Truth or DARE!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Playground' started by jackdaniel0, Nov 18, 2011.

1. Makaze Some kind of mercenary

Oh, that is a good question. One that would take me hours to answer. This is not the kind of thing that I can think of on the fly. I will give you a basic gist, though. The purpose of the phrase would be to instill doubt in people. I would attempt to make people question as many things as I could, especially the concept of governance or feudal system-esque wage slavery enforced by large-scale theft. Most of all I would make them question schools.

I will not be satisfied with whatever I give you here. That is the truth of it.

Same question to you.

Truth.

Truth or dare?*

2. Maka Albarn It's called love

Truth.

Truth or dare.

3. Always Dance Chaser

I'm now realizing how tough of a question that is myself. And this is going to seem lame but I basically have to steal yours, it's what I had in mind when I thought of the question. But I will give one, exactly 140 characters:
    ...And yep, still not happy with it.

Next truth: Antarctica was just suddenly made inhabitable. You are put in charge of it. You are the supreme overlord, you have unlimited power there- you can do anything except give up your throne. You can choose what people are allowed to come. Is there any type of person you would not allow there? How would you make the government?

Rainbow: Truth

Truth or dare?

4. Maka Albarn It's called love

Which Hayao Miyazaki film do you see yourself in? And why?

Truth or dare below

5. Always Dance Chaser

I've only seen Spirited Away and Howl's Moving Castle, and I can't really say I see myself in any of the characters from those movies. Sorry :/

Truth.

Truth or dare?

6. miaulement Traverse Town Homebody

(Sorry if I'm not doin' this right, haven't been on this thread in awhile)

What's your favorite character of all time?

Truth.

Truth or dare?

7. Maka Albarn It's called love

I'll take a dare from you.

Truth or dare below~

8. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

The Evolution of a Super Villain

:lolface:

I'll take a truth.

Truth or dare?

9. Pinekaboo Chaser

Truth.

Truth or Dare below?*

10. Maka Albarn It's called love

Would you rather be a pineapple or a blue berry?

I'll take truth.

Truth or dare below

11. Makaze Some kind of mercenary

I would choose to allow nonviolent people, preferably anarchists. I would not allow anyone involved with government. I would make the "government" by allowing only anarchists until the place had been settled, and then being more lenient. An ethical anarchist society will develop on its own without a chance for institutions to form. If the people are introduced into a society of anarchist structure, they will adapt to it without as much hassle as trying a destroy a structure that already exists and is based on coercion.

Truth.

Truth or dare?*

12. Maka Albarn It's called love

Your Truth: Somehow you stumble across this weird, bizarre world. You had no idea what you were doing before you ended up here, but here you are now. You're surrounded by a wall of trees so you can't go backwards, and the only thing in front of you is a talking mirror with a face above the glass named Steve. “Well quit dilly-dallying and come over here so I can see you better!†the mirror declares. “Sheesh! I don’t have all day! Besides you’re stuck here until you talk to me.†When do you go up to him, he explains to you that you're stuck in a world where everyone is a toy. In order for you to fit in the world, you have also been turned into a toy based on your personality. You'll also need to shed your old name to fit with the toy you've been turned into and you can't call yourself by your own name. Ever. “Other wise, you’ll have to face the consequences.†Steve exaggerates the last part of the sentence. As soon as Steve gives you a new name, you are free to proceed forward through the mirror to explore this mysterious world that you cannot see beyond the trees...

So when you look at yourself in the mirror... What kind of toy are you (describe what you are briefly and how it fits your personality: Modern Commercial toys like Transformers and Lala Loopsie are not valid. Think of teddy bears, spinning tops, dolls, old mechanical original toys)? And what is your new name that Steve gives you?

I take truth while I wait on the others.

Truth or dare below?

13. Mish smiley day!

^ Truth

Well, firstly, I don't have anything against the campaign. I've heard good things and bad things about Invisible Children, so I don't feel like I can properly form an opinion on the organisation. However, their main aim was to spread awareness of Joseph Kony and his crimes, which is a viable cause. What pisses me off is when people accuse others of only pretending to be invested in causes such as this one to stroke their own ego, or of being 'keyboard activists'. Imo, sharing articles/videos is helping. It may not be the same as travelling to Africa and finding Kony themselves, but it's at least something.

Truth or dare?

14. Pinekaboo Chaser

Totally didn't fall asleep on you. No way. Not me.

Let's see...
    You're tasked with the creation of an entirely new species of living thing. It can be anything you want it to be, with any traits you want it to have.
    What would you create, assuming that you had to go through with it? Be somewhat detailed, but I don't expect an essay.

Continuing to wait for V@nit@s before I give out/accept another. Plus it's 4am, so there's that.

15. Makaze Some kind of mercenary

I would probably be... A cat plushie. I can't think of anything else.

My name would be "Echo".

What do you think I would be? What name would be give me?

Truth from the above.

Truth or dare to the below?*

16. Maka Albarn It's called love

"In my world, everyone eats rainbows and poops out butterflies!"

Nah. xD

I would make a species of cute little fluff balls with big cute eyes. All they need is air to breath, chocolate to eat (Or colorful candy called Nerds), and love to live off of. Just like a snuggle or something, nothing else. And they all come in different colors and they follow you if you make friends with one of them. They're also very helpful too and can do your homework for you if you like them to, and if you make them feel loved enough.

That is all. xD

@Makaze: And honestly, I don't know you well enough to give you anything. :\ Otherwise I would.

@Mish: If you could be a cat, what kind would you be and why?

Truth or dare below~

17. Saxima [screams geometrically]

I'll take a truth please, if you don't mind ~

Truth or dare?*

18. Maka Albarn It's called love

If five of your favorite members HAD to leave this website and never come back, who would you not want to see leave and disappear?

Hopefully that made sense.

Dare from thee!

Truth or dare below!

19. miaulement Traverse Town Homebody

I dare you to act like a weeaboo for one day. >:3

Truth from anyone.

Truth or dare below?

20. Makaze Some kind of mercenary

But that was your truth. You mean I don't get anything?

I will take a truth from above.

Truth or dare to the below?*