1x1: Through the Screen

Discussion in 'Role-Playing Arena' started by Shiki, Aug 2, 2018.

1. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

"No I don't know, but you're seriously trying to get on my nerves!" she huffed, turning her face away. Her cheeks were cherry red and she sighed. "Come on, you wouldn't understand." She walked forward, in the direction of the game store. She clenched her fists a little, frustrated at Terry and his antics. She hadn't been keeping track of the current trends on social media, so she was behind.

2. Odamadillo Twilight Town Denizen

Terry just laughed at Eva's reaction. His phone beeped and he got it out of his pocket. "A notification on Go?" Terry opened Pokemon Go on his phone and it vibrated. "Eevee? Gonna catch it!" Terry caught Eevee on his phone then put his phone away. "Sorry about that. I am trying to get another Umbreon. Anyway the store is on the next corner. You can't miss it." Terry just walked slightly ahead of Eva.

3. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

"I'm glad I don't play that game..." Eva mumbled. She'd just be wandering aimlessly for hours if she played it. She'd never get anything done, that's for sure. As they walked, the game store could be seen and Eva was amazed how she'd never seen it before. Then again, she rarely ever left her house because her mother was so scared of not hearing from her every five minutes. Thinking of that, Eva pulled her phone out and left her mother a text message, letting her know how the meetup was going. She already snapped a picture of him earlier so she sent it to her mother.

Eva put her phone away, hoping her mother would at least approve of him. She ended up bumping into Terry as they approached the store.

4. Odamadillo Twilight Town Denizen

Terry instinctively jumped left. "Oh Eva! Watch where you are going! Anyway here we are. I hope he is too busy to see me." Terry mumbled the last bit and entered the store.

5. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

Eva looked inside and then back to Terry. "Who?" she asked, hearing the last part barely. "Um...so yeah, what do you want to buy?" she asked, walking inside with Terry. She saw all the games, but sadly had no money to get anything, so she was left to just look at everything.

6. Odamadillo Twilight Town Denizen

Terry chose not to answer but to his annoyance, as soon as he entered the pair were greeted by a staff member. "Oh look it is Lil T! And who is this your girlfriend?" Terry clenched his fists. "Get lost Will! We are find on our own!" It should have been obvious to Eva that Terry and Will were brothers because they looked very similar except Will was older and less fit.

7. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

Eva watched the exchange and blushed at the girlfriend part. "Not yet...." she mumbled, smiling to herself. "No, no...not that..." she commented about the girlfriend part. "And uh...lil T?" she raised an eyebrow at Terry. "That sounds way worse than T-pose, that's for sure." She knew Terry had a brother by the way he had talked in the past, but she had never seen any pictures of course or knew the guy personally.

8. Odamadillo Twilight Town Denizen

"Is that any way to talk to the one in charge of this store!? Haha, I bet you are here to spend your reward money on a game huh?"
    Terry was annoyed at Will but when Eva asked about the name Lil T, he went red faced.

"Oh! I call him Lil T because when we were little he..." Terry quickly spoke up over Will. "Our dad's name is also Terry!" Will just laughed as Terry was trying to calm himself.

9. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

"Sure, I believe that, totally." Eva teased, nudging Terry. She listened to them a second but spoke up. "Tell me what it really means." She saw how red Terry's face had gotten. She put a hand on his arm and rubbed it to try and comfort him. "There there lil T....it'll be alright." She said.

10. Odamadillo Twilight Town Denizen

Will laughed as Eva spoke up and when she called Terry lil T. "Looks like you DO have yourself a girlfriend there!"
    "I.. Ugh.." Terry was uncomfortable with Eva's request and her calling him Lil T snapped him out of it. "Eva! Don't call me that! Just call me T!" Annoyed Terry pulled his arm away and walked further into the store.
    Will felt guilty when he saw how Terry reacted. "Looks like he is still effected. Eva keep an eye on him for me. I have to go help those customers who are staring over there." Will then went to deal with the customers.

11. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

Terry's reaction got Eva to back off and just stare off at him. Will ended up leaving her alone, so she was left to figure out what to do. Eva looked after Will for a second, but turned and walked off to Terry. "Hey uh...what happened back there?" she asked, curious. "Is it that bad of a nickname?" She had her fair share of nicknames, but she wasn't really affected by them, so much as enjoying them. Though her favorite was him calling her Eevee, that's for sure.

12. Odamadillo Twilight Town Denizen

Terry had calmed down and turbed to Eva. "Ugh well that nickname is a reminder of something I'd rather forget. But lets look for a game now." Terry started looking at a few games.

13. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

Eva turned to look at the games too, finding a few that were interesting. She wrote their names down in her phone on a memo to look into some more and eventually, she met back up with Terry. "Hey, uh, find what you came here for?" she asked.

14. Odamadillo Twilight Town Denizen

Terry looked over the shelves when he finally came across a game he wanted for ages. "Yes! They have it in! Why on earth didn't Will tell me!" Terry picked up Persona Q for the DS.
    When Eva arrived she would be greated by Terry's little outburst.

15. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

"Oh that's out?" Eva gasped. She opened her phone and checked her bank account, seeing it was severely lacking in funds. She made sure Terry didn't notice before she smiled sadly. "Tell me how it is, I wanted to try it, but I'd rather take the second opinion of somebody I trust."

16. Odamadillo Twilight Town Denizen

Terry was in his own little world until he heard Eva say "somebody I trust." He was frozen for a moment. "Some... body... you... trust? You trust the level 80 Rogue!?"

17. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

"You've never been wrong before." Eva shrugged. "I mean, you were right so many times about things that were coming out and how good or bad they'd be based on developers, reviews, and trailers." Eva put her hands behind her back. "Besides, Etrian Odyssey is a good series, so this one is gonna be really good too I think."

18. Odamadillo Twilight Town Denizen

"I have played both Persona 3 and 4 so I am prepared for this. It is a really good series." Terry proceeded to desk and Will approached them.
    "You picked a game?"
    Terry handed over game and waited for Will to sort it out.

19. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

"So have I, but I don't think you really need to play those to play this." Eva chuckled, walking with him. She picked up a magazine and flipped through it, waiting for Terry to finish his transaction.

20. Odamadillo Twilight Town Denizen

Will finished sorting the game the gave it to a colleague.
    "Let me take it from here Terry. That way you get a discount."
    Terry handed Will the money. Will paid for the game and gave Terry back the change and the game.

"All done now Eva, where to now? And later Will!' Terry then started to leave the store motioning his hand to tell Eva to follow him.