Birth by Sleep Ven's final battle

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by .:Xigbar:., Jan 10, 2010.

1. .:Xigbar:. Twilight Town Denizen

2. ReverofEnola King's Apprentice

The awesome part is the fact that Vanitas's D-Link provides all kinds of cool attacks however you can only use it once. Although, I am sure that there are some cheats to keep this final boss D-Link.

3. Twero Traverse Town Homebody

This was a epic boss battle indeed, specially when you link all the references during the battle.

Personally I've got a bit worried when
    Vanitas broken the pillar. For me, the pillar represent the person's heart. Which means... Vanitas just broken Ven's heart into pieces?

Dang, that was intense.

4. RifleRiku Traverse Town Homebody

D-links are like connections of people through the power of their hearts right? If so it might be to show connection between Ventus and Vanitas since their hearts are one, as they are essentially the same person.

5. Railos Hollow Bastion Committee

I remember this battle it was really cool. The attacks that came from Vanits' D-link was really fun to use, though I hated how I couldn't heal, and ended up dying some time because of that.

6. Hexin Hollow Bastion Committee

^ That happened to me too, although I later found out that the battle wasn't meant to be carried out for too long. It's one of those fights where it's literally a final clash to determine the victor. (Refering to that "rotate the stick to win!" moment)

7. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

It took me ages to work out how to win this battle. But that is what I love about BBS, you can't beat the opponents by simply swinging the keybalde- you need other things as well like this D-link.

I really liked this aspect, it's important to show the connection between Ven and Vanitas despite them being antagonist and protagonist as well as giving you the option to play around with loads of awesome attacks that are exclusive to this battle at the end of the game which just adds a new dynamic to it.

8. A Zebra Chaser

You need one other thing
    A shotlock