Violent mood swings.

Discussion in 'Help with Life' started by Mvalentine, May 20, 2010.

1. Mvalentine King's Apprentice

To be honest I hated sports anyway...If it involved contact or bats...Then I got hit constantly not a fun thing to have a football boot on your face :\...But hey I know I can do these exams...but my mind keeps just going all crazy and i end up going "I'M GONNA FAIL I MIGHT AS WELL NOT BOTHER IT WENT HORRIBLY WRONG!" afterwards...A few days later I tend to realize I can't think of ways I could have dont them better though.

2. SoraUchiha Traverse Town Homebody

There has to be a stresser in all this-Has something dramatic happened lately?? Peoples emotions come out in odd ways (Believe me,I know all too well) and in most cases,its very unhealthy.

3. Mvalentine King's Apprentice

I cannot think of anything to cause it...My life has bee rather the same...I just one day got random pieces of stress...Every time I think I have a reason the reason goes and leaves me rather the same state...There...Have been instances...I'll remember something...It makes me so so sad...And I...Force myself to forget...I only figured it out while I was a sleep...there was a rather small person who told me what it was in that dream that I keep forcing out of my head...but i can't remember I can never remember.

EDIT: that's not a joke by the way...there used to be a tiny person I'd see while I was asleep...Never made sense but I beleive it was some sort of state of mind...

4. SoraUchiha Traverse Town Homebody

Probably the little person is a metifor for something-Ity could help if you could somehow describe it-I'm sure that somebody is like a dream analist or something :D

5. Mvalentine King's Apprentice

Well...Its difficult to explain...Well I'll be having a normal dream...and then suddenly I'm in this room with lots of cluttered shelves...And this little person comes along and...I automatically know I'm dreaming...And she starts talking I end up asking who she is...she shakes her head and continues talking...Then tells me she knows whats wrong and...that's where I forget.

6. SoraUchiha Traverse Town Homebody

Is there any other personal objects in the room other than the books? How old would you say the girl is? and What colour is her hair???

lol

7. Mvalentine King's Apprentice

Well the book shelves have random clutter nothing that sticks out...The age is hard to put but I'd say she's quite young somewhere between 12 and 16 from appearence she has blonde hair and wears bright coloured clothes...

8. SoraUchiha Traverse Town Homebody

Books indicate isolation but it could also mean knowledge. The age probably means innocence but she has no place in the environment she is in. It probably means that you are in a place that doesn't suit you and you need a change..

9. Mvalentine King's Apprentice

I never thought of interpreting dreams...And I have felt that way for a long time....theres really nothing i enjoy in this town except a few close friends and family...And of course the internet...You know that might actually be the cause of this all...My hate for this town

10. SoraUchiha Traverse Town Homebody

Let me suggest you suggesting to your guardian a vacation,living with your distant family that live outta town? =]

11. Mvalentine King's Apprentice

That...Is impossible...I have an extremely important school year ahead with lots of exams...School holidays I'll spend as long as I can with my dad but thats all I can do...Thanks for the suggestion.