This is D.F. Logging Out...

Discussion in 'Departure Hall' started by Destiny's Force, May 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Destiny's Force Mess with the best, lose like the rest...

I know I haven't been on that much lately, but I've tried to be. The university level of work wasn't what I was expecting. Oh well, at least it's all over with...for now.

Anyway, unlike the previous summers where I could leech off my neighbor's internet to get on, I don't have that luxury anymore. :(

This means that by the end of May 22 until August 28, I'm going to be cut-off from the internet. I'll be occasionally able to get on every now and then, but not for long instances. Which means you'll be seeing a lot less of me than you already have. :sideways:

I don't know what's going to happen over the summer, but I'm going to take the opportunity to work on the stories that I haven't had a chance to all semester. So if anyone's still following "Wedding" or "Switched," expect them both to be updated when I get back. :3

I'm not going to list off names of friends, acquaintances and such that I'd be saying bye to due to all the numerous name changes and people fading in and out of existence. :p

Besides, it's not goodbye, just a temporary hiatus until school starts again.

So to review, I'll be officially back August 28 (or whenever I get a stable net connection), Wedding and Switched will be both worked on over the summer, and I'll probably be really behind on the Kingdom Hearts theories and histories when I get back.

Thank you and have a good Summer/Winter (depending on what side of the equator you live in)!

This is Destiny's Force, Logging Out...

2. Amber PLUR

Maybe if I explode some randomly important building, you'll have to stay at a place with an internet connection!

Right?

._.

*squishes my squishy* <3

3. Princess Celestia Supreme Co-Ruler of Equestria

Later on dude.

Hope everything works out.

See you later.

4. P Banned

Nooo! DF, you were on my side in Justified... You can't go!

5. Destined Working for WDW

Seeing as how you will be back, i'll simply say let the narration crackle from your hands as you work on your stories and may writer's block never lag you down.

Peace man.

6. Chevalier Crystal Princess

Well...I hope you get your internet soon, it would be a shame not to see any wirks of comedy.

Take care.

Well...I hope you get your internet soon, it would be a shame not to see any works of comedy. You can go to Burger king everyday. They have internet xD

Take care.

7. Cocohints "Up to now, the most discussed topic is global war

*copies Shades' post*

Take the opportunity being internetless to do other stuff. :3 It sucks at first but you'll get used to it. Have a nice summer at any rate, I hope you feel creative.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.