearts so the one can open the door while with the χ-Blade Kingdom Hearts will always be there.

The Door was opened. Xehanort's Heartless just forced it open a little by calling upon the darkness within Kingdom Hearts before getting overwhelmed by the light within Kingdom Hearts. And see the end of the first part above.

Back on topic, 'tis just another Heartless, just one never seen before. It's importance is that of the Trickmaster. Or the Stealth Sneak. Or the Behemoth in Hollow Bastion. It must be defeated to move on or else it will wreck havoc elsewhere (Like there's much to wreck havoc on in the Realm of Darkness).

16. fire mage Hollow Bastion Committee

Aww interesting heartless. It has black chains or spiny black thorns on its wrists. Some of the nobodies had those as well.

17. Kaidron Blaze Kingdom Keeper

what Nobodies have chains?

18. Marluxia912 Destiny Islands Resident

That, my friend, is Hunter of the Dark
    Sure, people have been calling him Red Eyes, because of the eyes. But I've been calling him Hunter of the Dark cause that is his theme song. He is a heartless, that's fought on Aqua's side of the Story in the Secret Episode
    I fought him and beat him at least three times now (I got BBS Final Mix for my birthday) I don't know if it's because I was lvl 50 when I fought him, but he's the easiest boss to fight compared to Terranort. But he tends to move around way too much and after a while his movements start to confuse and/or give me a headache. So far, I only know that he's fought by Aqua after she leaves Ventus in the, now, Castle Oblivion and wanders through the world of Darkness. I can't really explain it, but that's the best I can give you.
    However, seeing that this thread is 4 pages long, you probably already knew that. I'm just telling you from my point of view: a person who's actually played Final Mix and fought Hunter of the Dark

19. Krowley Moderator

The First post claims a 404 error.
    But If it's Red eyes, I assume you mean this;
    [​IMG]

Kind of reminds me of Behemoth from the 1st game.

20. Kaidron Blaze Kingdom Keeper

you'd be surprised but no the info of his theme hasn't come up... The Hunter Of The Dark, I like that name it makes him sound scary