The Yugioh Card Duel Arena 11.0

Discussion in 'The Playground' started by Hitokiri Shinigami Shinta, Dec 14, 2014.

1. Hitokiri Shinigami Shinta The Demon Slayer

Technically we could rectify this problem by setting terms in which only cards made before a certain date can be used when we Duel.

2. Hitokiri Shinigami Shinta The Demon Slayer

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 20, 2018
  3. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

Wow, it's been a long time since I came here. I still have a interest in YGO, don't get me wrong but I remember when the anime didn't take so many episodes to get through one duel, just two episodes and that was it.

4. Odamadillo Twilight Town Denizen

Wow that was a long time ago! Back when the millennium items actually mattered.

5. Hitokiri Shinigami Shinta The Demon Slayer

Yeah it's basically DragonBall Z with Card Games now.

6. Itachilives Gummi Ship Junkie

Happy this is still around, what up guys? "kicks cobwebs" starting watching zexal and acr-v reminding me how much I loved it. Anyone around?

7. Toon-Girl-Abby Merlin's Housekeeper

I'm here

8. Itachilives Gummi Ship Junkie

hi friend hows it going? have you been watching the show? I like arc-v but I havnt finished zexal yet.

9. Toon-Girl-Abby Merlin's Housekeeper

I know how both end but I haven't watched most of the episode of ARC-V. Lost interest around the end and the end itself was bad

10. Itachilives Gummi Ship Junkie

Oh, that makes me sad really liked when I found out a few characters from 5ds was in it. Guess I can give VRAINS a chance next. Course if that fails could just go back and watch the 4th season of gx and 5ds I never saw haha.

11. Toon-Girl-Abby Merlin's Housekeeper

I'm not into Vrains because I don't like Links, I still think they changed the game too much with them

12. Itachilives Gummi Ship Junkie

I havnt even seen links yet, (the cards or the show) might give it a chance. Of course Netflix has the original might just watch that instead.

A game shop up my way just started doing Yu-Gi-Oh nights it used to be all magic now they do open play and tournaments I might start playing again

13. Toon-Girl-Abby Merlin's Housekeeper

Oh, great

14. SirFred131 Merlin's Housekeeper

I only watched the first thirteen episodes, so I can't vouch for anything past that, but in my opinion it worked the best as a story out of any of them, and the duels tended to be more interesting too. But I felt like I was on the same wavelength as the writers/director/whatever, so I may just be overestimating it.

15. Hitokiri Shinigami Shinta The Demon Slayer

How does everyone keep coming back right when I leave again? Anyway I no longer do Yugioh but I do MLP and Anime RPs if anyone is interested.

16. Toon-Girl-Abby Merlin's Housekeeper

How you can say that and not link where

17. Hitokiri Shinigami Shinta The Demon Slayer

Because it's on Discord.

18. Toon-Girl-Abby Merlin's Housekeeper

Can you send me an invite?

19. Hitokiri Shinigami Shinta The Demon Slayer

I currently don't have any servers up for anime RPs but I can easily make one.

20. Yakumo Moogle Assistant

Dr. Pavel , I'm CIA. He wasn'talone. Uh, you ‍♂️don't‍♂️ get to bring friends. They are not my friends . Don't worry, no charge for them. And why❓would I want them? They were trying to ✊grab✊ your prize, they work for the mercenary, the masked man . Bane? Get them ✈️onboard I'll ☎️call it in! The flight plan I just filed with the agency lists 1️⃣ me , 2️⃣ my men , 3️⃣Dr. Pavel here but only 1️⃣ of you. First one to talk gets to stay on my ✈️aircraft!Who ❓paid you to ✊grab✊Dr Pavel?? He didn't fly so good⬇️. Who ❓wants to try next? Tell me about Bane! Why ❓does he wear the mask?? A lotta loyalty for a hired gun. Or perhaps he's wondering why❓ someone would shoot a man, before throwing him out of a ✈️plane⬇️? At least you can talk. Who❓ are you? ✋It doesn't matter who we are, what matters is our plan. No one cared who ❓I was until I put on the mask. If I pull that off✊, will you ⚰️die? It would be extremely painful. You're a big guy. For you… Was❓getting caught part of your plan? Of course! Dr. Pavel refused our offer in favour of your's, we had to find out what he told you. Nothing! ‍♂️I said nothing‍♂️. Well congratulations you got yourself caught - now what's ❓the next step in your master plan? Crashing this plane ✈️ - WITH NO SURVIVORS! ☠️ No! They expect 1️⃣ of us in the wreckage ✈️ brother. Have we started ✅ the fire? The fire rises! Calm down doctor, now is not the time⏰ for fear. That comes later !

[​IMG]

DP22-JP012 Evil HERO Malicious Bane
    Level 8 DARK Fiend Fusion Effect Monster
    ATK 3000
    DEF 3000
    Materials: 1 “Evil HERO” monster + 1 Level 5 or higher monster
    Must be Special Summoned by “Dark Fusion”.
    You can only use this card name’s (2) effect once per turn.
    (1) Cannot be destroyed by battle or card effect.
    (2) During your Main Phase: You can activate this effect; you cannot attack with monsters for the rest of this turn, except with “HERO” monsters, also destroy as many monsters your opponent controls as possible with less than or equal to this card’s ATK, and if you do, this card gains 200 ATK for each destroyed.

Sauce: https://ygorganization.com/mygloriousevilfanservice/

Yeah, Evil HERO are getting support, and yes, I came back just to shitpost this. See you all next year.