Kingdom Hearts II Things that pissed you off...

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Alphonsefanatic, Jun 3, 2009.

1. pipedownandlisten Destiny Islands Resident

I love Demyx! I want him 2 talk more! Lol I agree with the Xaldin thing tho, but at least Mickey helps if u die. It still took me like an hour tho

the fact that Organization XIII is GONE!!!!!!!!

2. Iskandar King of Conquerors

really? I never thought of it like that. Technically you still don't win, but you still get EXP and stuff. I just found it annoying that I kept trying to attack him and he would just hit me before I even got close.

3. Amaury Legendary Hero

I guess there are some things that piss me off; not necessarily with the game, but with certain players.

I was just watching some gameplay videos of Demyx II and Xaldin, and the player was pretty dumb. The player gave little or no effort to healing Donald or Goofy when they were knocked out or low on HP, and when Sora got taken out multiple times by Xaldin and Mickey came to the rescue, the player barely attempted to charge up Healing Light while Xaldin prepared for that all-out attack.

Here are the videos, if anyone's interested:

[video=youtube;XRn8sJ8MNxQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRn8sJ8MNxQ[/video]

[video=youtube;RTgaFRTaM0Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTgaFRTaM0Y[/video]

4. Sorox Merlin's Housekeeper

That's why I can't play anything but Critical. There's no challenge in Proud mode. You can win these kind of battles without healing donald and goofy, but in critical, you're de ad if they're dead. what pisses me off most about KH2FM+'s critical mode though is how much health they give you. Extra damage would be fine if they didn't go and deplete your health to half of what the max is.

5. Key master Sora Traverse Town Homebody

In everyone's hearts as the connection....
    you have got to be kidding..... that person sucks....

6. Amaury Legendary Hero

Yeah, that's what I was saying.

When I fight in Kingdom Hearts, especially against bosses, I make sure to keep my allies in tip-top shape, unless, of course, I'm just goofing around, such as when I just let my allies fight.

In fact, I started a walkthrough of the first game on Monday and just got through the Ursula battles earlier, and I was healing Donald and Ariel like crazy.

I'll probably be putting the walkthrough in my Video Portal here, too.

7. Key master Sora Traverse Town Homebody

sweet! sounds cool ^^

and ya, if i can heal my allies, i will... I always concentrate on myself first and if i can get to my team mates, i go to them next, as you know if you die it's game over... but at least i'm not like that player and just say "screw you donald and goofy, your on your own"

8. Llave Superless Moderator

Hahaa i never relied on my allies (donald and goofy). They were just taking up space on my screen. I think allies pissed me off the most. a majority of the worlds in KHII i would take out goofy and have the world ally with me. Auron was boss!

9. Key master Sora Traverse Town Homebody

ya auron was pretty good wasn't he? Sora even thought so cause he said:

"*panting* you're really good. Are you some kind of hero?"

10. Kayate King's Apprentice

It frustrated me in Kingdom Hearts II on how there was no Neverland, I was all hyped up, I love that world, because you can FLY.

I also hated how it showed an amazing cinematic of Sora fighting Roxas...But...No gameplay D:

11. Llave Superless Moderator

Yup... that's why the Japanese had it made with Final Mix versions of the games... that also pissed me off too, especially the region coded games like the PS2 ones.

12. Kayate King's Apprentice

I also really hated Sora's shoes in KH1...They just bothered me the whole time.

13. Llave Superless Moderator

Everything about Sora in KH1 pissed me off... his clothes, the color scheme, the way he looked, and his voice... i guess i get pissed off easily.

14. Kayate King's Apprentice

Ooh yes...Everything about Sora...Everything. But his shoes the most.

I'm so glad they changed him up in KH2, and I dread playing as younger Sora on the KH for the 3ds...What's it called? Destiny Dream Drop?

15. Amaury Legendary Hero

Yes, but they can really save one's bacon in tough situations, so that's why it's always good to heal them when necessary.

16. Llave Superless Moderator

Dream Drop Distance. But yeah i understand completely. they have more games of him in KH1 style than KHII. Even though Osment has a lower voice now, (KHII style, relieves my frustration, but it still remains..) they still have the style...

I also am pissed at how they keep coming out with "busy games."

SE: "here you go, another game to occupy you while you wait for KHIII."

17. Kayate King's Apprentice

I'm enjoying the games to occupy the wait for KHIII...But the wait's getting to be a bit tedious. My main concern is what system it's going to be released one.

18. Llave Superless Moderator

Most likely the PS3, but since the Playstation Vita is coming out, (which is a PSP, only with a whole lottsa better stuff, and processing power almost equal to the PS3.) they may put it on that.

That is annoying since i don't have either of those. SE sure does console jump...

19. Kayate King's Apprentice

I...I also have neither...I hope they stick with Nintendo with this, like they've been doing with Re:Coded and such...I'd like to see a Kingdom Hearts title on the Wii/Wii U... Really, they should release it for all three major systems...Because then I could get it...TWICE
    Wii and Xbox :D

20. axel. Merlin's Housekeeper

yea i would pick the car heartless and the part in hollow bastion when u have to fight the monsters airborn i would always fall to the lower level