Kingdom Hearts II Things that pissed you off...

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Alphonsefanatic, Jun 3, 2009.

1. Izzy_JLYoung Merlin's Housekeeper

100 acre wood >_> I hope they don't include that in anymore future KH games

2. Pezz Kingdom Keeper

The car heartless is all I can think of at the moment.

3. Rissy Queen of the Clouds

They made me yell at the TV a few times. :v

4. Demyx_MelodiousNocturne Destiny Islands Resident

The fight with Demyx is easy! actually all the organization is easy to beat in KH2 BUT!!!!!! BUT!!!! Xaldin! arrrrggghh i hate xaldin! he's like harder than Xemnas!!! X.x

5. Alphonsefanatic Traverse Town Homebody

Getting Ultima Weapon is now my biggest thing. Wy in the hell are there 13 orichulim+?
    The car did make me kinda mad too.

6. Toshi Banned

Beating all the worlds, and then having to beat them again. And it is worse when you know that you must complete them twice.

7. Kairi-chan Moogle Assistant

halloween town hurting you while you're trying to fight heartless (ex. falling gravestones, gates closing on you, blasting water, etc.) although it is fun to do that stuff to donald and goofy:D

getting kicked off atlantica after every song even if you already have what's required to do the next song.

plus riku and kairi not being in kh2 much til near the end. i would rather have them as permanent partners then donald and goofy. although that seems to be the pattern starting with playstation (aside from re:com) platform games that riku and kairi don't get to do much.

8. StarSeeker99 Gummi Ship Junkie

Ultima Weapon in KH1FM.
    I still haven't got it, because I don't even know what are the needed items. Can't read japansese, and tehre are no picutres, like in KH2.

Also, the fact that you cannot redo battles. Especially Sephiroth ; why shouldn't we be able to fight him twice? It gets old to suicide after every battle just to do it again.

9. fadedphantom King's Apprentice

That's right, I forgot about them... repressed memories maybe... those damn cars...

10. Pezz Kingdom Keeper

They must have traumatized you. They killed me so many times over.

11. fadedphantom King's Apprentice

Yes, they really did... I just want to put out the damn fire, I do not want to be constantly run over by cars!!!

12. Falling Star Gummi Ship Junkie

when you try to cast cure on yourself- the boss hits you and you die before you get healed! D:

13. ChaosRade* Traverse Town Homebody

I remember the car heartless I HATE them so much
    in Timeless River, the burning building part they killed me about 15 times I almost threw the controller at the tv................almost...............

14. Defame King's Apprentice

this.

lmao

it was a *****

15. //+Heartless Merlin's Housekeeper

this level was pointIess...

16. int2646 Traverse Town Homebody

My 3 top annoying facts in KH:
    3. The way Organization XIII died.
    2. Finding synthesis items for Ultima.
    1. Atlantica (First one didn't follow the movie, second one was just O.O)

17. ronnoc55 Destiny Islands Resident

The fact that sora had no idea what he was doing yen sid just pointed him in the right direction and he just went to different worlds and bashed heartless
    also the second visit to agrabah whese you have to activate those switches it took me a weef to figure out how

18. xemnasfan King's Apprentice

xemnas first battle in kh2 with the skyscraper, it's plain old to easy. espeashily when you just watched the battle in final mix thinking when you get to this battle that your going to get pounded like in the final mix fight. [never played final mix just going from what i've seen]

meanwhile you go through the both the games com and kh2 knowing that his own followers fear him, he is ranked as strongest nobody in the journal, [i think that's right], and then you get to that fight where sora is alone.

first time i played the game and got to that point i was expecting him to wipe the floor with me but the whole battle is just a letdown.

he's called superior for a reason square give him his power.

19. Alphonsefanatic Traverse Town Homebody

You can only go up to level 99. AT LEAST AN EVEN 100 Dipsh*ts! The OCD is killing me!
    at least G.U. lets you go to 50 in volume 1, 100 in volume 2, and 150 in volume 3.

20. Egypt Twilight Town Denizen

The game was easy. But I did have some parts that gave me trouble.