Dream Drop Distance towards the end [SPOILERS]

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.8: Final Chapter Prologue' started by Monument_X, Jul 29, 2012.

1. Monument_X Destiny Islands Resident

Hey guys and gals!
    I recently played through the european version of the game.
    And towards the end you find yourself on Destiny Island as Riku and get to talk to Roxas, Ventus and Xion. They ask you questions not so different from the start of KH1, and i was wondering... Does my answers have any effects whatsoever on the end of the game?

2. Judge Sunrose Destiny Islands Resident

According to some interviews, yes there is. I'm not sure about which, because I haven't even seen the Japanese Ending, but it seems they put it in a way so that the "right" answers are sort of explicit/obvious.

Anyway, congratulations. I wish I could play it...

3. Glen Returned from the dead

In order to get the secret ending you need to answer the questions correctly.

Not quite sure which teh correct ones are, but i know i didn't get them right!

4. Amber PLUR

I found a thread on another KH website that has the correct answers to the questions.

1. Losing something that's important
    2. My close friends
    3. To recover something important

You have to answer the questions correctly to get the secret ending, I believe.

5. Spyro Cool Merlin's Housekeeper

No, I'm pretty sure the trophies are for the Secret Ending.

For me, the first 2 were the ones about friends, and the third one was healing my past mistakes.

6. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Well, it's a combination of both. To unlock the secret ending you have to, depending on the difficulty setting, get a certain number of trophies and answer the questions correctly.

If I'm right it's seven for Standard and five for Proud. All you have to do for Critical is answer the questions.