Kingdom Hearts II Things that pissed you off...

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Alphonsefanatic, Jun 3, 2009.

1. Alphonsefanatic Traverse Town Homebody

Post the thing(s) that pissed you off in both games.

2. Demyx_MelodiousNocturne Destiny Islands Resident

when donald has full magic and items & doesn't heal you. lolz or when you almost beat a boss thens you dies! D:

3. Alphonsefanatic Traverse Town Homebody

Mine was giving away Organization XIII from the begining. Yen Sid didn't say their goals, but it still pissed me off they didn't find out who they are later.

4. Jayn

Sora runs too slow. I hate it. It frustrates me. I just want him to run faster! D:

5. Day~Dream Kingdom Keeper

The healing system... I prefer the one from KH1. You healed yourself and you had to wait for the whole thing to get back to normal. DX

6. Rissy Queen of the Clouds

The thought of having to go through each world.

Can't the Heartless just DIE?!

7. Jayn

But...But then there'd be no game...xD

8. Rissy Queen of the Clouds

I mean after you beat them all.

Then you have to go back to some of them.
    And it's just a ***** to get through. :/

9. Jayn

Ohhh, that makes sense. Yeah, I hate that too.

When the game is over and you go back to do crap or something and there are still Heartless spawning all over the place. D<

10. rikurep Gummi Ship Junkie

.........surprised no one said atlantica

11. fadedphantom King's Apprentice

When the cursed pirates would steal the medallion and then hide in the shadows so I couldn't hit them... it took me ages to figure out how to lure them into the moonlight...

12. Akema_AK Destiny Islands Resident

Sephiroth in KH cause you get nothing if you beat him but a journal entry.

13. Ultimecia sorceress

Partners.

Besides their limits they are basically useless.
    Especially Donald always dying so fast when he's the only one who knows cure in the beginning.

14. VI schemer Destiny Islands Resident

Yeah, the partners could be a lot better. They always use their items at bad times. Plus, I really started hating Donald and Goofy's voices.

15. Spaze Gummi Ship Junkie

I hate it when Donald and Goofy follow me when I'm moving aroun...they just get on my nerves D: And Goofy never really does anything for me except the Whilri-Goof. Its mostly all Donald.

I also hate it when I use Cura and it taked four seconds to have an effect. I want it IMMEDIATELY. I kept losing to Xigbar because of that <_<

16. fadedphantom King's Apprentice

Does it really take four seconds? It always seemed pretty immediate to me... I just hated that you had to stop moving in order to cast it (there may have been some ability that made it so you don't have to stop, I can't remember, but I know that for at least part of it Sora has to be standing still...)

17. Spaze Gummi Ship Junkie

Well, it seemed about four seconds. Green leave things would float around and he would get ready to say "Okay" but all I got was "AHHHHHH..." And then I'd have to restart.

18. Firefly Hollow Bastion Committee

Oogie Boogie, Jafar and Maleficent being brought back in KHII with stupid storylines. And Atlantica not returning as a complete world to swim around in.

19. Kaiionel Hollow Bastion Committee

Demyx's water clones and his constant outcries of "dance, water, dance!" Then there was how difficult Xaldin was to defeat for me--I felt like defeating him was akin to yanking teeth. Oh, and some of the timed stuff got on my nerves, like when you were on that moving platform in Space Paranoids and had to defeat all those Heartless within a certain period of time.

20. Stardust Chaser

The second fight with Demyx was possibly the most difficult time I ever had with KH2. I seriously felt like throwing my controller against the wall sometimes while trying to beat him.
    And then the entire final section of the game, with the fights with Xemnas one after the other. They weren't all that hard, but man was it sickening to have to do it again and again and again and again...