Birth by Sleep Ven IS an Unbirth

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Noise, May 5, 2009.

1. WilliamTheWise Hollow Bastion Committee

Understandable
    Yes, but the first pureblood heartless was created by Xehanhort. He later made a machine to create more powerful heartless
    And how do we know this?
    No he created a shadow heartless. This was the first heartless.
    Emblem heartless still have hearts in them, but have been altered

2. Rexyggor_thenewmember Twilight Town Denizen

Of course they generated "pureblood" heartless.

The real purebloods should be in existence for as long as darkness has existed in one single heart. Which practically has been forever.

I think that emblem heartless just end up acting as regular heartless no matter what.

3. Ŧiмє Яǽрεѓ King's Apprentice

Because at the end of KH1 we get a glimse into the realm of darkness and see a massive group of pureblood heartless. Thats why Kingdom Hearts had to be closed in the first place. I think that pureblood Heartless always existed, they just weren't seen as often, likely because the Unbirths, whatever they are, were stealing the show. Then something happens near the end of the game that wipes out or cripples the Unbirths, so pureblood Heartless become more common. Then Xehanort discovers them and makes his own emblem Heartless.

4. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

That has been covered already
    Exactly. Heartless have existed in the Realm of Darkness since darkness has existed. Xehanort discovered them by experimenting on people until their hearts collapsed, creating a purebred Heartless. He then created a machine to "artificially reproduce the process of darkness taking a heart" without actually using a heart and created Emblem Heartless.
    He discovered Heartless and created Emblem Heartless.
    He did not create Pureblood Heartless and Emblem Heartless and, by extension, Nobodies. Just the Emblem.

If Ven is an unbirth, I hope they don't reveal the whole truth about Unbirths early on in the game or it'd make it obvious

5. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Thanks, I guess?

But don't take that post completely as fact.
    WilliamTheWise and I are in a little debate about if Xehanort CREATED all Heartless or if he DISCOVERED them and created the Pureblood Heartless. I'm waiting on BBS to hopefully shed some light on this.

6. erkansilk King's Apprentice

my theory is that :

ven is soras unbirth

terra is xehanorts unbirth

the unbirth and nobody of someone look like the same person
    i mean xemnas looks more like terra than xehanort

and the heartless of someone looks like the thing or person he most hate
    soras heartess looks like a heartless because he hates heartless and terras heartless looks like MX because he hates him

7. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Why would a 4 year old kid have an Unbirth? And I doubt he would have been on Destiny Islands happily playing with wooden swords if he had turned into one.
    Sora's heartless looks like a heartless because he hates heartless?
    The way Heartless appears depends on how much darkness is in a person's heart. Sora, being the Chosen One (albeit the second choice), had relatively little darkness in his heart.
    The more darkness in someone's heart, the more powerful and more monstrous their Heartless. Xehanort is the one exception to this, due to a plothole or unexplained reason as of yet.

8. WilliamTheWise Hollow Bastion Committee

Unless Xehanhort's creation caused a chain reaction which started the whole heartless process.
    I think so too. Now they may have different attack patterns and lose some of their abilities they would have if they were pureblood, they are basically the same mind set.
    Odd,
    Sora and Co. went to the realm of Darkness twice in KH2 and it didn't seem to be crawling with heartless
    Also that was inside Kingdom Hearts it's self, were Sora and Co. alreadyin the realm of darkness fighting Xehanhort's heartless?

So what about Xehanhort's experiments and creation of a heartless caused their numbers them to grow that much? If that were the case Xehanhort's actions were ponitless because the heartless would have swarmed over the worlds without him at all.

So then why were they so foreign to everyone, and even during KH2 Xehanhort and Ansem the Wise were credited as their creators.
    Xemnas and all his knowledge of the heartless still told ATW "You are the source of all Heartless."

But with anything there must be a spark of creation. A point of origin when something starts. That point is Xehanhort working in the lab.

Yep
    Xehanhort started the domino effect of the creation of heartless. If there was any doubt of this there would have been some indication in the games.
    Yeah, how many threads is this now?