Kingdom Hearts II Turn the above into a Heartless

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Goofy, Jun 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ulxiz Destiny Islands Resident

Maleficent doesn't need nothing to become a heartless

Maleficent's heartless would be a giant mounted dragon much bigger than her transformation(bigger than the giant boss in Pride Lands), and the dragon would have bright jewels in the skin(random thought). In these jewels the heartless could suck the darkness of every heartless near and give it to te dragon. The guy monted would have a jewel sword and could convert the darkness received from the heartless into a great attack.

Maleficent's Nobody would have body like Org. XIII and Naminé just like her

Next: Ansem the Wise

2. Dr. S. Mog Merlin's Housekeeper

Ansem's obsession of revenge would obviously be the key ingredient for turning him into a Heartless. I'd give him a few fake oppertunities to destroy the organization but make sure they all fail. Then, I'd show Ansem how Riku is succesful in using darkness. Ansem's anger could do the rest.

Ansem's heartless would be humainoid, just like Xehanort. Probably even more poerful than him.

Ansem's Nobody would be humanoid too, around the same power as Xemnas.

Hades is next.

3. Goofy Twilight Town Denizen

(I also thought it'd be good to stick him in a situation where he's forced to resort to the Corridors of Darkness, which corrode the heart with darkness with each opening. As that really was the only time he manipulated darkness.)

Hm, not sure, Hades seems to be a character like Maleficent, he's already as probably evil as it gets, you'd probably have to open his heart like Xehanort's Heartless did to Maleficent... But otherwise, it'd probably have something to do with Hercules, Hercules, Hercules. He seems to be the best at aggravating him... And Hades doesn't look like a guy who gets sad.. So you'd probably have to overwhelm him with anger or rage...

His Heartless would probably be... a Volcanic Lord.. He MIGHT just make the cut for retaining his image as a Nobody. (If his heart was opened, and it did attract darkness like Maleficent, he'd probably end up as a fiery demon of some sorts, along the line of Chernabog.)

Next is Genie. (if you can do it)

4. Stardust Chaser

Genie...Hmm...Well, first I'd kill off Aladdin and Jasmine, since they were like, his mini-family. Then I'd send him back into a lamp to live in solitude for a while, and when I take him back out I would wish he was a Heartless, and boom. Granted.

For a Heartless, he'd probably end up a Darkside, with all of those insane genie powers. And a samurai Nobody.

EDIT: Did I do that right? ^^;;...

Next is...ABU! Unless that's been done already.

5. Goofy Twilight Town Denizen

(Hm, lol Nice, though how could you put him in the lamp? lol)

Yeah, ya just forgot to name another character for the next person to do.

Next is Iago.

6. Stardust Chaser

Ionno, back him into a corner and...O.o shove it in his face.

Uh, I noticed a little late that I forgot. I edited it =3.

Iago...

I would probably pester him about how bad he was to Aladdin and Jasmine, helping Jafar and whatnot, to fill him with guilt. Then I would remind him about how bad Jafar was to piss him off (XD), then...Well, I suppose if I bugged him enough he would go Heartless.

XD He'd probably have a Shadow Heartless and a Dusk Nobody. For obvious reasons.

Next is CINDERELLA!

7. beth higdon Traverse Town Homebody

I've already said that and they said no princess of heart allowed.

so next is Lucifer.

8. Goofy Twilight Town Denizen

Who's Lucifer?

9. Alpha Sonix Why so asymmetrical?

If you want to get more posts, keep this thread alive as possible.

And I'm going to take a wild guess and say Lucifer is made up, so next is someone who people know, Yuffie.

10. deep_dive101 Destiny Islands Resident

yuffie....steal her weapon then....kill her friends and ruin radiant garden and she'll feel revenge but without her weapon she cant fight so she'll get anger and revenge. she's hard. dont know what her heartless is but her nobody is an assassin.

next is....phil

11. orgXIIIfan King's Apprentice

Easy! I'll lie to him that Keely told me all his secrets!then,he dumps Keely and falls into self-hatred for doing that.

If you are talking about the Hercules' Phil...then, make him ask Herc to do rigirous training until he faints or dies.The Gods then make him a heartless for killing Zeus' son.His nobody will be a mere creeper.

Next in line is......Stitch!

12. deep_dive101 Destiny Islands Resident

awww....stitch is my fave... anyway, kill lilo and his friends and let the heartless invade his island. and break his ukelele(is that the spelling) and elvis presley cd's. then he'll become a heartless. heartless is the new monkey one in kh1 final mix and nobody is a sniper(lol)

next is...chicken little

13. Ulxiz Destiny Islands Resident

Make all the people of his town and even his family hate him. So he would be sad.That's when a good help of Maleficent is necessary to encourage the darkness in him.

His Heartless would be a shadow, but with dark blue wings and a beak
    Hus nobody would be a White Shadow

Next: Jafar Genie Form

14. Dr. S. Mog Merlin's Housekeeper

That's easy. Just get his lamp and wish him to turn into a Heartless.

His Heartless would be a Volcanic lord or a Fat bandit or maye a Bookmaster. His Nobody would be a Sorcerer.

Oogie Boogie is next.

15. Ulxiz Destiny Islands Resident

I think you cannot use normal heartless or nobodys.And Jafar is far more powerful than a Volcanic Lord.

For Oogie Boogie just let him see some of his bugs crashed with no mercy by Jack.

His Heartless would be about his size, black with various yellow lights, looking Shadows reunited and would have two holes that serve has eyes and you can only see a red light coming from inside him.

His nobody would be billions of tiny bugs that can regroup and form any form to attack.

16. Alpha Sonix Why so asymmetrical?

You made it die Ulxiz so next is someone who was probably already said... Tron.

17. beth higdon Traverse Town Homebody

Lucifer is Cinderella's cat. or her septmother's cat.

18. Goofy Twilight Town Denizen

You CAN use normal Heartless or Nobodies, in fact, it is encouraged. (I like the choices for Jafar, he DOES look like he'd become a Sorcerer, good job, the right ones tend to be keeping their forms as Nobodies, I like that)

Yes, as Kingdom-fan98 said, next up is Tron. (use your imagination, data-based character or not, he must have a heart by the rules of the series)

19. Dr. S. Mog Merlin's Housekeeper

Since Tron can't do anything illogical, I'd just have tons of Heartless attack him and make them steal his heart.

His Heartless would probably be a more powerful version of a Strafer. His Nobody would be a Sniper, I think.

Captain Hook is next.

20. Alpha Sonix Why so asymmetrical?

Captain Hook is hard... make him remember who took his hand and I will offer to give it back if he turns into Heartless, of course I know that it wouldn't matter because he'd already be a Heartless, he'll agree without questioning because he wants his hand badly and I turn him into a Heartless, which would be the ones with the swords and his nobody would be the thing with the giant clayamore, I think it's Saix's nobody.

Next is the Chesire Cat.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.