twewy pin evolution

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by Roxsew, Mar 1, 2013.

1. Roxsew Banned

so im playing twewy (solo remix) and i wanted to master all of my pins. im trying to evolve all the ones that can. when it evolves does that mean a new pin comes or does it mean the pin that evolved turns into a new pin
    example: im trying to evolve pin 001 ice blow. when it evolves does it turn to pin 002 or does it make a seperate pin of 002

2. A Zebra Chaser

It transforms
    Also, have fun getting the right type of points
    or did they change that

3. Roxsew Banned

do i have to get the same type of pp because when i mastered it it had noise battle pp and shutdown pp

4. A Zebra Chaser

some pins evolve into different pins if they have different PP (The dominant type determines this)
    and some won├Ęt evolve at all unless they have the right type

5. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

/MOVED\

As far as I can tell it requires a lot of grinding in battles and a lot of knowing the right way to level up. For something that big I would advise you to look up a guide or list on how to level which pins up online.

Good luck!

6. Airi Ban King's Apprentice

You need to get the right type of pp to evolve. There's battle pp, shutdown pp and mingle pp. You need a specific one of the pp to be the highest to evolve a pin. When a pin evolves you won't have that pin anymore and it will be traded for the evolution.
    For what pp you need for specific pins I found this table helpful when I played twewy:
    http://twewy.wikia.com/wiki/Pin_Evolution_Table