Kingdom Hearts II Things that pissed you off...

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Alphonsefanatic, Jun 3, 2009.

1. Mike Chaser

I agree. I think that was the only thing that bothered me.

2. ♥♦♣♠∟uxord♥♦♣♠ Banned

Healing in Kh2 was hard to adapt to.

plus the e-zness of KH2 compared to 1 where easy mode is harder than normal mode...

3. Ultimate Darkness Sora Merlin's Housekeeper

what pissed me off the most is in kh1 when you are tired and just want to get along with things in the game but you cant skip the fuking scene it pisses me off so much cause it takes forever just to finish the game.:yelling::yelling::yelling:

i liked this tread and the thing that pissed me off the most in kh2 is that sora is to:censor2:slow.

4. Cloud of darkness Traverse Town Homebody

i know right i was watching the same ****ing dark ansam/riku cut scene for 5 times

i know valor form is like teh fastest running form and teh fastest flying form was final :yelling: i love this thread

5. Mr. Pumpkin Hollow Bastion Committee

I didn't like the partners.

It'd be cool if Donald and Goofy weren't there and they made Sora a bit stronger. I would have done it all by my self.
    Not that I have anything against Donald and Goofy though. Just the thought of a duck and some dog following me around makes me want to kill them. lol Not that I have anything against duck's and dogs though. lol

6. leon47 Traverse Town Homebody

I hate Xigbar every time you try to kill him he just teleports away and then BAAM.... after a few shots your dead.

7. xemsai-superfan Destiny Islands Resident

Atlantica... there was no point in going there...

8. Aster Phoenix Traverse Town Homebody

Not having glide at the begining of the damn game

Demyx being easy the first time but then the seacond time you underestimate him so you get served

Losing all of your crap from kh1 because of CoM

Not getting an option to play the game as Roxas past Twilight town

Not getting a kewl crown ;(

Sephy being to easy

not having the metal chocobo

the keyblades being weekier

only 4 summons

not getting exp at the collisium

not being long enough

and not having a FF world...Thats about it

9. Master of the Onyx Flame Hollow Bastion Committee

ATLANTICA!!!!!
    and how ******ed goofy and donald's ai was...

edit- kh2 seph got MEGA nerf-ed

10. Vladimir Makarov Gummi Ship Junkie

Yes. Atlantica was horrible. Absolutely pointless.

11. Raditz Banned

Atlantica and sephiroth from both of the games.Gummi missions!!!

12. ajmrowland Destiny Islands Resident

Atlantica was optional, so there would never be a point to it.

Donald saves my life alot in FM

Now, the complaints:

Luxord turning me into a die or a card.

Having my ass handed to me by the Organization

13. .:Xigbar:. Twilight Town Denizen

Firstly, how rushed some of the worlds are, I have a hard time remembering that Halloween Town and Agrabah were even in the game because they were just so pointless. The villains in pretty much every disney world were wasted with the exception of Hades, Sark and The MCP. I loved how KH1 had that group of villains together, why they had the disney villains acting more independently and contributing to NOTHING is beyond me.

Especially Maleficent, god almighty she sucked in this game, WHAT DID SHE DO?! They had a nice story with her possibly taking over DC but that went down the toilet fast. Having maleficient take over DC and have to fight her to save it would have been awesome =/.

14. Kiria34 Traverse Town Homebody

Well, when you have no idea what to do in the 1st one cuz you dont have the objectives in the journal orrr when you die because you run out of potion or you hit a button to heal but you get attacked at that exact moment. >.<

15. Near-to-Tears Hollow Bastion Committee

Sora, Donald and Goofy.
    End of B|

I actually loved Atlantica in the second game D8
    It was a nice break from the fighting, it was easy and quite relaxing. It totally juxtaposed the entire game, which I found funny XD

16. DarknessKingdom The Kingpin of the TV

Linearity of KHII.

seriously. Little thought into design and map whatsoever.

17. KingSimba01 Merlin's Housekeeper

God, Atlantica made me want to grab my hair and rip it apart.

I hated how all the Disney characters were just cardboard cutouts of their actual characters and it sounded so lame when they tried to make it look like it was in the movie >.> Also, it bugged me that everytime Sora introduced himself/any character talked about them, Donald and Goofy were brought in too. I mean, "I'm Sora, this is Donald and Goofy"; "Leave Sora, and Donald, and Goofy too!"; "Sora! Donald! Goofy! :D" -______- And some of the lines were so flipping lame, it was more of a kids' game than part of a huge saga.

18. Mr. Van Whippy ♥ Biscuits and cookies

I have to agree with this. It was ridiculously linear.

I absolutely love Atlantica. It was like an RPG musical. I even go back to replay the songs. I was a bit disappointed that there was not an actual world to explore but as i said i liked it.

Now, what i don't like is the way the Disney worlds are handled as well as the stupid A.I. of Donald and Goofy.

Regarding the first one, i want the Disney worlds to have a well written adaption of their original stories. Agrabah was a huge disappointment as the movie could offer so much! The battle against Jaffar was mediocre! Some time ago i watched The Return of Jaffar and i was surprised by the the amount of things that could have been in the game and didn't. To make matters worse Jaffar in KH wasn't burned in lava but was buried in whatever that rock thing was.

Also, why the faces of Disney characters look so... soulless? As if they are made of plastic. Aside maybe from Mickey, Donald, Goofy, Pete and Maleficent all the other Disney characters had around at two different facial expressions. And it is very annoying when you see the rest of the cast, the original KH characters, having a variety of expressions that make them look real.

19. Dynasteige Merlin's Housekeeper

In KHII, when you fought Demyx for the first time. I literally threw the tv off of the stand. I don't know how I finally did it, but I did. Now I'm stuck on that guy with the guns.

20. Lord Muffin Merlin's Housekeeper

The thing that is THE MOST annoying thing for me is that ONE LINE in the JAPANESE VERSION OF KH2 WHERE SORA SAYS THAT HE LOVES RIKU. PEOPLE THINK THAT'S AN EXCUSE FOR YAOI!! PEOPLE DON'T UNDERSTAND THAT ONE CAN LOVE THEIR FRIENDS!!! I HATE THAT STUPID FAN PAIRING OF SORAxRIKU!!! IT'S A LIE!!!!
    *Calms down*

Other than that, I hate the Gummi builder in the second game. The first one was much better because, believe it or not, I actually enjoyed the first Gummi Ship sections. KH2 did it better, but I still prefer the builder of KH1.