Kingdom Hearts II This would be kinda cool i guess

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Xeitr The False Image, Oct 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xeitr The False Image Gummi Ship Junkie

I was watching the secret ending and realized that the fact that this game has alot to do with reverses and opposite mirrior images so what if nobodys had an opposite living Somewhere this could be the next baddie corny i know but i have dubbed them Oppobodys as in opposite of the body iv heard alot of ppl bring that ansem report about it sayin that a being is made of 3 things but most of them dont delve too deep into it and what is opposite of the body ...the soul the chasers could be the souls chasing down their old bodies and maybe the body and soul; when put back to together brings back the heart as well hehe so what you guys think ik kinda korny but still :cool:

2. KairiSoraKeyoflight Twilight Town Denizen

yeah i have thought the third part of the beeing the soul i mean they already dealt with the heart and body what about the soul???

3. weird_one_002 Merlin's Housekeeper

Down my alley!!

I can concurr -

I'm in for that idea I"LL SUPPORT YOU!

-----------------------------

but yeah...come to think about....has anyone ever asked if you lived somewhere that you haven't, asked if we had met before?
    it's happened to me alot, so i'm pretty sure there are people out
    who act like you, and maybe even look the same...

Heck for all we know...they could be our mysterious other, or we can even be theirs...

what to think? - i'll cross that bridge later, when i have more of an idea.

wo0

4. Axel Chaser

Partying, making tags and Staring at the Sun.
    That would be cool, but I don't think it will happen since nobodies were said to eb body and soul. A nobody wouldn't have th personality they have in the game without a soul. He'd be like a zombie, walking corpse.

5. Xeitr The False Image Gummi Ship Junkie

oh yeah

i missed thta part about them having the body and soul but maybe when they are destoryed the soul part goes on since most ppl beleive it is eternal and the body seeing how they disspear in a wisp of nothing (black and white stuff)
    may be the body isnt really destoryed since a real body wouldnt do that and the soul can choose to move on or search for its lost body then when it finds it it is reincarnated as someone new such as riku xehanort sora and maybe even some of the disney guys :D

oh yeah and thx for the support weird one 02 yeah i always thought that maybe everyone had an other but not in the nobody sense more of the im not related to you but your my evil twin sense lol

6. Roxas-Kun Merlin's Housekeeper

Heart, Body, Soul!

Yah, who knows maybe they won't put a new enemy into the game this time, but alas, KH3 is so very far away...*sniff*

Roxas better be in that game or...or...I dont know...Ill explode i guess?

7. Arc Kingdom Keeper

good theory....it does make sense....but who knows

8. Twilight Deity Link Traverse Town Homebody

needs a better name
    not like opnobopitiestless

9. Xeitr The False Image Gummi Ship Junkie

new name

:cool: lol i dopnt know how you spelt that lol but ok new name hmmm how about
    there might be two type good and bad whatever the person did the most before they became a heartless and nobody they became the corresponding but the bad ones were more or less self righteous since evil is relative and so is good so they think they are the good ones those who exist after the body

The Phan-tase

10. WarpObscura Traverse Town Homebody

We have explored what happens when a heart gives in to Darkness. It creates a Heartless. What if a heart completely expunges the Darkness and becomes completely filled with Light?

I doubt it would be as good as it might seem at first. After all, to paraphrase someone I cannot remember, "You would be as lost and confused in the most glaring sunlight as in the darkest tunnel". It could also add a tragic element of someone who is tricked into following the Light by thinking that he is doing good whereas he ultimately is not. After all, the saying is "the road to Hell is paved with good intentions".

That reminds me, why does Nobody say "the road to Heaven is paved with bad intentions"? Think about it, but answer not here. No need to get anyone pwned for going off-topic.

11. Xeitr The False Image Gummi Ship Junkie

yeah i also want to know what happens to the light that gets pushed out by the dark what happens to the dark pushed out by the light when someone takes one of these two extremes for if light and dark are eternal then neither can be destoryed so where does it go maybe its not the soul that that make the phantase but that which is leftover after such an expulsion from the being ill ponder this for as long as it takes yall keep makin my idea sound more and more like somethin that could happen some of you anyways lol

12. Trisana Kara Moogle Assistant

I've been thinking a lot about this kind of stuff lately, because of my fanfiction.

So far I have two prominent theories, and I'm not sure which one I am going to use in my story, or if I'm going to merge the two.

Say each person (being *has Pocahontas flashbacks*) has three pieces. Most people go with Heart, Soul, and Body. A few would replace Body with Mind. A good deal of the time I replace Body with Consciousness.
    I would like to note here that from what I've played of KH, (my disc is missing!!!) which is to the end of Hollow Bastion, I have seen no intelligent, humanoid Heartless with the exception of Xehanort's. At least, none that I can remember. For my story, this is a plot point. However, there are at least fourteen Nobodies is KHII and COM who are self-concious.
    I would also like to note the irony in calling the Heartless Heartless. Of they are corrupted Hearts (or something along those lines) then why are they called 'Heartless?'

