[twewy]: Hallelujah

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Sumi, Aug 8, 2011.

1. Sumi suicidé

because blahh i'm on a twewy kick. this is already on fanfiction.net but i figured the chances of it being read are higher on here. here goes. cnc etc etc~

"I heard there was a secret chord that David played and it pleased the Lord. But, you don't really care for music do you?" That smile is worn like faded blue jeans and a bandana that hides his face in the night. Joshua is amused, for Hanekoma has always been original, if nothing else. "It goes like this - the fourth, the fifth; the minor fall, the major lift; the baffled king, Composing Hallelujah." Joshua is far across the marble floor, sitting on his onix throne, yet he hears the cold sarcasm as if Hanekoma is whispering into his ear, warm breath wetting his lobes. Neither man is smiling any longer, for how is Joshua to enjoy his silence when Hanekoma is criticising him and how is Hanekoma to smile when his Lord is unhappy?

"You're right. I hate music. I suppose you can blame my father for that." Joshua's nose is crinkled slightly, as if he is more annoyed than he is (at this point, really, he is only slightly

irritated).

Hanekoma shrugs. He supposes some people never stop to listen.

xxx

In between lines of crowded, noisy bass, Neku swears he hears someone talking. He's heard voices inside his head before, and it feels a little like this. "Your faith was strong - " he presses the plastic closer to his skull " - But you needed proof. You saw her bathing on the roof; her beauty in the moonlight overthrew you." He pulls off his headphones and tosses them at the wall with force he didn't know was availiable. The voice is louder. "She broke your throne, she cut your hair, and from your lips she drew the h a l l e l u j a h."

Shiki means the world, and he ends at her borders. Pins and needles and cherry blossoms at his wrists and she's screaming at him again to let her inside. "We're falling apart!" She yells, fists beating against his chest. Their shoes are red, the floor is red, shining like the devil's skin.

xxx

"Maybe I've been here before." It is your home. "I know this room, I have walked this floor." You slept here as a babe, and I watched over you like a Guardian Reaper-. "I used to live alone, before I knew you." We've always been together, Rhyme?./

She knows something is wrong, the way Beat is staring away from her without a smile. Ghosts whisper in his mind, telling him all the awful things. "I've seen your flag on the marble arch - LoVe is not a ViCtOrY march." Never have I loved since then! "It's a cold and it's a broken HALLELUJAH..."

xxx

Joshua does not like the feeling of cold hands on his shoulders, warming his ice skin. "There was a time you let me know what's really going on below. But now you never show it to me, do you?" Joshua closes his eyes and leans back on the hands that would never drop him. "Remember when I moved in you - " Joshua tenses " - the h O l y d A r k was moving too," a moan of discomfort, because heisnotallowedtobehere; because angelsanddemonsareenemies; because Joshua is Composing and Hanekoma is compressing&compacting and Producing; because "every breath we drew was H a LL e L u J a H."

xxx

Maybe there is a G O D above , 'Joshua muses' and all I ever learned from LoVE is how to shoot at someone who outdrew you... 'he raises the gun straight and true and Neku will die again by his hand but why should j o s h u a care? it's all going to end and he will stand and shibuya will fall.' And its not a cry you can hear at night, its not somebody who's seen the light, its a C O L D and its a BrOkEn H A L L E L U J A H!

forever hoping someone catches onto all this bullshittery--

2. Technic☆Kitty Hmm

Okay first off, I love that song ^_^ secondly this is a pretty good, even though it's short, fanfic. You placed the song in at all the right moments, this is one of the few original-unoriginal (by that I mean using a timeless tale and a classic song to make something original) fanfics I have read in oh so very long. You have talent and frankly you could do so much more with it. I am looking forward to any future projects and hope to see them soon ^_^ (if you have any)