Birth by Sleep The Unnamed Heartless

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Kaidron Blaze, Jan 31, 2011.

1. Excasr The Forgotten XIII

A new Pureblood Heartless?

Wait, the link lead me to the ERROR 404, Not found; have some other way to show the image, please?

2. Marluxia912 Destiny Islands Resident

Well, I'm glad I could give you a new name to call him by.
    You can watch people fight him on youtube, but truthfully, compared to how fast I beat him, watching them is like...watching someone fight Sephiroth when it really isn't all that hard. Here's some more information from my point of view.

He has three different battle phases. He doesn't transform, he just gets more difficult to fight.
    The first time you fight him, he's cloaked in darkness and you're seeing what he sees. Basically he'll jump into the darkness while you stand there (as Aqua). The screen is red and you can see yourself through his eyes and he'll soon jump out at you. Tip: Don't move. Cause while you're seeing through his vision, you will move extremly slow and once he jumps out at you, you won't be pepared to attack and his moves hurt...a lot. Dodge his moves, and get some hits (You need to do this at least two/three times) After that he comes out the darkness and you'll see what he really looks like. (the picture that you provided and the one above)

Then, the fight gets slightly more difficult. He'll jump in circles around you, throw dark orbs (that can suck you in), He'll plant the end of his chains in your direction, jump back and then reel himself in with some sort of horizontial (sp) spin attack or throw some sort of fireball at you. He does a lot of movement in this phase. Keep dodging and hitting (like a boss) You'll have to use Cure at some point cause his attacks take a crap load of health (For me, I jumped in the air and then cast Curaga)

After a few more hits, the third part comes up. In a five second cut scene, Hunter will blow out this colorful smoke and things get dangerous. You won't have time to act as he runs into the darkness once more, and you're stuck inside this colorful spinning vortex. Hunter will either run at you at a high speed or do some sort of tornado drill spin in your direction. Both were easy to either cartwheel out the way or run. After the vortex, he will start to attack with colors. (Literally) He could stand a few feet away from you and not even move as 'shadow' like forms of him in different colors (mainly purple, green, red and blue) will come at you. He'll still jump out the of way, but again, this time he leaves behind shadows of himself in those same colors as above, but they won't attack. They tend to disappear like a fog. He'll get harder to fight and you'll have to use Curaga a little more often. But if you're on the right level with the right amount of health, You can beat him with ease.
    (I felt like I just wrote a walkthrough for this fight XD)

Although, I will admit that I constantly went into Rhythm Mixer mode, even when I wasn't trying. But it doesn't really effect him as much as you think cause, while I was constantly going into that mode, he would constantly dodge out of the way. Command Styles...will not help you in this battle. Trust me, you're better off with your basic attacks and Curaga. Spells, Command Styles...those won't help. It'll just make things worst

Also, here's his theme right here. I love his theme. It's...deliciously evil -w-
    Hunter of the Dark

3. nickoboyzx Gummi Ship Junkie

oh that

yeah i see that before ( on the youtube and secret episode)

i somehow not sure but people always call him red eye

i haven't try critical / beat him yet though

it remind me the boss guy that using book
    copy the opponent move ( forget the name)
    i really hate him