Kingdom Hearts II Unscrambled Organzation XIII names

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by KHexpert12, Apr 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zandyne King's Apprentice

Saix - Ias (ee-as,)
    Axel - Lae (said like "Lay")
    Demyx - Meyd (Mead, rhymes with bead)
    Luxord - Rould (I would side with this one because is sounds like Roald which is a name)
    Marluxia - Ramiual (It sounds like a guy's name)
    Larxene - Arlene

2. MelodiousNoctureDelight Destiny Islands Resident

3. Star_Seeker King's Apprentice

Here are my guesses:

Xemnas = Ansem
    Xigbar = Braig
    Xaldin = Dilan
    Vexen = Even
    Lexaeus = Elaeus
    Zexion = Ienzo
    Saix = Ias
    Axel = Lea or Ale (can't decide)
    Demyx = Edym
    Luxord = Rould
    Marluxia = Lumaria
    Larxene = Arlene

Xehanort = Another or No Heart

4. DancingCookie Traverse Town Homebody

Hmmm....I think I read somewhere that the ones we don't know were in other Disney movies...

Saix- Isa (Match this up with hit title as the "Luna Diviner", the name sounds less girly, and more...artsy?)
    Axel- Alex/ Lea (Most likely options, I had a sheet with all the possible anagrams, but I lost it.)
    Demyx- Meyd (This sounds like one of those really old Shakespeare-type names. Has much to do with my theory on how he was in The Hunchback of Notre Dame.)
    Luxord- Rould (Sounds like Raoul, anyways, I have to agree with everyone pointing out how it's spelled like Roulette)
    Marluxia- Lumaria (I just like the name.)
    Larexne- Arlene (This might just be because I love Kill Bill as much as I do...)

5. Prince of Twilight Gummi Ship Junkie

Xemnas-Ansem
    Xigbar-Braig
    Xaldin-Dilan
    Vexen-Even
    Lexaeus-Aeleus
    Zexion-Ienzo
    Saix-Ias
    Axel-Lea
    Demyx-Edym

I have no idea about the rest...

6. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

In my opinion I would say:
    Luxord=Rould
    Marluxia=Lumaria
    Larxene=Nalere
    Axel=lea
    Demyx=Myde

I bet Saix is short for his proper name as a nobody.

7. Illusionary Oblivion Merlin's Housekeeper

Okay... here goes.

This is my take on all of them...
    Xemnas- 'Ansem' - certified
    Xigbar- Braig - certified
    Xaldin- Dilan - certified
    Vexen- Even - certified
    Lexaeus- Aeleus - certified
    Zexion- Ienzo - certified

Saïx- Aïs ("Ice" with a bit of an accent, I mean, look at his personality!)
    Axel- Lea ("Lee"... I can't understand why people might think it's 'Ale'... that's a drink! Or something that'd be said like 'Eel'... And ALL of the Org. members had an 'x' added to their names, so 'Alex' is out of the question...)
    Demyx- Myde ("My-dd", to me, it fits...)
    Luxord- Dulor... although, the 'Rould' MAY fit... dunno...
    Marluxia- His is the hardest, having the most letters, but Marulai is the first I thought of, and I'm sticking with it... at least it doesn't sound like a girl's name...
    Larxene- Relena. Arlene makes me think of the cat from the Garfield comics...

Please don't bite my head off if you don't agree... and I'll try not to do the same to you... As for that comic about Axel's "real name", my response is "Dream on."

8. Xendane Banned

Jammin' out in my office on my GEE-TAR!!!
    DAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What's funny is you honestly think Axel's name translates to Lea! No, I think it translates to Alex or something, don't take the X out.

By the way: Luxord. What about him. Marluxia? Larxene? Xehanort: No Heart, there IS another one to it that I forgot. Luxord is, I think, Lordu or something, Dorul? Rodul? I really don't know.

9. koolashley King's Apprentice

I find that interesting...never even thought of him being a Native American.

Lea, for Axel, kinda sounds like a girl name...Unless it's Ale, I hope his first name is Ginger.

10. Sanada X Merlin's Housekeeper

Luxord: I've been hearing a lot of Rould going around.
    Marluxia: Erm... I think someone said Arlium or something?
    Larxene: DEFINITELY Arlene.
    Xehanort's other name: ANOTHER. That is all.

11. Illusionary Oblivion Merlin's Housekeeper

Why? What makes you think Axel's situation is so unique that he wouldn't follow the same process as the others? I'm not saying this to seem like a Axel-hater (on the contrary, I'm an avid fan...) but be reasonable...

Ela, Ale, Eal, Ael, Lea, Lae... they are all the possibilities. Please, to actually follow a sensible train of thought, don't try to suggest any others... If his original name WAS Alex, he'd have a Nobody name that has TWO 'x's!!

12. Repliku Chaser

Well in all seriousness, you don't know that. No one knows if someone had an X already in their name if Xemnas would force them to change it to something with two Xs. There is not another person with an X to prove that, is there? So his name could as easily be Alex as it could Ale or Lea or the other variations. I don't see how it's reasonable to not toss the name Alex in there as a possibility with the others. If there was another person with an X name that had two Xs...sure. But there is none so there's no proof.

If you think about it, if Xehanort would have not used 'Ansem' to change around his name, we'd have known the answer to that. =:)

13. Gamefreak103 A Freak of Games

No matter how much I think about it, I don't think you could make a good name with Axel.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.