Birth by Sleep Ven Sora's Father? (i noe it may not be true some pple h8 the theory but just listen)

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Princess~Kairi, Feb 8, 2008.

1. Princess~Kairi Moogle Assistant

I was just thinking about this theory, and wouldn't REALLY make sense? For starters, Nobodies get a bit of their looks from their original self. Roxas looks a TINY bit like Sora (when I first got the Japanese KH2 I thought Roxas was Sora). And if Sora's dad was Ven, Sora would have at least some genes from him. When Sora became a heartless, Roxas looked like Ven, his might-have-been orginal self's father. And if Ven was Sora's dad, and Ven weilded the Keyblade, surely his son would. So can somebody please just NOT hate me and NOT call me stupid or anything and give me an explanation, please? :confused:

2. Sanda Kingdom Keeper

Can nobodies have sex?
    Seriously.
    I am not kidding...can they?

3. Destiny's Force Mess with the best, lose like the rest...

I came up with the same question, so I'll tell you what everyone else told me. BBS took place 10 years in the past. Ven was about 16 back then. Sora already existed on the islands. So unless Ven had an affair with Sora's mom while he was like 10, it's impossible for Ven to be Soras father.

I replied that Ven is really older than he looks. After that, the thread died and I was forced to speculate if I was correct or not...:huh:

4. Noise For Love and Justice

Ven cant be sora's dad cause theres a pic that has been showen and in the trailer that they show sora and riku on the beach and there young

ven looks young as well....too young to be a dad

he isnt Sora's Father

5. Mixt The dude that does the thing

The nobody of Sora's father perhaps? I mean Roxas and Namine look youger than Sora and Kairi, so wouldn't Ven look younger than his original too?

6. Sexy Sheva Banned

That made me LOL

I think they can if they have the right parts I mean

7. The Great Gatz Chaser

Well yes they can in some fangirl's minds. But considering that KH is part Disney..... YES!

8. White_Rook Looser than a wizard's sleeve.

1) Heredity has nothing to do with the keyblade.

2) We know that Ven existed in the past. How far is as of yet to be determined. What can be clear is that it was far enough in the past for there to a keyblade war. This implies that there at least had to be some sort of order that either guarded or was chosen by the keyblade. It would seem that the events of KH take place much later after whatever event resulted in so many keyblades as there is no trace of this order or even a general history of this war. Unfortunately the only reference for time that we have is Mickey. But he is timeless.

9. Mielé Banned

i dont think Ven would be Sora's father, but it could posibly be his cousin, or uncle...or maybe even brother...

10. Ar first, I did think it was his father (only in the Secret Ending movie), because I thought they were connecting it through Ven looking like Roxas, a sort of relation. It all ended when I saw how Ven was basically Roxas's twin, and since Roxas looks like Sora as his official Nobody, all three are connected, but not by blood. It's been hinted that Roxas might be different in that he has a heart, and in the scans, Terra does question what did Master Xehanort do with Ven's.

All this, especially when we see Terra, looking out at Sora and Riku sparring, and says "Friend", which seems like something Ven and Terra call each other...heard many times in translations.

It could be said that Terra is also Xehanort, due to the similairty in appearance somewhat, but then, while Terra's eyes are blue and turn gold, Xehanort has brown eyes, so it doesn't connect. Master Xehanort (the bald, I mean), calls that he has a "apprentice".

Honestly, I can't wait until it's all figured out.

11. Radiowave ITSA PIIINCH

could it just be possible that Ven is Sora's uncle (sora's dad's brother or his mom's bro) and that sora's dad/mom has not been introduced yet? I think too many people are getting caught up in the idea of Terra/Ven/Aqua being immidiate family members...uncles, aunts, cousins, are all available still, they dont have to be just brothers or fathers or sisters or mothers...

12. Sora LightHeart Moogle Assistant

It has been stated that Sora was not alive or a being till Ventus was left on the island. Point blank he was not even born. Only till their hearts conected was Sora born. Their is a high chance Sora could be Ven light half that chose to stay conected to Ven to keep him alive. After all Merlin said he was only full of light. While Vanitas was born of his escaped darkness. If that should be true than Sora is in a odd way,the child of Ventus or half of him as is Vanitas. After all Ven's heart was unlocked, and thats how Vanitas came to be. So who's to say the light part didn't also have the chance to be free. And considering BBS, and dream drop, Vanitas is the key since he's the only one that can remember anything involving Sora and Ven.

13. Misty gimme kiss

This thread was posted in 2008, i.e. before Birth by Sleep was released. However, Sora was alive during the events of Birth by Sleep--Aqua meets him and Riku on Destiny Islands pre-Keyblade Graveyard. but you can't blame us for our "I am your father" speculation, it was 2008! 8)

Take a look at the dates on posts before bumping a thread.

14. O13 Follower Twilight Town Denizen

Sora saved Ven's life before Sora was born soooooooo NO.