Vanishing Brock

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by Fayt-Harkwind, Jul 25, 2010.

1. Fayt-Harkwind Where yo curly mustache at?

In Soul Silver Brock offers a trade of a Bonsly for a Rhyhorn that knows Thunder Fang but after speaking to him I went to get a Bonsly and he's never reappeared in Diglett's Cave again. I was told that I had to beat him in a rematch again but I did so yesterday and he's not reappeared between noon and 3PM like Bulbapedia said. I've spoken to him before but after he offered to trade he's disappeared. Any one know what's happened and if Brock will appear again or if there's a different day/time that I find him for the trade which no one's told me?
    Thanks in advance.

2. Brooklyn Moogle Assistant

Did you check serebii? it says this on brock's rematch...thing xD.
    "The nineth gym leader, Brock, is mission from the gym in most afternoons. To find him, you will have to go to Diglett Cave. Enter through the entrance in Rout 2. Talk to him and he'll give you his number... what a minute this post is almost 1 year old lol... I wonder if your still having trouble with him. it might have been a glitch or something cuz I think hes only there to give his number for rematches. He might have been joking or it was a one time thing? I dont know for sure =/.