Birth by Sleep Unknown

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Kaidron Blaze, Feb 10, 2011.

1. Sufris Twilight Town Denizen

And it is kind of possible to make 2 Nobodies out of one guy...with 2 hearts. Xemnas was special. Roxas and Namine were special, too.

2. Kaidron Blaze Kingdom Keeper

The Gale Valleys, before the darkness attacks...
    I guess........ maybe he is just a brand new character with no connections to anyone? Thats a theory we haven't intertained yet

3. Sufris Twilight Town Denizen

Yeah. Like Terra and Xemnas...

But the whole point of this thread is to find other possibilities aside from that.

4. Kaidron Blaze Kingdom Keeper

well have we got any other ideas we haven't exsplored yet?

5. sephiroth256 Moogle Assistant

well couldnt unknown be aqua due to the handle of unknowns weapon is the same as aquas keyblade on the kh vids logo

6. Kaidron Blaze Kingdom Keeper

no just no they have little to similarities.....

7. Mixt The dude that does the thing

[​IMG]
    vs
    [​IMG]

There really aren't any similarities that you won't find from taking two keyblades at random.

But speaking of the No Name keyblade, could that be an allusion to Xehanort (No Heart + X)?

8. P Banned

That works. But then we still need to figure out why he's there in the first place. Even if he's not a known character, we can consider his alignment, his status and his abilities. Is he just testing TAV, or is he actually trying to kill them? Is he a Nobody or a whole person? Can he time travel?

If we agree that he's the person with Xehanort, then that makes things easier.

To me, this is implying that the Mysterious Figure is yet another version of Xehanort. Time travel, which has been hinted to, would make this extremely easy to pull off.

9. Kaidron Blaze Kingdom Keeper

maybe he is a creature master Xehnort created from the darknekness which might exsplain why he didn't speak maybe he can't speak?

10. P Banned

You mean something similar to the guardian Xehanort's Heartless used, or Vanitas?

Actually, I like that idea. Xehanort extracted the darkness from himself, in order to create the X-Blade himself as a backup.

Does MF exhibit any light/dark traits?

11. Kaidron Blaze Kingdom Keeper

lets see..... the orbs he creates that I would say is a dark image so maybe hes the darkness though to be honest I'm not sure how much Light Master Xehanort would have to give away...

12. P Banned

That's a good point. MX isn't particularly good, and at no point do we see him demonstrate a mastery of light.

I still think that MX is some form of Xehanort, but the exact connection is going to be difficult to pin down.