Birth by Sleep [Theory] The new enemies, animals given to darkness

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Twilight's Rose, May 22, 2008.

1. Twilight's Rose Banned

between Light and Dark's garden; Twilight Garden
    Intro:
    I have a theory regarding on the new enemies of BBS. First, the heartless that appear in Pride Lands are animals but not actually came from the animals of the Pride Lands. But only some are from animals. OK, now for the theory...

In a magazine scan, there was one that said this:
    "The new enemies are but wild/natural"
    We can say that ALL Heartless are wild and animals are also wild.
    Animals are also natural becomes they are part of nature.

OK, let' say that we have a bat. A heartless devoured it's heart and it's body got conquered by darkness but his wild senses are still active, and this is the result:
    http://www.meimeili.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/1182740431-200628662843.jpg
    As you can see,the enemies have pointy ears and wings on their back.
    This is merely an assumation of the info from a scan that said that they were wild/natural.

Thank you.

~twilight

2. SpazticFantaztic >:3 Kingdom Keeper

1. Those just look like shadows.
    2. I think that your theory is true, and has already been proven, because obvioudly beings whoese hearts are taken can't all be human. I mean.. just look at some of the heartless!
    3. I don't see how that can be a new enemy becuase heartless are already an enemy, no matter what their original from is.

3. pirateking_luffy Banned

go look at this thread and read the images
    http://www.kh-vids.net/showthread.php?t=51023

4. Twilight's Rose Banned

between Light and Dark's garden; Twilight Garden
  5. Makkaraattori Merlin's Housekeeper

But wasn't it ansem who first started creating stronger heartless? and besides they appeared first as shadows and Darksides. So could it be that these new enemies are some kind of dark light, I mean Light that has become evil?

6. pirateking_luffy Banned

hey twilight rose,i went back to re-read those images and nomura says that they have a 'wild/natural image'.

7. RoxaSora2010 Nulla è reale. Tutto è lecito.

My Theory

yeah i think u're right. and in the Ansem's diary, i read that the people are made by a body, a heart and a soul. we see that in KH 1 there are the heartless (heart), in KH 2 there are the heartless and the nobodies (heart and body), in KH 3 maybe there will are heartless, nobodies and souless or nosouless.....

8. Maka Albarn It's called love

Heh, I never thought about it that way before... but just like everybody said so far, it could be very well true.

9. SpazticFantaztic >:3 Kingdom Keeper