Kingdom Hearts II Things that pissed you off...

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Alphonsefanatic, Jun 3, 2009.

1. Hiro ✩ Guardian

Things I hated
    Xaldin, Demyx's coundowns
    Luxord's transformations
    Xemnas's Copy when Xemnas is gonna PWN sora

And the Fact that the KH2 Secret movie is so damn short

2. Glen Returned from the dead

Things that pissed me off...hmm. Something i definately ENJOYED was how easy the boss fight against Maleficent in dragon form in kh1 was(just sit back at a distance commanding party members to attack). Probably the fact that the final fights were both long battles, but if they weren't long battles they wouldn't exactly be a great climax. Also,as pointed out by rikurep, ATLANTICA!

3. Saxima [screams geometrically]

Ursula/Atlantica in general. From the first game
    Xaldin.
    Xigbar.
    The boss in Traverse Town.

Meh, I'll think of more later.

4. P Banned

Atlantica was far worse in the first game than the second. Finding your way around, and fighting with the underwater system was a complete pain. So confusing, it was.

Atlantica 2.0 was just some earworm tunes, and an amazingly easy rhythm game. Nothing to it, and not a bad mini-game, provided you like the songs.

5. Kh2userx Moogle Assistant

definitley demyx and xigabar. ugh they took FOREVER. and the fact that sora and kairi werent like together. like when she came to twilight town but sora was too late. i was like REALLY

6. slashluv19 Moogle Assistant

1. Atlantica. *sigh*
    2. The speed that Sora runs.
    3. Donald keeps dying.
    4. Demyx in Hallow Bastion.
    5. That card game you had to play versing Luxord. It was annoying, and I had no clue what I was doing. (WTF much?)
    But still, I can look past these things simply because I LOVE Kingdom Hearts. :3

7. orlando. Traverse Town Homebody

1. The gummi ship (worse in the first game better in the second game but still suckee)
    2. Demyx the 2nd time you battle him in hollow bastion. He was reeely annoying to battle

8. program Twilight Town Denizen

How you have to do Time Racing Missions when you can't F'ing run fast unless in a drive form! AND WHEN YOUR ABOUT TO BEAT A BOSS AND YOU SUDDENLY DIE FOR NO REASON, OR HE TOTALLY GODMODES FOR A SECOND! How freaking mysterious everyone tries to stay! How you have to Train in a world/Door in KH:RE:COM, and when you try to go back to the previouse world, you don't have the card! SO YOU GOTTA TRAIN A BIT MORE TO GET THE CARD AMOUNT! THAN YOU KILL ALL THE HEARTLESS AND YOU GOTTA GO BACK TO PREVIOUS WORLD FOR THE CARD! WASTING THEM MORE!
    AND NO MATTER HOWMANY TIMES YOU LOOK! YOU CAN'T FIND THE LAST DANM TREASURE CHEST!
    Just give me a week or two, I'll find more crap.

9. Shinichi Izumi Totally Pink and stuff

The whole unrealistic physics thing roxas slams in to the ground so hard his keyblade stabs into the ground... And he gets up fine and you don't see people jumping off skyscrapers and not get injured from it at all

10. Spike H E R O

Goofy being a little fool and screwing around in front of my face while I'm trying not to get skewered by that god damn idiot Xigbar when he reduces the entire freaking level into a single platform and chases me around with a gatling gun of pink needles. Such an easy thing to avoid, bbut nooooo "Garsh, Sora, I'll stand in your way so you can't move anywhere!"

He should've died in Hollow Bastion >_>

.....okay, I don;t mean that, but still, >;

11. venster You never heard of me, but I pop in time to time

Xigbar was not hard for me, so I dunno what you guys are talking about o-olll

Are we talking about what was in both games that pissed us off? o_o

gummi ship....it was unneeded.

12. VenVen Merlin's Housekeeper

Battle w/ Vexen part2. (Re:CoM)
    Sora's speed when running (Not really a big deal when I already had glide.) (KH2)
    Battle w/ Luxord. (KH2)
    Battle w/ Xigbar. (KH2)
    Battle w/ Demyx. (KH2)
    When you need to use cure but your MP bar's still recharging SLOWLY. -____-' (KH2)

There's TONS of them. Though I can't remember any of them anymore...

13. XzCookieszX Moogle Assistant

What are your annoying moments in kingdom hearts 1??

I know many people have some annoying moments in kingdom hearts and makes them freak out
    so I want to know what annoys you the most in the game. me, personally what annoys me is getting lost and I have no idea where I am going, and the atlantica world I hate swimming XD.

14. fielleon Merlin's Housekeeper

You are not the only one, I also hate Atlantica to death ._.

But what I hate most and makes me freak out is that I`m obsessed to jump to heal myself. The thing is that I jump, I heal, but then I fall again and healing cancels... After that I get killed D:

And other thing is also whit healing (yeah, I hate healing -w-). Like all people will do, when I have 1 hp, I heal, my hp bar replenishes but just in that moment, I get hit again and mi hp drops to 1 once more... It´s not the first time I start shouting because of this XD (most of this happen against Sephiroth).

15. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

The most annoying thing for me is not being able to skip cutscenes you've seen a thousand times before. Sora's voice kind of annoyed me in the first one as did the gummi ship- it wasn't that exciting and you had to do it ever time you want to go somewhere new (at the beginning of the game anyway).

I did play KH2 first so the way Atlantica was presented annoyed me as swimming and fighting became tedious to control. I also didn't like how the MP gauge was- it wouldn't have bothered me if I had played KH1 first but it just bugged me how slow it replenished to the point I rarely used magic.

16. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Atlantica's navigation, having to watch EVERY cutscene without skipping, and all the Ansem/Riku battles... took me like 100 tries, several ragequits, and lots of pointless wandering around Hollow Bastion and End of the World to beat them both all the times that you HAD to...

17. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

This summed it up for me. Although I did play KH1 first, so yeah lol
    Another moment I hated was the Atlantica boss battle against Ursula, because you needed to use magic to win it, and I hated magic in that game... :/
    It was all the more frustrating with the fact you had to target the cauldron thingy, and the timing was a pain if I remember rightly... that and the fact that you would run out of magic so fast... combined with the swimming, yeah...

18. Sacredlith Destiny Islands Resident

There are some..

- The battles on space when we're on the Gummi ship.
    - Donald KO'd. Wakes up only to be killed again.
    - Goofy did that swirly thing and didn't even hit anything, though I find it amusing.
    - Those car heartless', they kept on thundering at you and it's asdfghjkl.
    - The battle with Xigbar and Xaldin on Proud. Although I love Xigbar 8D

19. Roxas&Sora4E Traverse Town Homebody

When I started playing Sora after Roxas found him I was level 6. Then all of a sudden Donald and Goofy jump start ahead of me to level 7 and I do all the work. All they do, is cast magic. So then, I took away their magic so they will actually battle >:3 but at first that was a rip off... >>

20. Jⱥy King's Apprentice

Those car heartless on the hardest difficulty.... SOOOO FRICKIN ANNOYING!!!!