1x1: Through the Screen

Discussion in 'Role-Playing Arena' started by Shiki, Aug 2, 2018.

1. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

Eva was looking through her closet, wondering what would be a good outfit. She was finally able to plan this out, that she was scared to even meet her closest friend for the first time. Sure they never met in the real world, but they did so many things through the chat rooms and other things they did together, she could call them best friends. As she pulled out a shirt, she heard the jingle go off on her computer. "Oh!" she let out, hanging the shirt back up and hurrying over.

A laugh escaped her mouth and she quickly tapped up a response.

Code:
    You gotta be kidding me![/COLOR][/RIGHT]
    [COLOR=#ccff99]
    [RIGHT]Okay okay, so I gotta ask....

She stopped typing and gulped. What if he said no? They only never met during the school year because...well, she never really thought that it'd be something she'd wanted to always do. Shaking her head, Eva, quickly tapped her response, after reading his question.

Code:
    Wanna meet up sometime soon?  [/COLOR][/RIGHT]
    [COLOR=#ccff99][RIGHT]Like, in real life, for real
    and not through a game or whatever?

Last edited: Aug 4, 2018
  2. Odamadillo Twilight Town Denizen

Terry was doing a few swats when he heard the familiar beep from his computer. He read Eva's message.
    Code:
    Uh, where would we meet? 
    And how will we find each other? 
    I have no idea what you look like.

3. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

Eva tapped her chin and looked at the screen. it was true, they didn't know what the other looked like, but she could probably find a significant landmark wherever they met up. She looked around on her computer and searched a little bit before she nodded to herself.

Code:
    We should meet....at the art museum.  There's this neat statue that looks like a giant foot with a weird bulb on top that we could meet up at?
    She replied, hoping he'd respond quickly.

4. Odamadillo Twilight Town Denizen

Terry read Eva's message and smiled.
    Code:
    Yes we could meet there but that museum is very busy. How can I know which one is you?

5. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

Eva blinked again and sighed to herself. It was true, there would be a lot of people there.

Code:
    What if I like...stood there in a cool pose, staring off into the distance or whatever?  Like in that game?

6. Odamadillo Twilight Town Denizen

Terry laughed at that thought.
    Code:
    That would just make people think you are crazy!

LOL!
    Terry then realised that he could whistle and use that to find Eva
    Code:
    I've got it! How about I whistle the theme of the game when I get there. That way you can find me!

7. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

Eva had a smile on her face and she nodded to herself.

Code:
    Yeha that's gonna work great!

Yeah*
    She looked at the clock and saw it was only noon.

Code:
    Let's meet at...like...2?

8. Odamadillo Twilight Town Denizen

Terry laughed at Eva's typo.
    Code:
    2? That is fine! I'll see ya then!
    Terry signed off and looked in his closet for a good outfit to wear.

9. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

Eva turned back to her closet and took a long look at what she had to work with. She wasn't happy with much of it, but she figured she could at least choose something she hadn't worn a lot. Grabbing a sweater dress, she pulled out a pair of matching leggings. She sat them to the side as she ran to the bathroom and took a quick shower, drying her hair with the hair dryer.

2 came by pretty quickly and Eva leaned against the foot statue like she originally planned. She did a funnily cool pose and waited to hear for a whistle.

10. Odamadillo Twilight Town Denizen

Terry looked and decided that he shpuld just be himself so he put on his blue jeans and green t shirt. The time flew by really quickly and that caused him to be running 5 minutes late. "Shoot! I can not believe I am gonna be late! Gulp! I hope she doesn't kill me for this!" He got there and caught his breath, then he started to whistle while walking towards the statue.

11. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

Eva waited, a little excited for this meeting. She looked around and listened for the whislting before she heard the familiar tune. When it got closer, she joined in, approaching the one that was whistling. The song ended and she looked up at Terry, blinking in surprise.

"You're bigger than I thought you'd be." she gasped. "Nice to finally meet you, Terry." She reached a hand out. "Thanks for everything."

12. Odamadillo Twilight Town Denizen

Once Terry finished whistling he looked at Eva as she offered her hand for a handshake. "Uh Hi Eva, it is good to meet you at last." Terry put his hand behind his head and then shook her hand. "And sorry I am late!"

13. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

"Yeah I nearly forgot about that part." she had a deadpan look on her face. She then gave a playful punch to his arm before shaking her hand. "Ow...that hurt...so...I didn't expect you to be like...a body builder." She commented, nodding at his body.

14. Odamadillo Twilight Town Denizen

Terry was shocked when Eva compared him to a bodybuilder. "Ugh sorry, I guess I don't know me own strength. But neither do you! I mean that punch really hurt ya know!" Terry was playing around and that should have been obvious by the look on his face.

15. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

"No I think I hurt my hand more than it hurt you." she giggled. "How long have you been working out anyway?" she asked. Eva never really committed to working out, she just sort of did it now and again in an effort to calm herself down. Even then, it was just Yoga and she wasn't really all that into losing tons of weight. She did enjoy the refreshing feeling she got from doing it, however.

16. Odamadillo Twilight Town Denizen

"Huh? I don't work out. This is natural for me." Terry had no idea what to say next so he put his hand behind his head.

17. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

"Oh, that sounds really odd, actually..." she shrugged, looking around. "So what do you wanna do first? Sit and chat or maybe go in the museum?" she asked, a smile on her face. It'd been awhile since she had hung out with somebody other than her family, so this was going to be fun, that's for sure.

18. Odamadillo Twilight Town Denizen

Terry wasn't sure what to do. "Uh well I guess we could..." Before he could finish talking his stomach growled loud enough for Eva to hear. "Uh, how about we go get something to eat. I sorta skipped lunch getting ready to meet you here." Terry was red faced and looked to the floor after he finished talking.

19. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

Eva laughed, patting Terry's arm. Her own stomach growled and she turned red in the face as well. "Oh...uh...well....maybe I did that too?" she scratched her cheek. "Wanna eat at the cafe inside the museum or some place else?" she asked.

20. Odamadillo Twilight Town Denizen

Terry thought about it for a moment then looked at Eva. "I don't mind where we eat, I just want to eat." Terry then folded his arms and waited for Eva to decide.