Undefined Ending: Earths last days

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by TerryNirv, Apr 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KH2man13 Gummi Ship Junkie

Seth smiled and gave Furtim a thumbs up. He closed his eyes, hung his head, and made the hand symbol for Shadowport. He waited for Furtim to make him invisible.

2. Shadox D. Twilight Town Denizen

Can i join?

Name: Sinder
    Apperance: About 5'3", brown hair, and purle eyes. Can shapeshift into a dragon (Might make a pic later on)
    Side: Re:Volt
    Attribute: Darkness
    Weapon(s): Basically anything she can use. Signature weapons: talons, horns, bladed tail, daggers, dark sword and bow and arrows
    Fighting style: Sort of martial arts style using every chance to strike the enemy with either of ther weapons (depends on the situation and what weapon can be used)

3. 9Kairi9hearts Twilight Town Denizen

Furtim swirled light energy around himself and Seth, and then the energy shrank in to hover right above their skin and clothes, it shimmered once, then they both went invisible.

4. Midnight Star Master of Physics

Kaia stayed silent and had watched Seth and Furtim as they made their plan and now turned invisible. She didn't know their full plan but had seen enough to guess, she just hoped it worked. Her body remained alert though, her attention back on Trent and Rain in case anything went wrong.

5. TerryNirv Merlin's Housekeeper

OOC: accpeted

Rain looked and saw Kaia and looked back at Trent grinning.Rain started to laugh a bit."Do you think this pointless war will ever end?"he asked smiling.

Trent kepts his glare at Rain."Aslong as the Military keep their grip on us I doubt it."he said in anger.

Rain laughed again."I think differently.I think that it's the people who won't accept their place in the world are the cause of this war."he said keeping his composure pointing one of his pistols at Kaia."There's only one cure for war and that is too eliminate the cause."he said as he pulled the trigger.

"Damn!"Trent said as he quickly punched the gorund making a tree form infront of Kaia blocking the bullet.

6. KH2man13 Gummi Ship Junkie

"Ready?" asked Seth. "Once I Shadowport, you run up next to him. We both grab him and hold him down so Trent can attack."

7. ShibuyaGato Transformation

OOC: I'm a girl thank you very much.
    BIC:"It's going quite well. She's decent enough in combat and it seems that she is able to do a fair amount of strategic thinking under pressure... no matter how easily angered she is."
    "I'm right here Josh. Remember that. Besides... you forced me into joining. It's not like I wanted this."
    Just then she felt the impact from a bullet. Their "secret location" happened to be inside of the military headquarters. They were so close to the ongoing battle between Re:volt and the militia.
    "Cat."
    "What?"
    "You are going to have to prove your loyalty to us."
    "Fine. What do I have to do."
    "You have to... kill one of your former comrades."
    "WHAT!?" Cat was very angered by this statement. Josh was clever to set her up like this. He would kill her and the rest of her comrades in Re:volt if she failed, and if she DID kill one of them then at that point he could easily eliminate the rest. It was the perfect set up. Either way all of the true threats to their cause would be eliminated. Just then Cat saw a small opening in the ground past where Josh was. It was a branch off of the main entry into Seth's shadowport. It was very dangerous but if done right she could turn up right where he would appear, and help her comrades once more, but to prevent the darkness from overtaking her she needed a very strong shield (the only thing protecting her when she had entered it previous times was the fact that Seth was always with her. He can prevent an immense amount of darkness from destroying anyone else who enters a dark portal completely). Only one thing is capable of getting rid of such darkness.
    "...Alright. I'll do it, but first I need you to cover me in a field of light. That way I can annihilate the dark creatures that are fighting so close to us."
    "Spoken like a true warrior of the light. I shall grant you your request, but if you fail us I shall have that same light that I cover you with annihilate you. After all a human can only take so much light before they burn into it's rays. I'm sure that you can understand THAT concept well."
    "..." Josh covered Cat in a beam of blinding light. Not even Josh could see her in it. Right when they were blinded she ran for the gap and made it in. Because of the amount of darkness present in the portal Josh's light was put out as soon as she entered it. The gap dissappeared as soon as she was fully emersed in it. Once the light was cleared Josh realized what she had done. "Damn it! She's escaped!" He knew that this would happen and thought to himself, "This girl... she never gives up on her comrades. She... reminds me of myself... back when I was foolish... naive... and with Re:volt."
    Cat was in Seth's shadowport in an instant and she happened to appear right when Furtim shone his beam of light. She was turned invisible in an instant and when the darkness cleared she realized what had happened. She burned a sign into Trent's broken tree to show her comrades that she hadn't abandoned them. The message was, Re:Volt is my light. It will shine in the darkness of this world for as long as I can fight. -C. At that instant her prescence had become known and she ran for the rooftops where she would be safe from enemy attacks. She instantly covered erself in flames as a sure sign that she was still in the area and when the flames were gone the invisibility left as well.

