Full Chorus: Thriller! [KHV Chorus]

Discussion in 'KHV Chorus' started by Jayn, Mar 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shinichi Izumi Totally Pink and stuff

im sorry for doing this, but even tough this is one of my favorite songs, i cant i have a high fever, im sick and school is keeping me busy. so i have to drop out, sorry for doing this.

2. Mish smiley day!

Jayn, you got my lines, right? I emailed them to you, but you haven't added my name to the original post. If you need me to send them again, lemme know. c:

Also, if you'd like someone else to record Anti Sora's solo, I can..

3. KH2man13 Gummi Ship Junkie

4. Excasr The Forgotten XIII

Hum, so, what did you guys could do at the ending of the song? I couldn't do many things that are worth of it, just some "aahs" and "oohs" and "thriller..."s or "poor girl", "thriller night baby" quietly. =/

5. Jayn

I've updated the list with what I've received.~ Sorry. :C

If you still have the time, Mish, that'd be great if you could record that solo.
    Today is the last day to get your lines in, everyone.

6. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

Alright just sent in all my lines to the KHVChorus email, again like I said in the email sorry for being late, damn silly work issues.

Also, woh's mixing this altogether then?

7. Jayn

Awesome. Will update.

I'm mixing and doing le graphics. Sending them to cloudrunner today. He'll have the video done in 2 days Max.

8. Shinichi Izumi Totally Pink and stuff

Thank you mish, this is still one of my favorite songs and i willl want to see the results. best of luck.

9. Jayn

Alright, so a few updates!

Turns out Cloudrunner cannot do the video. Last minute program error/issues, ablah. So I'm about to PM everyone I have lines from for a picture. As soon as I have the new pictures, I'm going to start on the video myself. I've finished the mixing. Once I have the pictures, I'll post here again and give you guys a definite release date.

Thank you for the support and the received lines!

10. Jayn

Pictures Received from...

Jayn
    Nickoboyzx
    Excasr
    Mish
    Ryan/Bby Penguin/new name here.
    Cookiie
    What?
    Nemesis
    Fuzzy
    Kh2man13

If you're in this song and haven't gotten me a picture, please do so within the next day. <: If you don't get me one, I'll try to find one as close to your original picture as possible!

Check your KHV PM box if you haven't.

Thanks!

11. Jayn

I have stayed up until 4am so far for you guys doing this stupid video. I hope you like it. >:C

Updating to say that Thriller will be posted for sure later on today (Sunday).

Edit: 5:04am. ;n; Now rendering. Going to go collapse. Will upload when I open my eyes again.

12. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

Have you died yet Jayn?
    At least have the decency to post the vid before dying! So rude...

Anyway, once you pull a Lazarus after 8 hours of sleep, can't wait to see how this turned out! :D
    Don't die on us Jayn we love you! <3

13. Jayn

Tempted to, PaW. ;__;

Especially because...I woke up, and the video wasn't done. It spent 6 hours rendering. I went back to sleep, woke up again, the video was finished...But had no audio for some reason. I just restarted and now it's rendering again. Won't take 6 hours, because the video is already rendered.

It's currently 26% done with an estimated 44 minutes to go and I hope this works because if it doesn't I am going to cry.

Edit: Okay, it worked! Uploading to Youtube now! Keep an eye out, everyone. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.