Truth or DARE!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Playground' started by jackdaniel0, Nov 18, 2011.

1. Saxima [screams geometrically]

Hmm . . . I'm not really sure I understand . . .

Choose the five members that have to leave, but I don't want them to. Which members have to leave to leave and why don't I want them too? I'unno . . . I'll go with that. These will be in no particular order.

1. Jayn ~ this girl is a beautiful person with many amazing talents and she was pretty much the entire reason I had ever gotten into role-playing. She makes beautiful graphics, has a lovely singing voice, and has so much dedication to the projects she's started, I wonder how she even keeps up with it all. I would be terribly sad to see her go.

2. GS ~ this here is a pretty cool guy. I don't honestly know much about him, but if someone likes Homestuck, then they can't be all bad, huh? He's one of the members that I used to [still] look up to when I became active again here on KHV. It'd be like losing a relic if this guy left [even though I don't know his join date lololo]

3. What? ~ this kid is one of the smartest people I've ever known - and that's saying something. I can't believe how incredibly intelligent he is, how well-rounded in everything he is. He studies quite a few things, and I know he loves knowledge. He's also very kind, and pretty much has never lost his temper, and he's quite the romantic. I'd miss his verbosity if he ever left.

4. Firekeyblade ~ this chick is my bro, my homie. I remember becoming active again on KHV, and then soon after I found Voxli, we immediately hit it off. I couldn't believe how similar she was to me. It always makes me laugh how protective of her personal information she is. It's also pretty cute how dense she can be, but she's really maternal and that's great. It'd be like losing a sister if she left.

5. Saxima ~ [lololo] man, this person is like, the best person on this forum. There's not much I can say about her. Only that's she's made of awesome. And only posted herself because she couldn't think of anyone else. c:
    A dare, huh?

Hmm . . . well, I'm not very good at dares to be honest. I don't want to do anything to horrid to you, I know Makaze has done enough damage as it is. >:

Alright, for your dare . . . I want you to change the color and font of your text for three days, to any other color and font of your choosing.

2. Maka Albarn It's called love

I told yooooooooou, I don't know you that well. :\ Otherwise I would give you something. I don't know your personality or you yourself that much so I can't give you anything. It's like give cheese a super cape or something. Like the people in my story, Reyna and James, are based off of real people I know in real life. And they discussed with me what their personalities are and what they want to see their characters be. So there. xD

... What in the world is that exactly? D:

Already done and over with. :3 You wouldn't miss me if I had to go? D:

And I'll take truth.

Truth or dare below~

3. Makaze Some kind of mercenary

I guess I'll take another dare for now. I still need to read the last chapter of your story.

Truth or dare?*

4. Maka Albarn It's called love

I dare you to draw a mustache on a picture of Cloud Strife and post it on here (since I have nothing creative in my head)

And I'll take truth from you while I wait.

Truth or dare blow.

5. Always Dance Chaser

Sokka.

Same question to you.

Truth^

Truth or dare?

6. Makaze Some kind of mercenary

Wait for what?

Here he is:

[​IMG]
    What is your favorite MLP:FiM episode so far?

Truth.

Truth or dare?*

7. Always Dance Chaser

What is your opinion of me?

Truth

Truth or dare?

8. Makaze Some kind of mercenary

A young man with a head on his shoulders but a penchant for dependence and faith. He is already on the way to deep questioning. He will probably come around to independence in a year or two.

Truth.

Truth or dare?*

9. Always Dance Chaser

What is your opinion on this Kony phenomena?

Truth.

Truth or dare?

10. Makaze Some kind of mercenary

Misguided information, but it is good that people are becoming aware. It being a fad is a major downside; it will die just as fast as it rose. They are sacrificing long-term persuasion for a short-term advantage.

Same to you.

Truth.

Truth or dare?*

11. Always Dance Chaser

Basically the same as you. Boring answer, but true.

If you were an animagus, what animal would you become?

Truth

Truth or dare?

12. Maka Albarn It's called love

Others to post their truths for me. And that is a lovely picture. 8D

And sadly, I only seen up to episode nine of the first season. Hadn't had the time to myself to catch up with everyone else. I think I like the episode where Zecora was introduced. Twas a funny episode, and I've been seeing a lot amateur voice actors trying to do the Flutterguy voice in that episode. :3 It introduced a new, fun character, was full of mystery, and I think it gave MLP a lot more character for that season.

I'll take truth.

Truth or dare below?

13. Makaze Some kind of mercenary

I would probably become either a cat or a snake. I am not sure.

Same question to you, except that I want you to do so for you, me an and three other members in this thread.

Truth.

Truth or dare?*

14. Mish smiley day!

^ Truth

I would either be a British Shorthair, because they look like they'd be able to COMMAND RESPECT in the cat world... while also being utterly adorable. :3 OR I'd be a short-haired Persian, like this, because they can be so derpy and probably fit my personality more because of that, aha.

Truth or dare?

15. Makaze Some kind of mercenary

That was a nice truth she gave you.

What kind of cat do you think I would be? Based on what you know.

Truth.

Truth or dare?*

16. Always Dance Chaser

Me: Wolf
    You: Fox
    Mish: Flamingo
    Rainbow Dash: Mule
    Moshi: Butterfly

Truth from above

Truth or dare?

17. Maka Albarn It's called love

A MULE?! EXCUUUUUUUUUUUSE ME?! D:<

... Eheheheheheh... ;~; *Goes cry in corner*

Truth

Oh yeah, I owe you a truth too. So... Why a freakin' MULE?! D:

Truth or dare below~

18. Always Dance Chaser

Because I really don't get this hubbub about ponies. You obviously would have wanted pony, so I gave you mule purely to spite this whole pony fad.

Your truth: Why do you love ponies? Is it because ponies are fantastic, or because everyone else loves ponies?

Truth.

Truth or dare?

19. Maka Albarn It's called love

Honestly, I got into it because I found out it was the maker of Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends and Power Puff Girls who made this show. And I respect her. So I checked out the show just to find out what it was about, and wallah. I am not a boy, so I'm no bronie... but it makes me laugh. I mean, the other shows out there are just rotten, and this show has a lot of light in it that makes me smile and forget about my own dark world for a moment...

Lol, I sound so sappy. And honestly, I wouldn't care if you made me a pony. I wouldn't be all giddy about that animal either. Horses are not my favorite animal in deh world. Psh. :3 Just the character Rainbow Dash and my old horse named Star from long ago. I have another favorite animal, so :P

Truth: Which would you rather be if you had no choice? A desert tortoise? Or a red slider turtle?

Truth.

Truth or dare below

20. Makaze Some kind of mercenary

I think I can answer for her in a way (don't kill me). She likes My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic as a show, because it is done by Lauren Faust and is beautiful, and is not purporting to love ponies in general.

For your truth, why do you dislike ponies? Is it because they are terrible, or because everyone else likes them?

I choose truth. ~

Truth or dare?*