Birth by Sleep Ultimate Hits?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Labrys, Sep 2, 2013.

1. Labrys King's Apprentice

Ok so today I decided to search on Amazon to purchase an import on birth by sleep Final Mix.

So far there wasn't any available copies, until I stumbled upon the Ultimate Hits. I noticed that the price was a little heavy like around $49, and I'm not really so sure that the original version was that much, so I'm asking if there's anything special with the Ultimate Hits or is it any different?

Oh and is there anywhere else I could find the Final Mix other than Amazon. I wouldn't wanna risk purchasing it on EBay but if I have to, I would.

2. Krowley Moderator

I'm fairly sure Ultimate Hits only confirmed that it has sold a large number of copies. They might give you a little code from Square Enix, but I cant imagine much perks beyond that.

3. DuelRoxas16 Destiny Islands Resident

go to ebgames or gamestop website and order it from there, its delivered to your house and you wont get scammed

4. 61 No. B

Now that the Ultimate Hits is out the price for the regular one will be higher, and it will be harder to find. Your best bet for a regular copy is to check ebay for auctions, but this also means that Ultimate Hits will probably be cheaper on ebay than a regular. You're going to have to do some looking around before you find a copy that you want at the right price. Take it from me, I went through this 3 times when I was importing the non-Ultimate Hits Final Mixes. Also, there's not much of a "risk" to speak of when it comes to ebay. I've been buying/selling things on there for a long time and have had no problems. Sure there's a chance, but they want your money just as much as you want their product. Plus there's the ebay score/reputation thing that shows you how reliable they are. And no, Ultimate Hits is the same as far as I know. There was no difference between KH2FM Ultimate Hits and regular.

Except that they don't sell these outside of Japan so that's not an option.

5. Hiro ✩ Guardian

Call me crazy, but Final Mixes don't exist outside of Japan unless imported.

6. nasirrich King's Apprentice

I'll end you on the spot so watch your six