So, working with the general theory that there are three pieces-parts that make a person, we just noted two. The Soul is still missing. Considering the Consciousness to be neutral territory in regards to 'Darkness' and 'Light' with the potential to lean either way, I have to consider the other two aspects of the 'Person,' who I'm now titling as Mr. Body.
    Is Mr. Body born without a speck of Light? A speck of Darkness? Is he born with neither, a completely pure being? Or is he born with an equal mixture of both? How is it divided?
    If you consider the first two questions, either way, where does the other element come in? Does it ever? Is Mr. Body intended to be a being of Darkness, but only through nurture (nature vs. nurture. How did that get in there?) is transformed into Light? Is it the other way around? If he is a completely pure being, than the Light and Darkness must come from somewhere other than himself. I would consider a 'pure' being to be almost the same as someone with an equal mixture of both.
    The 'equal' question is what I am basing my conclusions, judgements, and beliefs on. In KH, Sora makes the statement that Kingdom Hearts is Light. From there came the question, was it always this way? I would assume that it is very very old.

I'm going to back up a bit before I continue, back to the three pieces of Mr. Body. The Consciousness (Mind, Body, etc.) is neutral ground. Pretend that the Soul and Consciousness are pieces of paper, and the Heart is glue. While the Consciousness and the Soul are connected, the Heart is what holds the three together. At least in the beginning of KH.
    Add another thing to the list of things to consider. I consider the Heart to be made of purely instinct. Thus, the Heartless instinctively look for Light (Kingdom Hearts, the Keyblade...) to replace what they have lost. Consciousness I would consider where morals and recognition would be found. Note I said recognition, not Memory. Memory should be considered as the Soul.

So I've pointed all of this out. Now what?

I've said several times that Consciousness is neutral. What if the Heart and Soul were not? What if when Mr. Body's born, his Heart is made of Darkness (Good Darkness. Pure Darkness, Not evil.) and his Soul were made of Light? That through life, his Heart and Soul trade elements, tempering each other. What if Kairi's Heart being 'Pure' was not 'Pure' in the way the characters thought? Because if she was born with a Dark Heart, wouldn't it have been stained white?
    What if, conversely, the Heart was Light and the Soul was Dark?

Operating by the first assumption, (which is my favorite because of the implications and the logic) I can conclude that by separating the three pieces of Mr. Body, I would possibly end up with a Nobody, a Heartless, and a Souless. The Souless has been named only for humorous purpises, see above comment about the naming of the Heartless. The implications of my first conclusion would indicate that by separating the three variables, they are reverting back to their original state of infancy. This means that Heartless are not made by Darkness corrupting a Heart, but simply depriving the Heart of Light that is gained from it's symbiotic relationship with the Soul.

This whole discussion with myself occurred when I was contemplating the enemy of KHIII some weeks ago.

That is the first of my two theories. The second one is somewhat less complex.

It once again relies on the concept of Nobodies, or Consciousness being the center of the equation.
    Once again, it also involves the Soul being Light and the Heart being Dark.
    While Hearts are supposed to become Light like the Princesses of Heart, most times they should be a mixture of Light and Darkness. That is humanity. But let's say that when the Heartless attack the Heart splits two ways. One piece is smaller than the other (accept in the case of Roxas and Sora and Namine and Kairi, where they are equal) and each piece goes with the two other pieces of Mr. Body. So then you have a Nobody, with a small piece of a Heart. Utterly useless at the moment, unless it grows, which in my story, only Axel and Demyx's had the opportunity to. The Heart piece is two small for emotions stronger than desire and need and the will to survive. Now what happens to the other piece, the larger piece? It goes with the Soul. Now what happens to the remains of Mr. Body depends on how much Light and Darkness he has in his Heart piece and Soul. If it's Light, which the vast majority of the time it isn't, it becomes a Souless, because the Soul is chiefly composed of Light. If it's Dark, It becomes a Heartless, because a Heart is chiefly composed of Darkness. The reason Sora became a Heartless was because at the time, he was committing a type of suicide and he knew it.
    The thing about this version (which will be used in the story now that I've thought it out by typing) is how would a Souless operate. I've decided that since the Souless is Light, it would try to do the 'right' thing, but in the wrong way. No morals whatsoever. Sort of like the extremists out there, suicide bombers, suicide plan crashers... Only without the suicide. And with a lot more power.

I think you get it by now. Maybe. If you're not asleep yet.

This disorganized essay-like thing came from m conclusions that KHIII should be about the Light gone wrong. After the pacing that came up with this mess, I was attacked by plunnies Involving me writing the entire KH storyline so I can add one character who could be a catalyst for part of this mess. Well, I'm not touching CoM because I haven't played it.

I'm afraid no-one's going to get this, or at least read the whole thing and understand it. Oh well. Back to the story board...

13. Xeitr The False Image Gummi Ship Junkie

dude this is the kinda thing i was talking about im glad somebody got that out of my vague description lol but it seems youv given alot more thought then me sheesh and yeah i read it all it was a awesome essay but i still dont get your pun on the heartless and souless i understand the wehole thing about the heartless not actually being "heartless" just they have no concience but i still dont get the concept lol oh well i understand the rest but whats with the pocahantas flashback hmm ^-^

14. Trisana Kara Moogle Assistant

The Pocahontas flashback thing refers to when Pocahontas is singing "Colors of the Wind." She says, "Every rock and tree and creature... Has a life, has a spirit, has a name..." Or something along those lines. The reason I was reminded of this is because in the various worlds in KH, you have all different types of people. In Agrabah, you can't really say that the Flying Carpet doesn't have a soul. In Wonderland, or at least the movie Alice in Wonderland, the flowers had their own personalities. The variety of types of people is what I was refering to. You could also count the characters from Space Paranoids in this number. While they are computer programs, they do have their own lives.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.