Truth or Dare

Discussion in 'The Playground' started by Lauriam, Jan 18, 2016.

1. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

I'll take a dare!

2. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

I dare you to listen to Hamilton: An American Musical (there should be a playlist on YouTube, Spotify, etc.) and you are to write a reaction for each song.

3. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

Roger that. I will do so the next time I find the time. :)

And remind me if I don't have one up in a few days; sometimes I forget things like 'plans' and whatnot. XD

4. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

Alright, part one of my dare. It's taking so incredibly long. XD I'm gonna do the rest of it on Sunday, which is my next day off. Ugh, next time I take a dare, please don't make it such a long one. XD

Also, be aware, I'm... pretty dumb, sometimes, when it comes to things like history, and... stuff you generally learn in schools, because I didn't really do... school. I was 'home-schooled,' which for me, meant I was told "Go learn something," which wasn't a good option for me, because I'm like, really lazy and I procrastinate stuff I don't like to do, so I got just enough info to pass my GED, which wasn't a whole lot of info. XD So, being open and honest here, be prepared for really dumb blonde stuff in the commentary, because that's pretty much all I can offer, sorry. :oops:

Also, for whoever's next, Truth or Dare?

5. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ Chaser

I think I recall my version of this thread being deleted (during a hiatus in 2015 I think) anyone know why that happened? If it is super hush hush then no worries, just curious.

6. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

You know, I don't really know and/or remember. I just know I had fun with it back before I left, and it didn't appear to still be active now that I'm back, though maybe I just didn't look far enough. lol, didn't mean to steal your thunder, if it still had a chance. XD

7. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

Ahh, gotcha. I read through the comments and related to certain things. I remember listening to I the first time and being a bit confused by the voices, but I learned to distinguish them.

And most of my education was spent in Texas public schools, which isn't the best, and I didn't care for history. The appeal of the musical for me really is the story telling and the lyrics. It just feels very imaginative and well done.

8. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ Chaser

Nahhhh don't worry about it, I was just like "ohey truth or dare thread thats cool, hope it doesn't get removed lol"

9. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

Makes sense. And yeah, on a whole, I do like it so far. It's an unusual way to do a musical, but it's innovative and it is pretty cool. :)
    Feel free to jump in, if you want. :)

10. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

I'll take a dare from you, for the sake of fairness, hee

11. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

Hmm... Lemme think... I dare you to, while we're on the subject of musicals, post a video or audio file of yourself talking about your favorite musical of all times. Like, what it's about, why it's your favorite, what your favorite song in it is, and throw a couple fun facts in there if you know any. Like, if the actor performed his own stunts or how long they had to rehearse one of the songs, or stuff like that. Make it a proper short report, and post it here.

12. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

Okay, I have completed it!

Link

Okay; truth or dare?

13. Hiro ✩ Guardian

DAAAAAAAAAAARE OOOOOON MEEEEEEEE

14. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

I dare you to write a gushy letter to someone you have a crush on, filled with as many nerdy references as possible and send it to them.

Post pic/screenshot of the letter and describe the reciever's reaction.

15. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

Forgot about KHV for a few days, somehow. O.O And now I can't listen to the file, for some reason it just won't play, probs because my laptop is lame. XD But, dare completed, and nice choice. I liked Sweeney Todd too, it was a really good musical. :)

Let's see, no ToD's open for me to snag atm, so, Truth or Dare!? :D

16. Plums Wakanda Forever

TRUTH ME B)

truth or daaaaare next person

17. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

Hmm... Looking back over your life, all the choices you've made, both good and bad, what piece of advice would you give someone five years younger than you, who seems to be going down the same path and looks up to you like a mentor?

I'll take a truth, please! :)

18. Te Deum Hollow Bastion Committee

T-truth or Dare?

>threads in new post queue are either SZ, RP arena, or code vault
    >half of them are dead
    >no LPTP

you guys are making it so hard for me to shoot up to premium within a month

19. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

I'll take a truth

Truth or dare?

20. Plums Wakanda Forever

Hmmmmmmmm. I guess the main point of my advice would be to always, aaaaaaaaaalways try and go to someone for help, because there's no way you will have all the answers to everything you have to/want to do. And related to that, it's impossible to be perfect, you will make mistakes, and it will take you time to learn to do new things. Don't beat yourself up over things you can't control, especially the ones you've never done before.

For your truth, what would you say has been the most influential experience on your life (experience can be a person, place, thing you read/watched; anything's game!)