Birth by Sleep Unknown

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Kaidron Blaze, Feb 10, 2011.

1. Kaidron Blaze Kingdom Keeper

The Gale Valleys, before the darkness attacks...
    just thought of another one Demyx, he's able to make copies of himself Demyx does that too now just Vexen...............

2. Sufris Twilight Town Denizen

Shield?

/lame

EDIT: Wait...isn't clones Larxene's thing?

EDIT II: I can't help it. If MF being a time traveler is true, what's he doing in Land of Departure?

3. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Larxene isn't the only one to use clones.
    While the whole Organization in 1 Theory makes some sense, I don't believe it.
    You're claiming he has the powers of the organization based on an aspect when he uses it differently. Just because Luxord's element is time and MF seems to have powers over time does not mean it's the same kind of "time," as has been said before.
    Also, you're not even using the same criteria for all. Larxene isn't the only one to use clones so he can't take that aspect from her. Going by that theory, he has to take something else. If it's her element, lightning. "Speed" is too general considering how many people can be fast. Same for Saix' berserk ability. Saying he "kind of" has a similar attack is just grasping at straws.

4. Sufris Twilight Town Denizen

<--pwned.

I did say I wasn't giving this much thought. This was the only theory I came up with, but I don't believe it much, either. Yes, there's a serious problem with that, but I'm just proposing an idea, not proclaiming it as a full-detailed theory.

But for the hell of it, Larxene is the only character who can move that fast, unless you're saying he could be a totally new character. Regarding Saix's berserk thing, I did say "(x?) Saix : Berserk (he's got a little. But Saix's real power is the moon, so I'm not sure]".

We're all grasping at straws. Mysterious Figure reveals nothing but how much he pwns us all.

I'm sorry if I sound mean.

EDIT: By the way, if Mysterious Figure were like Journal, why would he have all the Organization XIII's powers? That would make him nearly impossible to beat, or at least far harder then he needs to be. IMO, it would be better if he just had noticeable characteristics similar to all the Organization members. Just saying.

5. P Banned

Hmm? Do we ever get an idea of MF's strength outside of the single battle?

Constructing theories is definitely part of the fun. Likewise, knocking down weak ones is also the game. Don't stop theorising because some of the theory was shot down. Instead, use it as constructive criticism, and rebuild the theory to be stronger than before.

6. Kaidron Blaze Kingdom Keeper

exsactly lol though I think the facet he has a move like renewal block is some point of interest

7. Sufris Twilight Town Denizen

Actually, how are we sure he's truly a villain? He is mysterious. Just because he randomly attacks you doesn't exactly mean he's evil.

That's going to be hard, considering how much we don't know. We make a 'theory', and it could easily be disregarded and considered a wild guess. Just saying.

8. P Banned

Yeah, but given the information by Yen Sid that Xehanort is not working alone, it's likely that MF is a villain. Attacking the protagonists, a trio of Keyblade wielders, counts against him too. It's not confirmed, but the evidence points towards it. There's a slot free in the story for a mysterious villain. He's mysterious, and he attacks TAV, so he's a fairly strong candidate for the position.

9. Sufris Twilight Town Denizen

He is, isn't he?

I honestly half-a** believe what I'm saying. Like I said, I'm simply handing out possibilities.

Though, I thought Yen Sid meant like, Xemnas and Ansem as seen in 3D.

10. P Banned

Thoughts like that are good, even if they turn out to be weak ideas. Because it's possible that he's not a villain.

What's this about Xemnas and Ansem as seen in 3D? Have I missed something?

11. Sufris Twilight Town Denizen

I'm not sure if I should take that as a compliment, but okay. Thanks, I suppose.

I'm not sure if it was a representation or not, though I'm pretty sure it isn't. It's in the trailer, when the real title for 3D was revealed.

That, and if you want the secret ending of Birth by Sleep: Final Mix.

12. Kaidron Blaze Kingdom Keeper

I thought thoughs images were of a symbolic nature since we know from Re:Coded's secret ending that Xemnas and Ansem have rejoined to Xehanort

13. Sufris Twilight Town Denizen

Which, the 3D trailer, or BBS:FM? Because BBS:FM SE is a representation.

EDIT: I'm starting to doubt myself...again.

14. Kaidron Blaze Kingdom Keeper

I've seen the trailer your thinking of the one where you see Riku facing Ansem and Sora facing Xemnas in Kingdom Hearts 3DS its just to represent they're still facing them but they're aren't appart they have rejoined in future games

15. Sufris Twilight Town Denizen

Really? I read something that said "Riku was to face Ansem and Sora to Xemnas". Oh well.

...But then, Yen Sid means the old Xehanort, right?

16. P Banned

Eh. As far as 3D goes, I'm reluctant to think of any game that has 'dream' in the title to be particularly meaningful. Fun, sure, but if it's a dream, a lot of non-canon stuff can occur.

17. fire mage Hollow Bastion Committee

Unknown can very well be related to Xehanort and some kind of form.

18. Kaidron Blaze Kingdom Keeper

he could be but thats why we theorise.
    @P: are you sure it could just as well be meaningful too

19. Mixt The dude that does the thing

I could of sworn I had posted in here before. Oh well I will now.

Point1: With the track records for Unkowns we likely simply don't have enough information to make a decent guess. We fight Xemnas in KH1 when we hardly have any idea what a nobody is, you just hear little pieces of a "force outside of light and darkness." Then in KH2 we have Terra, and the only information we had on that was the secret endings and a couple of vauge scenes. So this Unkown must connect in somewhere but we are unlikely to get there. But the point of theories is to just get as close as you can, we don't need to be right.

Point2: I really wish there was a good place to look up the interviews, IIRC Nomura wasn't sure if he wanted to give Xehanort or Eraquis nobodies yet so he wouldn't have made that the new character unless it was put in open ended and he decided that later.

Point3: You guys haven't been using this but I want to point it out anyway since Docyx mentioned it in the first post. Terra having Eraquis's heart is a popular and somewhat likely theory but it isn't confirmed. We know that Eraquis did something to Terra's heart, if that is him taking residence there or not we don't know.

Point4: Time travel is unfortunately likely here. We have already seen it in KH (Timeless River) and the Mysterious Figure uses small scale time travel in combat as well as the clock based keyblade.

Point5: The fact that he uses an Organization coat likey holds significance. Nomura said that he gave TVA armor in the secret ending because it was a new way to hide someone's appearance until the team got farther in. With Nomura being against repaeting himself that regard he likely had a reason to. Strangely enough this actually means that he likely isn't a dark character. The coats currently serve two purposes; protecting someone from the dark corridors and as the Orginization's uniform. A denizen of darkness likely would prefer not to use it, just as Xehanort stopped using his armor in the lanes between.

I'll likely have more to say later but that is it for the moment.

20. Sufris Twilight Town Denizen

That's actually something I found a bit odd. Wouldn't time travel affect everything around him, not just him? Because if he could rewind time, that would affect even the player (or in my case, Ven). He just stops time, and then rewinds the damage did to him and himself, but not the actual player.

Nothing really. Just saying.

And I thought Timeless River was more like an another dimension, unless you mean time travel = another dimension?

EDIT: I cannot help myself. I am so sorry.

Cloud. That is all.