Kingdom Hearts II Things that pissed you off...

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Alphonsefanatic, Jun 3, 2009.

1. sora+roxas=awesome Merlin's Housekeeper

one word T-stance

2. The Graceful Assassin It's Just Like Christmas Morning

When I was level 55, Sephiroth was almost dead on KH1, but then when I used a potion, it floated in the air for like 10 minutes, and a flying meteor killed me.

I was so mad.

3. bobo.the.nut Traverse Town Homebody

Not being able to just take five extra minutes to kill all the Dusks, oh no, there were just SO many, never mind that you had to fight 1,000 Heartless at once, so instead Axel gets to asplode himself just so Sora can get to his precious little Riku and Kairi faster. [/rant] It would've been such a great opportunity to level up for Sephiroth, too.

And Atlantica was disappointing, not only because you couldn't go anywhere, but... the songs... *shudder*

4. Arch Mana Knight

Some of the mingames. They were annoying. But really, KH2 kinda upset me with the fact that Roxas was such a great character but we only use him once in the game, then from there the game becomes more of a button masher.

5. Wildfire916 Merlin's Housekeeper

Hmm, let's see...

From KH1... Wonderland. I hated Wonderland.

From Re:CoM... Fighting the Riku Replica. I hated that so much.
    Also the Marluxia boss fight.

KH2... The car Heartless, freakin' Rai, Donald, Donald, did I mention Donald?, fans that complain that too many characters got Keyblades, Kairi, Donald again, Port Royal(no, not again), Timeless River, Space Paranoids... the list goes on.

But yeah. I really don't like fans that say too many characters got Keyblades. The Keyblade chooses it's master, yes, and that's why Sora is the Keyblade Master. However, Riku, Mickey, Kairi, Xion, and Roxas aren't Keyblade Masters(Roxas is probably exempt from that rule, actually), they're Keyblade Wielders.

6. MasterOfKeyBlades Moogle Assistant

-im surprised no one mentioned the tasks in jiminy's journal. some of it was INSANELY hard to achieve.
    -the flying to world to world and healing systems.
    -i liked the KH1 colosseum fighting system better
    -story didn't really pick up until the end of the game

7. Wingmaker Destiny Islands Resident

Hmm... When it comes to me I'd say the Org.13 members in KH2fm+ in that white room thing which i can't recall its name... @_@ Anywho, some bosses were IMPOSSIBLE, literally, like Demyx, where you had to kill 99 water clones in like... 5-15 sec? I also can't remember the time limit... xD What to say my memory skills suck :P .

8. sora+roxas=awesome Merlin's Housekeeper

that kairi wasn't on ur team when she got that keyblade

9. Tikem Gummi Ship Junkie

To my knowledge, it varies 10 to 30 sec.

I found the Gummi Routes annoying. Nothing else really.

10. This_is_who_I_am Merlin's Housekeeper

How you couldn't skip scenes in KH1 you just had to sit there and watch them over and over again, it was tourcher.

11. finisher Moogle Assistant

In kh1 hollow bastion and alantica. The first time i played KH, i got to HB and once i beat riku, i didnt know how to get to Malificent. Alantica was just annoying.

Kh2 was MUCH easier but xigbar and xaldin pissed me off in my low lvl proud and normal saves.

and mini games in both games. its like jimmny was on *r**** cargo climb friggin 15 secs to do! ugh.

12. Princess Luna Supreme Co-Ruler of Equestria

What really ticked me off was the fact that neither Donald or Goofy would heal me when they were loaded on pots. That, or they'd heal me when I was full on HP. I mean really? Then, also the fact that they'd keep taking MY kill and take freaking EXP. Right before I deliver the last hit, Donald or Goofy would just jump right in and kill it FOR me. Annoying stuff. Oh and the gameplay was too easy, imo. That's pretty much it...

13. Jiηx You're such a loser.

Twisting like a flame in a slow dance, baby.
    Port Royal.

Port Royal.

Port Royal.

Worst place evar.

14. P Banned

Proof please. How do you define "master"?

Anyway, whether they're masters or wielders is irrelevant. We still have too many of them. To go from one keyblade to six in one game is far too much. It's like having five "Chosen ones" crop up at various points along the way in a story. It takes away from the main character, and you want to have an audience interesting in the main character, not everyone else.

15. sonofnight Moogle Assistant

I only found 5 Oricalchium+, and I can't figure out how to get the rest needed to get the Ultima Weapon. Also, one thing that drives me up a wall is I can't beat Sephiroth! He kills me in 5 seconds!

16. mokeyman q Traverse Town Homebody

The delay between pressing the potion shortcut buttion and being healed. I can't tell you how many times Sephiroth killed me just before the elixr was supposed to take effect.

17. Renna Delight Merlin's Housekeeper

The painted-on faces.
    Okay, I understand that Kingdom Hearts is a big game and it would cost a lot of money to take the time to animate every face properly for every scene. But it just looks horrible! The faces look so flat and blurry, their cheeks are puffy, and if they try to express another emotion other than the 'Serious Calm' face they usually have on (And that includes eye movements) it looks wrong!

True, they showed up much less in KHII than KH . . . However it still drives me up a wall when you get a properly animated face for a scene you can hardly see the face and then you get a close up not much later with the painted on face.

Oh, and the Gummi Ship games in the first Kingdom Hearts. Having to drive back and forth, repeating the same course before getting warp drive or if you forgot to hit "Warp Drive" instead. I like the navigation system SO much better in KHII, and the courses were actually somewhat entertaining.

18. RogueKeybearer Merlin's Housekeeper

collecting items for synthesizing and gummi ship lvls on both games...

19. Janime6 the truest queen of them all

Uh...

Roxas didn't really piss me off, I just hate him. ::L: Let's see, Port Royal on Proud Difficulty when them damn pirates get in the shade. ​

20. krayzie Lionhart

were to begin?

port royal
    demix and his goddam water clones
    the spears guy (hes awesome but hate fighting him)
    sephiroth's sins harvest
    etc