Top 3(or 5) Disney movies

Discussion in 'Disney Galaxy' started by John Clay Rice, Feb 14, 2008.

1. February Destiny Islands Resident

1: Hunchback of Notre dame : This is number one because, I love the music in this movie, from the very beginning the music is a masterpiece. I also love the character Clopin and the rather serious and more mature plot, even though it's a Disney movie.

2: Cinderella: I like how this movie can give a feeling or a emotion that hope can make you a stronger person, and that karma is very awarding if your deserving. Cinderella is also my favourite Disney princess. She was so nice, even to her stepmother who treated her really badly.

3: Aladdin: The movie Aladdin just has a really good storyline, humor,
    romance. It also has a really awesome soundtrack with Prince Ali, Whole New World.

:4 Mulan Mulan is such a good role-model, she's a brilliant heroine.

: 5 Hercules : I like this movie, because it can give you a energy to work towards your dreams and believe that "you can go the distance " to get your dream, whatever that they be. (:

I seem to like the 'dream-maker' movies and characters, Mulan, Hercules, Cinderella.

2. SakiM Merlin's Housekeeper

1. Lion King
    It's jsut awesome, right?

2. Alice in Wonderland
    xD, why do I liek this?

3. The Black Cauldron
    Used to be scary as a kid, heheh. Underated.

4.Fox and the Hound
    I like foxes.

5. Mulan
    \She's cool/

3. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

1. The Lion King - My absolute favoite film from my childhood! When I was young, it was the vibe and the movement of the movie that got me. Now that I'm older, it's the story that catches my attention. It is, absoloutely, the best Disney Film of ALL time.

2. Cars - Before watching this, I thought it would be total poop! Afterwards, I was on the verge of tears. The story is wonderful and the acting was awesome! It also helps that I'm a country fan (NOTE: this is a country movie at heart. I mean, you have Rascal Flatts and Brad Paisley singin your songs!)

3. Wall-E - Another Pixar/Disney masterpiece! Again, great story telling and flow. Pixar seems to have ths ability to draw everyone from every age group into their films (except for Finding Nemo, my least favorie movie). My only problem with this movie (and all Pixar movies in geneal): The lame jokes. I want to take the movies seriously but lines like "We can grow plants; like Pizza!" just kills whatever they were going for. Fortunately, this did not kill the entire movie

4. Nova We left a scar size extra-large.

Ooh, favorite Disney movies... that's a toughie.
    I think:

1- Lion King. It was the first movie I ever saw in a theatre, and my mom said I loved it so much that she took me to see it many times.

2- The Fox and the Hound. Loved it. I thought the fox was just the cutest thing ever.

3- Lady and the Tramp. Not sure why, I just watched it ALOT as a kid. I think i was all the puppies. I loved the sequel too.

4- The Hunchback of Notre Dame. I really liked it, and the story. It made me kinda sad.

5- Iron Will. I thought the story was great, and the movie kept me hooked the whole way through.

5. lilyaccidentaladventurer Merlin's Housekeeper

AHHHH Hunchback of Notre Dame is my top favorite too!!! The music and the backgrounds and everything is just stunning!

6. LARiA Twilight Town Denizen

You might say I was deprived as a child. I didn't watch much Disney. However, I do remember liking...
    Peter and the Wolf, Ferdinand, Pinocchio, Bambi, Dumbo, The Fox and the Hound

7. Sara Tea Drinker

Hmm....

I would have to say: Lion King, Pocahontas, Finding Nemo, Bambi, and Beauty and the Beast.

8. Roxasfan Xman Twilight Town Denizen

Here's mine!!!

1. The Lion King
    2. Aladdin
    3. Beauty and the Beast
    4. The Princess and the Frog
    5. Tangled[DOUBLEPOST=1411677277][/DOUBLEPOST]
    But, Bartok isn't even a Disney film. It's a sequel to Anastasia with was done by Don Bluth.[DOUBLEPOST=1411677443][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Whatever.

Yeah!!! Antz IS a Dreamworks movie.

9. T3F Chaser

Antz is a Dreamworks production...what the hell was I thinking?

Okay, new top 5 then?
    Beauty and the Beast
    Aladdin
    Hercules
    The Little Mermaid
    The Emperor's New Groove

10. Loxare Hollow Bastion Committee

Treasure Planet is probably number 1 here. Then... Hmmm... Beauty and the Beast, Mulan, Tangled, and Lion King. Not in that order, they're kind of tied.

11. Sebax Avatar by Xerona

Kind of digging how there's so much "Aladdin" wayyyyyyyy before August.

Okay, I also have a list:

1. Quest for Camelot
    2. Ferngully
    3. Secret of NIHM

What's that you say? Each was a movie done by completely separate companies other than Disney?!

Oh.

Well then.

1. Lilo & Stitch
    2. Hercules
    3. Aladdin
    4. Fantasia 2000
    5. Beauty and the Beast
    Then again, pretty much any of the 53 official Disney Animated Features. I was reared on virtually everything from Snow White and the Seven Dwarves up through Frozen. (Ahem...I have an extended childhood...) FINE! Here's my list of my favorite Disney Animated Features, even though I like most of the rest of the Direct-to-VHS/DVD stuff and even still a lot of the under appreciated Live Action Films.

12. muff monkey Twilight Town Denizen

1. Peter Pan
    2. The Little Mermaid
    3. The Lion King
    4. All of the Tinker Bell movies
    5. Alice in Wonderland