Birth by Sleep Unbirth - Vorarephilia?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Zeftnon - The Superior, Sep 1, 2008.

1. Zeftnon - The Superior Hollow Bastion Committee

Well, like I said a few posts above yours, it's quite different as Heartless are hearts taken by darkness, whereas I think Unbirths are an entire person taken by darkness - heart, body, soul. Plus, it really makes a difference when the soul is included. So basically you can think of an Unbirth as a hybrid of a Heartless and a Nobody, with more gruesome goals. And Unbirths are black; I don't know what else the color black symbolizes in KH other than darkness.

Here's my proof:

Really, from this we can say that Unbirths are most likely precursors to the Heartless and Nobodies, as many people have guessed. So if that's true then it's not surprising to see them with the traits of Heartless and Nobodies.

2. Scott Pilgrim Banned

They could be created when the spirit of a person is released from the person's body. The body turns into a Nobody, the heart tuns into a Heartless, so what happens to the spirit? It's just a theroy.

3. Zeftnon - The Superior Hollow Bastion Committee

A Nobody is the body and the soul. The body gives it shape, and the soul gives it life. The only thing Nobodies don't have is a heart, which is why they lack emotions. When the soul leaves the body, you're just dead, nothing else.