Kingdom Hearts II Things that pissed you off...

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Alphonsefanatic, Jun 3, 2009.

1. DeathKingApocalypse080808 Destiny Islands Resident

Donald not healing you, getting so cloce then dying, not being able to skip scenes in kh1, atlantica and 100 acre wood

2. Ah eff. Traverse Town Homebody

I wished Goofy and Donald would just stand still sometimes, and wait for me to give them a special signal. Hehe I said Goofy first because he always seems to be mentioned second... Anyway I also had a couple of panic attacks with Demyx. In Hallow Bastion, h e w o u l d n o t d i e. I was never quick enough for the damn clock D: And as everyone has probably mentioned, or at least thought, Donald needs to get his priorities sorted out. I'm like DUDE? Use that staff of yours and h e a l me.

3. BloodxXxDark Destiny Islands Resident

Xaldin. xD but other then Him I'd have to say that the times hen Donald and or goofy pulled off a really flashy and power consuming attack that was NOT needed xD

4. Defame King's Apprentice

idk why but when everyone asks for help, just pisses me off.
    it's not hard killing heartless, everyone's just too scared or something

5. Haiena.Koinu Traverse Town Homebody

Uh, things I hate about KH 1 & 2... Well, I dislike in KH the fact my disc broke when I toke a break from playing it... -_-; but in the game I hate the fight with Riku near the end plus I hated getting stuck in the Taznen(sp) level... In KH2 I hate the fact they did not think of the chain react button sooner >_>; I guess... Also the Xemnas battle ^^;​

6. Birth By Sleep 13 Traverse Town Homebody

I have a hard time finding the stuff you need for the Ultima weapon. I kill over 100 heartless and I only got two ingredients. It gets me really mad.

7. xemsai-superfan Destiny Islands Resident

KH2: Atlantica... most worthless world ever. it was just a bunch of singing mini games and i screamed "I WANT SOME ACTUAL FIGHTING!"

8. Naqki Traverse Town Homebody

Pretty much the idea that every opponent Sora defeated was MUCH more awesome and powerful than him. I mean, they could've made him a bit more bad-ass.

9. sorasgrl18 Merlin's Housekeeper

The fact that both Sora's voice and hair color changed. I know that the voice actor's voice changed, but still! When did Sora hit puberty in the little egg thing??? And where did he get highlights???

10. DestinedToMemoriesCorrupt Destiny Islands Resident

WAI DISNEY?
    Like, Donald and Goofy. And Mickey.

REALLY?

Why can't the B.A. Final Fantasy characters follow you around everywhere.
    I'm sure they have much better things to say than "Ahyuck" or "quack"
    :sideways:

11. Kextia Destiny Islands Resident

Ansem the Wise. >.< HATE him! Also hate Deep Jungle! Pain in the arse to navigate in that world. Atlantica - meh. It's optional, anyway. I'm not a fan of Riku's "skirt" in KH as well.

12. tSG1 Chaser

Just playing KH1, Deep Jungle.

Annoying much.

13. EvilMan_89 Code Master

not much really annoyed me in KH1, but in KH2 TONS of stuff. for example the difficulty and the pacing of the story (plus the huge amounts of the story that was unexplained)

14. Cia (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧*.✧

Ok so Donald's full of MP when you start the objective. Then like 3 mins into it, he uses it all up and is useless for the rest of the duration. And that's why everyone replaces Donald when they get another party member.

15. The_Cloaked_Deceiver_01 Merlin's Housekeeper

Annoying

Sometimes I found the camera really hard to control, if not at least keep it pointed in the right direction. I just can't punch the buttons and rotate the stick simultaneously. That's pretty much one of the top reasons why I died in many a boss fight. Especially in Re:Com.

16. Princess Luna Supreme Co-Ruler of Equestria

Good to know I'm not the only one who does this. He can be darn pain in the ass. With another party member you can do way more damage and move on faster.

17. OrganizationXIIIMember#0 Merlin's Housekeeper

KH1: Beating Cerberus, took me a while but did it.:)

KH2: Luxord turning me into a die.

18. OrganizationXIIIMember#0 Merlin's Housekeeper

Funny...I ALWAYS replace Donald:laughing-smiley-004

And the world Atlantica in KH2. What the :censor2: was the point of that world?:yelling:

19. DemyxPlaysMySitar Twilight Town Denizen

The thing that annoyed me was when you complete the game in KHII, You can't go back to the start menu without resetting your PS2. Really ticked me off DX

20. Daenerys Targaryen ok

Mostly how Donald and Goofy didn't do a damn thing.
    And then there's always how they healed you when you didn't need it and didn't heal you when you needed them to.

I also love how Sora runs so slow and how Donald and Goofy are near him all times.