Birth by Sleep The ven/sora/roxas confusion

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by roxas2142, Jun 7, 2011.

1. roxas2142 Merlin's Housekeeper

Ok I have a theory on whose heart is where with roxas, ven, and sora. I could be wrong though so if anyone has other theries i would love to hear them!

This is mine:

After the events at the keyblade graveyard (bbs) vens hearts goes to sora to keep untill ven can wake up.
    Sora then becomes a heartless at castle oblivion. Kairi,Sora, and Ven all had their hearts released from his body. Kairis went back to her and soras became a heartless. Soras heart was strong so he created not only a heartless but his body was left behind as a nobody. Vens heart stayed in soras body making roxas, a nobody with a heart.
    But then kairi helped sora to come back and his body and being were recreated. Sora got his memories back before roxas could get them. Therefore roxas has no memories.

Then when sora went to castle oblivion and namine took apart his memories, the memories would have gone to roxas but the organization put xion in place who unexpectedly took not only roxas's
    powers for the keyblade,but also the memories from sora. When xion died she gave back the memories she had but some were still embedded in roxas.(Also i have seen some confusion of why roxas has two key blades. Since xion became like a part of Roxas he inherited her keyblade and made a promise to her. So oathkeeper is roxas's keyblade and oblivion is xions since she is now in oblivion.) Diz trapped roxas in a virtual twilight town and takes his memories so he can eventually be rejoined with sora. As namie puts soras memories back, roxas's slowly come back to him too. Roxas joins with sora and now sora has vens heart while ven is asleep in a hiddin room in castle oblivion which can only be unlocked by aquas keyblade since she created it .

And thats my explanation please reply to tell me what you think :)

2. ShibuyaGato Transformation

The only flaw I see is that the room Ven is sleeping in is only unlocked by Eraqus's Keyblade, not Aqua's.

Other than that, you're fine though.

3. Ŧiмє Яǽрεѓ King's Apprentice

Thats pretty much it, yeah. Though this should probably be in a different section.

Sure makes it difficult to 'save' Roxas, Ven and Xion all at the same time, since as I see right now they're in a tentative balance and saving one might throw the other two (and Sora) out of whack.

4. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Saving Ven would require two major steps.

1) Find and retrieve his body (so they'd need to find Aqua)
    2) Release Ven's heart from inside of Sora (KH1 nostalgia...)

5. Ŧiмє Яǽрεѓ King's Apprentice

But after step 2, it is now impossible to save Roxas as he would have no heart upon being separated from Sora.

6. ShibuyaGato Transformation

But Roxas was never meant to exist, let alone have a heart.

I think it means that you have to put them to rest. Possibly by letting Axel, Roxas, and Xion be together on the tower one last time before completely fading away. (It's an excuse to bring Lea into the picture :lolface:)

7. Ŧiмє Яǽрεѓ King's Apprentice

:/ That doesn't sound like much of a rescue. Technically Xion and Roxas are already 'at rest' and are content inside Sora, though if they had both bodies and hearts it would be even better. Would be pretty rubbish to go to great lengths to help them just for them die.

Besides, the whole of Days was one big depressing circumstance after another for those two. I don't think I can handle any more sad.

8. AwkwardFailure Traverse Town Homebody

Days definitely crushed me. I would definitely agree with Cat<3 Sora on having the Days trio (too lazy to type their names) all be together one last time, because although Enix may make it a bit cheesy it would definitely be intense for many.

9. Saxima [screams geometrically]

Yeah, that's basically about it.

10. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Saxima... Xion faded into Sora to return the memories she had. She wasn't absorbed by Roxas, at least I don't think so...

11. Saxima [screams geometrically]

When Xion faded, she became apart of Roxas again, hence the dual-wielding Keyblades. So I guess not... >_>

12. BloodPrince Merlin's Housekeeper

Definetly the right idea. It seems that after sora and riku complete their mark of mastery in KH Dream Drop Distance, they will go and find aqua first in that Castle that appears in the darkness world at the end of KH BBS final mix. Cant really find the video online but if you download it from kh vids youll be able to watch it. But yea i was def confused on how roxas didnt have any memories of the past but the other nobodies did. Id like to thank kh vids for having those cutscenes so i can finally understand and fully grasp the story of kingdom hearts.

13. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Yeah. It's the first part of the ending to the secret episode that's only in BbS FM.

Anyway, wasn't Aqua at the beach in the RoD with AtW?

I thought the secret episode was only to show what happened between the final and secret endings.

14. venitas Moogle Assistant

in any case, saving ventus, sora AND roxas is impossible as if ventus is saved, roxas wouldn't have a heart. and if roxas is saved, no more ven. Anyways I think both of them prefer not to exist then to exist without emotions and then, friendship.