Video Submission Coming Soon!

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Deathspank, Nov 2, 2006.

1. Deathspank Banned

Attention all KH-Vids users... We are about to come upon a moment in which we've been hoping to happen since this site's inception. I've received countless emails asking me to implement a feature for users to be able to submit their Kingdom Hearts and SQUARE-ENIX videos to our site, receive comments, and rate each other's videos. I've finally done my homework, and on November 5th, users will be able to do just that. Using a new portal system developed by some generous folks, you'll be able to upload your own videos from your computer, or simply use the embed code on sites such as YouTube to display your videos on our portal. We, the staff of KH-Vids, will also on a weekly basis hold "The Big Pick", choosing our five favorite videos from that week to be featured on the KH-Vids main page. I for one can't wait to reveal the feature, and I think I speak for all of us when I say that you're going to love it.

-Deathspank
    KH-Vids.Net Owner

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Deathspank, Nov 2, 2006.