Kingdom Hearts II Things that pissed you off...

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Alphonsefanatic, Jun 3, 2009.

1. DakotaStarstruck Moogle Assistant

- The cursed Pirates. The part where you had to get the Medallion back was annoying.
    - As your trying to cure yourself in a battle... you die.
    - The fight against Xigbar. He sent them lazers rapidly at you which was a pain to dodge.
    - The second fight with Demyx I found to difficult. Took so many tries to beat him. Sometimes I would be close to defeating him, then he sent those water clones at me, which I always ran out of time when I only needed to kill one more. He's still one of my favourite characters though. :)
    - Them car heartless. You go to hit one, and BANG! Another has come dashed into you.

2. Oddity Banned

...Pretty much everything you said. >.>

Another one is Donald would always heal me too early.

3. Kites Chaser

Donald would either heal me too early, or heal me too late. Sometimes even he would he me when I don't need curaga and then he doesn't do so when I need it.

4. The Fuk? Dead

Those pink nobodies that dragged you around and threw you if they grabbed you, fighting a bunch of them was a pain in the ass, also finding some of the synthesis materials could get tiring.

5. axel-chanviii Twilight Town Denizen

I knew I wasn't the only one to think Demyx was a b**** to kill!
    Add the factor that halfway through my 5th fight with him I went fangirl...
    Still love him though!

Riku annoyed me in KH2 when he'd DIE on the first fight he's your partner for. He'd heal me and DIE!

6. ReebokR32 Twilight Town Denizen

you know that little voice in your head.... go fig
    OOOOOO this is a good one... we couldn't play after we beat the game In other words we would have to reset the game and start where we were before we beat the game to play again... Like I wish we could've ran around on the Island on KH2 or doing what we need to do on KH1. It would've been awsome.

7. tSG1 Chaser

KH2FM, Critical Mode, Limit Cut Xemnas, final form, with Riku,

While Sora is being "absorbed" and Riku takes HUGE amounts of damage when he gets hit.

Gah.

8. sora+roxas=awesome Merlin's Housekeeper

the fact that riku can't use dark aura like in kh1 and the com games that made me mad

9. Hakurei Reimu Take my hand. And then I'll fly with you right up

Drive Forms...

Yes u heard me, I don like em...They make the game cheap in more ways than 1...

10. chargedcloud Twilight Town Denizen

the time it takes to block.... and the time it takes to land after doing quick run, espeicaily when your fighting larxene without doing reflect... and the fact riku shoot dark aura and cast dark sheild late all the time...

11. Fairyharp Merlin's Housekeeper

the fight with riku possesed by xehanort heartless,fighting demyx,and getting through hollow bastion in kh1

12. What? 『 music is freedom 』

The fact that Disney had a lesser role in Kingdom Hearts II.

This too. What in the world did they do to Atlantica in Kingdom Hearts II? It went from a moderately hard level to quite possibly a level not reaching even the easiest difficulty - simply a series of short minigames involving singing. The songs are nice, I can say that; however when I play Kingdom Hearts II do not necessarily expect singing.

13. ヨッシー Merlin's Housekeeper

I dispise how the collesium got destroyed and that we couldn't play any games there but the underground games were alot more challenging.

14. The Fuk? Dead

You had to be at least at level 75-80 to beat Sephiroth and in the second one, the Colosseum got destroyed. Also, how the Cyclops from Hercules wasn't in the game and neither was the Tornado Titan. Those couldn't made great bosses in the games. Maybe even a final Cup battle with every titan at once. Even though that would probably be way too hard.

15. Fellangel Bichael May

When you die after barely beating the boss. Ex. Almost beated Sephiroth until my bro "accidently" pressed the power button on the remote.

16. NarutoSuperKubii Chaser

17. JedininjaZC Hollow Bastion Committee

If I remeber correctly you are allowed to edit the charecters behavior, so that they don't do dumb stuff like that lol.

18. NarutoSuperKubii Chaser

yeah setting it to emergencys only will stop that XD

19. sora4me111 Merlin's Housekeeper

what pisssed ME off?

a LOT of things:

1. i can't believe they killed larxene!

2. xemnas uses a lightsaber (star wars rip-off!)

3. with the ice giant, you had to reflect his ice crap, and i got him to 1 last health point, and then he just stood there, with his hands on his forehead in pain. he wouldn't throw his ice shards at me, and i was out of magic. so basically, i was unable to attack him because HE wouldn't attack ME, which SUCKED because he was almost dead, besides that, he was supposed to be one of the hardest bosses in the game -_-

4. sora was THE keyblade bearer. there is one keyblade, yuffie says THE keyblade chooses it's master. then they give, riku, mickey, KAIRI (for heaven sake!) ven, roxas, and xion. sora should be the only keyblade master, because there should be only ONE keyblade!!

5. they gave sora DONALD AND GOOFY for partners? you've got to be kidding!

20. Xert Traverse Town Homebody

Your 5 I agree with but 4 well your right their shouldn't be 4 keyblades but I always thought the Keyblades to be an extesion of the Corner Stones. So their should only be 3. Roxas was Sora's nobody so they kinda shared a keyblade. Xion... Didn't she copy the keyblade. And Ven is supose to be the Keyblade master before sora.

Oh right I hate the grim reaper at Never land guy is hard to beat