8. 9Kairi9hearts Twilight Town Denizen

OCC: I knew, it was a typo, sorry.
    BIC:
    Neco stood up, "well, you have failed your mission, now it is my turn," he said, as he formed a portal from his darkness, "we will see which is the truth, light or darkness."

Furtim felt Cat get covered in his light feild, and then felt her leave it, "Cat's back," he said.

9. ShibuyaGato Transformation

"You're damn right I am Furtim!" Cat jumped down from the building and covered herself in flame. "Now let's get this thing started!"

10. KH2man13 Gummi Ship Junkie

"Damn," muttered Seth. "Cover's blown. Gotta act!" He quickly Shadowported and grabbed Rain from behind.

11. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Cat came in front of rain and delivered a quick jab to the face. "You really didn't have to act like this yet. Only Furtim's cover was really blown."

12. TerryNirv Merlin's Housekeeper

Rains head went up to the jab that cat delivred.His head fell covering his face.He began to laugh."Amazing,Trebnt on how you trained your subordinates..but."he paused tightly grasping the pistols in his hand."You didn't teach them much on me huh?"he said smiling as he fired both pistols to the ground and made the bullets explode when the made contact with the ground giving him a cover to escape.

13. ShibuyaGato Transformation

"Whaddya mean 'against you'? I can just do THIS!" Cat ran through the smoke, her flames illuminating the way. She took out her gunblade and fired at Trent's tree. "I can be very resourceful when it's needed." The tree was felled and lit up the path. The smoke cleared and Rain was exposed. Cat followed him.

14. KH2man13 Gummi Ship Junkie

Seth made a different hand symbol. "Shadow Eyes," he said. His vision suddenly went black and white and he could see anywhere within two miles, as long as his viewpoint was within shadows. "I'm getting something, here..."

15. ShibuyaGato Transformation

"You see Rain? Cuz I sure as hell do!" Cat ran up near Rain and grabbed him. "SETH! DO SOMETHING TO HIM!" Just then Cat came up with a brilliant idea. "SETH! SHADOWPORT US INTO THE MILITARY BASE! I HAVE A PLAN!"

16. KH2man13 Gummi Ship Junkie

"Ya kinda have to be near me. I can't just make a giant portal!" yelled back Seth. "Not unless I want to pass out!"

17. ShibuyaGato Transformation

"Dammit! Well that screws up my plan."
    "Your plan was always destined to fail."
    "WHAT!? NO!"
    "Oh but yes. I've returned for you. Like it or not you're part of the military now."
    "Well I risked my life to escape from you. I thought that it'd leave you with a storng impression of my goal."
    "And what would that be?"
    "To bring you all back to the way you used to be! I mean all military members had to start out good at some point... right? So how come you're a part of them? I mean you deserve better. You're not a bad guy... you've just done some bad things."
    "Nghhh... RAIN! YOU ARE FREED!" Just like that the light blinded Cat and Rain was free to escape. Cat ran toward Seth yelling, "SETH! SHADOWPORT ME TO THEIR BASE NOW! MY PLAN MIGHT STILL WORK BUT ONLY IF YOU TRUST ME AND SEND ME BACK TO THAT HELL HOLE!"

18. KH2man13 Gummi Ship Junkie

"Never tired distances before," said Seth. "I'll give it a shot. You guys might want to stand back."

19. 9Kairi9hearts Twilight Town Denizen

Furtim nodded, "I'll help protect you from the darkness," he said, as he made a light sheild around Cat.

Neco went through a dark portal, "well, I see that Rain and Josh failed to finish you three off, but now it's my turn!" he said to Furtim, Cat, and Seth.

20. Midnight Star Master of Physics

OOC: Missed all the action xD

BIc: Kaia had muttered thanks to Trent before running towards Rain as Cat was blinded. She thrust out her hand towards the river and moved it round towars Rain, causing the water to rise out of the river and form a barrier in front of him, a small wire of water reached out to her and the moment she touched it, she froze the whole thing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.