Kingdom Hearts II Things that pissed you off...

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Alphonsefanatic, Jun 3, 2009.

1. Te Deum Hollow Bastion Committee

I always forgot to block.

And those mother****ers always made me die in the Hades Colliseum, no matter what I did.

2. Fishes Brigade Merlin's Housekeeper

The fact that Donald and Goofy use heal ALL THE TIME. Then when my health is low and my mp is low there isn't any potions left >:(
    Also I hated the whole beginning part of KH2. It was too tedious for me.

3. Te Deum Hollow Bastion Committee

*GASPETH*

How can you not love playing as Roxas (Ven) again?! I just replay the beginning for Olette <3

4. Fishes Brigade Merlin's Housekeeper

I was expecting to play as Sora right off the bat. Then I get Roxas and a bunch of story that my brain was too tired and angry to comprehend :why?:. Plus it seemed like that portion of the game just took FOREVER.

5. Te Deum Hollow Bastion Committee

I savored the moment. :=D:

If you played as Sora right off the bat, you wouldn't understand why he would be Twilight Town, or why he woke up. Or if you hadn't played Re: Chain, why he was asleep in the first place.

6. ♥♦♣♠∟uxord♥♦♣♠ Banned

The only thing that makes me mad is that the stories of the game were ruined by me getting scenes from this site for AMVs. The games were still fun but the story was already known to me.

7. pipedownandlisten Destiny Islands Resident

What pissed me off was that in both games there were characters from Final Fantasy 8, but they have no relationship to Leon/Squall at all. It was like they were trying to switch him to Final Fantasy 7 by putting him with those characters, and it really made me mad. I want to see Leon with some of his friends from Final Fantasy 8 like Rinoa, Zell and Quistis.

8. brunette monkey Moogle Assistant

I was gonna!!!! You said it before me!! some parts of these games just get on my nerves like the cursed pirates! They are just annoying!

9. Technic☆Kitty Hmm

-_- I hated the whale from part one, that thing took me forever to find my way around. Plus the design that were supposed to be its guts were just a bit too odd.

Let's see for part two . . . not getting to play as Roxas longer ^_^ I liked being Roxas, then Sora went and ate him.

10. monstro567 Merlin's Housekeeper

How Anti-Form is almost completely useless, that just made me so angry. At least it looked cool.

11. RenimLucario Moogle Assistant

Trying to synthesize Ultima weapon in 2, I never got the 7 requires Orchalum+'s.
    Antlantica in both Kingdom hearts
    Lack of Toy story world in Kingdom hearts 2.
    Unable to use drive forms in Pride lands
    Getting stuck with Donald and Goofy through the entire games.
    Being forced to watch all the cut scenes in Kingdom hearts 1

12. nasirrich King's Apprentice

I'll end you on the spot so watch your six
    Easy

I hate Beast in both games. In KH1 I would have all these moves and when you lost your keyblade. Than had to use the sword, with all those moves Sora sucked. Beast was just straight up garbo. I died so many times because for me to past one heartless Beast had to lose more than 60% of his health until he starts to do some damage.

In KH2 I hate how bad Roxas is with one Keyblade. I love when he uses two, but don't like his single keyblade combos.

In KH1 Sephy he had some next health. No matter what keyblade you used and what level you were on. Even with ARM and Game shark you did no damage to this guy.(I mean yea his health went down faster with GS because the highest level in kh1 was uhhh 254. Yea its pretty weird ARM is only 100 GS is 254.) He has a kick ass entrance unlike KH2 he's just thinking... Hmmm well if I kill myself maybe Cloud will cut himself yea let's do it!!!*Sora and gang come out of no where.* SON OF A B****!!!! I-I mean...*All cool like.* What is Cloud doing?

KH2 you know the very last gummi route but the 3rd one of that. The last boss at the World that never was that gummi route. I hate fighting him he'll destroy you even with the Falcon Peak!!! The strongest Ship in the game that's not custom made.*I think it is anyways.*

KH1 Donald and his slow healing times. I'll heal the party 5 times run out of elixirs, potions, ether's all of that. And with his Outrageous MP he still doesn't heal me until I die. Then he casts the healing spell.

KH2 Anti Form is terrible because you lose so much health. Your faster, but your health, and your drive gauge is gone so quickly.

13. Stella Nox Fleuret Hollow Bastion Committee

The fact that there was no New Game+.

14. Llave Superless Moderator

When you beat the endless amount of Xemnas battles and you finally get to the game report. You try to exit out of it, only to find you cannot and the endless song taunts you like no other. If you didn't save your game, or you leveled up during that time, this is the part where you want to smash your tv screen...

15. Blazer48 Merlin's Housekeeper

Things that pissed me off in both games:
    1. I would be fighting Sephiroth, 1 more hit would kill him and he kills me first.
    2. Same as the first one but instead of him killing me, the ****ing game freezes.
    3. XALDIN!!!!!! I still can't seem to figure out a good strategy for avoiding that one attack he does when he combines his weapons into a dragon-like thing.
    3. XIGBAR!!!!! Probably The second Toughest Organization XIII member to kill. It took me hours to get past him. (and of course when i finally do it freezes before i can save)
    4. The tireless hours hunting down those blasted synthesis items!!!!
    5. Lack of intelligence for donald. [I thought an AI was supposed to be smart?]

For the record, the ps2 and Discs i used were brand new. I still don't know y it froze so much...

16. GenericRoxas Moogle Assistant

I couldnt stand the beginning of the game where I had to play as Roxas and pretty much do his chores and errands for a week. Especially when you had to spend all that time doing ridiculous time-consuming jobs in order to make money, then the money is lost. -___-
    Then there's Demyx. Don't even get me started on that guy. If I ever hear "Dance, Water, Dance" again...i swear...
    Next would be I just think Sora's too nice. Since he was older in this game I guess I was expecting more teenage angst and attitude. Not to mention his corny phrases during battles such as "It's over!" or "This is it!"
    Lastly, Atlantica. Sora, Goofy, and Donald spending their entire time in a world as half sea creatures, dancing and playing music. Need i say more? Exactly.
    Thank you. I've been wanting to let that out for a while now.

17. Roxas-Ventus Destiny Islands Resident

i hate how donald uses cure at the wrong time
    example:i use a potion to heal my self but donald uses cure at the exact moment
    example 2:im at full health i get hit 1 time lose about a mm of health then donald uses cure lol
    i also hate it wheni use potion but when it's in the air i die...so it's like this
    sora-this should help
    heartless-attacks
    sora-awwwww
    i also hate atlantica i hate how u cant attack just use dolphin dive idk lol thats all

18. sora the explorer Destiny Islands Resident

i ****ing hate atlantica in the first game because i could never get used to swimming and ursala was such a *****

19. Airi Ban King's Apprentice

Donald.
    Kinda wish he healed me before I already do it myself xD Then crit level 1 did a bit. Only a bit though.

20. Silent Wings Destiny Islands Resident