Kingdom Hearts II The world that never was question

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Xeitr The False Image, Jul 6, 2012.

1. Xeitr The False Image Gummi Ship Junkie

is the world that never was a nobody? like...is it the body of a planet without a heart? That would be crazy if worlds created nobodies as well.

2. Krowley Moderator

I think it's just a world close to the darkness. Because of this, there are many hordes of Heartless and Nobodies throughout the world.
    It was used as the base of operations for Organization XIII so it does have more of a "Nobody theme" to it.

3. ReverofEnola King's Apprentice

H

That would make an interesting plot twist and would explain why the nobodies gathered there and why Xemnas was so powerful ( power over nothing). However Krowley is probably right.

4. O13 Follower Twilight Town Denizen

Although agree with Krowley about the World that Never Was, I do believe that worlds should produce Nobodies seeing as how they have hearts. However to which scale if they do produce Nobodies we don't know. but my question is why does the World that Never Was have no heart (assumption based on the fact Heartless haven't claimed it yet dispite it's population on that world), if it was eaten by the Heartless then it should have a heart again due to the events of KH right ... Does that mean it was made without a heart as to make it invincible to Heartless attacks or was the heart removed which is somewhat suggested in my opinon soley due to the Giant cratter their Castle hovers over.

5. Railos Hollow Bastion Committee

I do see how the heart could have been removed, but if the heart was still there, then maybe the Nobodies have some control over the heartless making them stay away from it's heart. I always thought that The World That Never Was was like Twilight Town a world that is sort of an in-between world. It isn't a world of light or darkness. Twilight Town is closer to the light though, and The World That Never Was is closer to darkness thus the heartless population.

6. O13 Follower Twilight Town Denizen

No, No one can control the heartless that close to the darkness as said by Pete (odd to see he actually knew something) so the world must have no heart. I do like your comparison of TWTNW to Twilight Town. Also if the organization could control the heartless there then the hearless assaults in the dark city should have been more coordinated than that

Last edited: Jan 20, 2014
  7. Railos Hollow Bastion Committee

I always thought they did otherwise, wouldn't the heartless have gone after the Kingdom Hearts Xemnas created?

8. O13 Follower Twilight Town Denizen

With Xemnas at the top ... I don't think even Heartless are that stupid that and there are no flying heartless on the world that never was and as seen throughout the game Heartless suck against Nobodies and they have a castle full of them.[DOUBLEPOST=1390233194][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh, ... Damn it I just remembered that Saix summoned swarms of them ... so you are right there but again huge crater my theory might yet be right

9. Railos Hollow Bastion Committee

Not exactly control but maybe direct, they might be able to redirect the Heartless, rather than outright control them. It would keep them away from the heart. Either that or the heart was already corrupted.

10. O13 Follower Twilight Town Denizen

Naw, can't be corrupt otherwise we would have another situation like at the Land of Dragons with the dragon, although again you might be right about the Heartless

11. Patman Bof

I think the world that never was never was a world. In the French translation it' s named Illusiopolis (no need for me to translate there). No clue what its Japanese name is.

Given its name and all the Dark City references scattered across KH2 as a whole I bet TWTNW is artificial somehow.

12. O13 Follower Twilight Town Denizen

I honestly think Xemnas made it but frankly I am sure there are lots of points people can bring up to disprove that but honestly who else has the power other than maybe Ansem SoD

13. Railos Hollow Bastion Committee

That would explain how Xemnas seems to have control over the entire world, and how he repeatedly fights using the buildings.

14. O13 Follower Twilight Town Denizen

People agree with me? ... Hooray.