Undefined Ending: Earths last days

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by TerryNirv, Apr 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TerryNirv Merlin's Housekeeper

Greed grinned and walked over to Mya and Church."Hmm looks like he went a bit over board but eh who could blame him."he said chuckling and looking around he noticed that Neco and Kaia were gone."Damn didn't think we'd actually get the job done."he said with a sigh.

Trent struggled walking to the base trying to not pass out.

2. finalform32 Merlin's Housekeeper

OOC: Church gave Trent medicine while in the fight. dont ask how it was possible. just thought you should know. so Trent doesn't have to pass out or nothing, just be weak and stuff like that.

BIC:

Church's body lay there almost lifeless. But his mind, still in the realm of light/earth crossover, was starting the first trial of three. His first task is to fight a clone of himself...

3. 9Kairi9hearts Twilight Town Denizen

Neco looked around at the realm of darkness they were in, "I wouldn't waste my power if I were you, only darkness elementals can withstand the forces of this dimesion for long," he said, "your freind, Cat was it, her death is a proof of that, I did not kill her, this place did."

4. Midnight Star Master of Physics

OOC: This thing died without me??

Bic: Kaia stopped fighting and started worring, looking around frantically.

5. 9Kairi9hearts Twilight Town Denizen

OOC: well... I think that only final form and me were paying any attention to it
    BIC:
    Neco offered his hand, "come with me, or become one with the darkness," he said, "would you rather live as a human, or become a part of this place forever?"

6. Midnight Star Master of Physics

Kaia sighed, taking his hand, "You win this time, it seems I lose either way"

7. 9Kairi9hearts Twilight Town Denizen

The Darkness swirled around them, and they were suddenly in a room instead, a tiny, glassless, barred window showed the fact that they were in the middle of a desert.

8. Midnight Star Master of Physics

Kaia looked around and frowned, "Would it suprise you if I said I was confused? The usual questions, where are we? What do you want with me? Why here? What are you going to do with me?"

9. 9Kairi9hearts Twilight Town Denizen

OOC: sorry, I missed your post.
    BIC:
    Neco looked at Kaia, "here because there is no water, you can't use your powers, there are not even any water pipes in this facility, and out there hasn't had any water for decades," he said, motioning to the tiny, barred window, revealing a cracked, dry, destert landscape, "we are in the middle of a desert, no water for miles, inside of a very secret Military facility."

Neco walked over to Kaia, "as for what we are doing to you, have you ever heard of a blocked memory?" he asked.

10. finalform32 Merlin's Housekeeper

Church finished off his clone of himself. His first task was complete. "Now for the next one..." He moved through the light portal, only to find himself in a very dark and seemingly empty area...

11. Midnight Star Master of Physics

Kaia raised her eyebrows, "Oh great. And not by that name but I assume you're talking about the whole Miranda thing"

12. finalform32 Merlin's Housekeeper

OOC: We know that Church and Furtim were close to Neco and Kaia. And we also know Kaia now belives she is Miranda, and appearantly trusts Neco. Continue.

13. Midnight Star Master of Physics

OOC: 9Kairi9hearts, if you replied to my last one before everything got deleted, I didn't see it. Can you please repost it? In my last one Kaia was basically confused and wants answers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.